** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ascot Competition Final Table

Re: Ascot Competition Final Table Check me out :cigar I'd completely forgotten about this thing after a very, very miserable punting day today, the Saturday factor, was sure I woulda been surpassed. Now to end the 2nd places in the BBOTD comp and I'll go to me grave a happy little man. Quality organisation as always fella.

Re: Ascot Competition Final Table Congrats to the daily winners - looking at the scores I think I was a bit lucky to win Day One with a low score.............:lol Well done Irish on the overall win, terrific sustained tippery ! Thanks BH for the organisation, I've enjoyed this and will definitely play again if you do another one............:D

Re: Ascot Competition Final Table well i enjoyed it first time i ever entered a competition like this not bothered where i have finished but it has got me hooked on it lol. i found that i couldnt go to sleep till i had made my selections. i do not know if there is another competition lined up but as you lot will no, channel four has those super 6 races, what bout doing a competition table for the year using those races.

Re: Ascot Competition Final Table

well i enjoyed it first time i ever entered a competition like this not bothered where i have finished but it has got me hooked on it lol. i found that i couldnt go to sleep till i had made my selections. i do not know if there is another competition lined up but as you lot will no, channel four has those super 6 races, what bout doing a competition table for the year using those races.
selfe1, BH runs a bbotd comp everyday that can be fun,addictive and also give you excellent tips,worth a look there m8