Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot?

Just been thinking about Ascot next week and was reading up about the relatively new betting site Bodugi.com For those that dont know about it, its a site where you can compete against others or even set up private games, you can play for free or join in games for a fiver and the prizes are paid out for the first three. Leagues are usually for 12 players and some for 25 and 50. The idea is you choose a horse for each race at a specific meeting, you select your horses, all at once or on a race by race method if you want to keep an eye on the leaderboard all afternoon and be strategic. You score points on where your horse finishes, X10 the SP for a winner and X2 for second and X1 for third. The leaderboard is instantly updated and they have a chat facility too. Each day they have a free game for £50, think its Haydock tomorrow, i'll have a bash and see what its like. Just thought we could maybe have a league each day for Ascot, just for fun probably to see how it goes, and in the future if its any good and we have some interest we could set up leagues on other meetings. The thing is the organiser needs to enter the names of the players as far as i can see so you would need to register and then send me your name and email addy, thinkyou will get sent a link to follow and then access the league. Have a look and see what you think, I dont mind setting it up if we get a dozen interested. Had a quick go at Southwell tonight and finished third out of 12 in my league. Maybe we could have a trial run at the weekend? BH

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot?

Recognise a few names on table 4 at Haydock tomorrow;) Good luck guys:ok
Who is who? I'm either being incredibly thick, or I am looking at a different table, but... I don't recognise anybody's name other than my own :$

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot? Haydock £50 game on the ticker at the top, not very well advertised tbh, dont think they want you to find it? Just tried to set up a game for Uttoxeter for tomorrow as a trial for me to see how it works, just invited myself at another email addy and it seemed to work fine. I will set one up for Saturdays card at York if anyone wants to join in and see how it works properly. Just for fun, wont cost anything. Cant set it up until Friday by the looks of it, just need to know peoples usernames or i could post the link on here which may be a lot easier thinking about it.

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot? The only link to it is in the scrolling text underneath the buttons at the top of the page "£50 up for grabs for free at Haydock on Wendesday" It's about third item on that scrolling list mate :ok

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot? Anyone know how the see Table 4? I'm sure I put my selections up but it says I have no games live. Also tried to get to it via one of the others (ie, BH) but says only live game in the one tomorrow. Confused:wall

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot?

Russ' date=' last time i saw your name in the table it said awaiting selections, did you press the confirm button twice?[/quote'] Ah bollox. Just confirmed once:wall Thanks Graham.

Re: Anyone fancy Bodugi game for Ascot? Hi guys Just wanted to say thanks for your interest in Bodugi. Hope to see you on the tables next week. Just an FYI. BillyHills mentioned a private game. An even better option for you would be a social game. Someone sets the game up, and receives a link. Anyone can then join this table once they have the link. Private games are limited to the people you invite via the site. Whereas, with a social game, as long as you've got the link, anyone can get involved. Just means if you posted it on here, anyone can play. Good luck at Ascot next week. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.