** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro Basketball - German Play-Offs

Sport Euro Basketball
Event Artland Dragons - Bamberg
Selection Artland Dragons ML
Strength 10/10
Date 28/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.30
Reasoning Game 4 and Bamberg lead the series 2-1. I will stick with my bet in Game 2 when I took Artland to win the match. It can happen again tonight. Artland Dragons have already proved that they can beat Bamberg, winning Game 2 with an impressive 86:72 and actually dominating the clash starting with the second quarter. There's no other option for Artland, because if they lose tonight - their season is over. Hence, I expect them to be fired up and if not qualify at least tie the series and win one more game to bring the series until the final match. I don't like the spread but the ML is a good option.

Re: Euro Basketball - German Play-Offs I have a poor record in basketball, so don't trust me much on this. However, I was tempted by the line. (1/10) Artland Dragons (+12.5) to beat Bamberg @ 1.90 with Bet365 I don't really see a huge difference between the two teams. Some crazy matches in the play-offs and Artland have been doing fine against the favourites. Now the proceedings get tough and I expect this to be a very tight encounter from both sides. I see a win by 6 or 7 points at most for Bamberg, but Artland Dragons can surprise once again and win this.