PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.12 Mixed Holdem 7/4/14 Vitor, I've copied your post from the Problems&Bugs thread where you had managed to upload the table. Not sure why it's not working when you post directly into this thread. We can do it that way if necessary anyway for now. :ok Thanks.

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.12 Mixed Holdem 7/4/14

Vitor, I've copied your post from the Problems&Bugs thread where you had managed to upload the table. Not sure why it's not working when you post directly into this thread. We can do it that way if necessary anyway for now. :ok Thanks.
Yes Helen, i have that problem on this thread (to post jpeg files here), don't know why... :(. If "anony" solve the problem for now i'll continue to post the leaderboard this way, if you don't mind. Thank you!

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 Well done Gemic, that was an awesome display. :clap Whatever anyone tried we could not get you out. Will be a very well deserved title for you :ok (but I will still be trying to close the gap!)

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 Thanks, that was a very exciting game, such fight on shortstack all the time, surviving like a real cat and then even managed to win it :) I know I have a lead but it can be still messed up, it will be tough in last 2 rounds to hold the position I guess.

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 Well done gemic, good consistent results. I really need to work on my stud variants for next time, did poor in them all! Confident I'll definitely take down the badugi next week though, can't fail as I've never played it before :)

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 :clap Well done Gemic, another win from behind, despite Poker Stars' best efforts to ruin the game for us! At one point we were 3 playing, 3 sitting out and 1 disconnected. Ridiculous system they have of continually allowing extra time for the discon. Fair enough, allow a couple of minutes at the outset, but we had 4 minutes, then 2 minutes, then 1, 30 secs, and then 12 sec every hand until blinded out. :eek Not the player's fault, just a really really stupid system by Stars. Bring on the Badugi, I need over 16 playing to win!!

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 Well done to Big Jim and Wurzel on cashing this week.:clap I have a screen print if needed for the table, but haven't sussed out a new way to post it yet now I can't use imageshack. Congratulations to gemic, who just missed out on the perfect finish, but has stormed the league this time around. Will do the virtual award, sorry that's all there is! :clap Thank you to everyone who played this time around. It's been one of the best supported, despite the lack of prizes, and good to see some new faces. :ok

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14 In the absence of any other leagues running here at the moment how about starting up the next league straight away? Or maybe leave it just a couple of weeks til after the Bank Hol? Apart from looking at the structure of one or two of the games (if we can remember which ones were the problem!) I'd like to suggest we bring in a 'best of x scores' for the league so people who miss a few games are not too disadvantaged. Even though it's really only for fun, we do seem to start off with quite big fields and dwindle towards the end, so I wondered if some think it's not worth playing if they have missed a few weeks? Would that be difficult to put in the table? (I think that's why we've not done it before). I have a formula in the regular league spreadsheets, but they are only really set up for 4 or 5 week league and don't really work for an 18 week run.

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14 PLH/PLO 21/4/14

In the absence of any other leagues running here at the moment how about starting up the next league straight away? Or maybe leave it just a couple of weeks til after the Bank Hol? Apart from looking at the structure of one or two of the games (if we can remember which ones were the problem!) I'd like to suggest we bring in a 'best of x scores' for the league so people who miss a few games are not too disadvantaged. Even though it's really only for fun, we do seem to start off with quite big fields and dwindle towards the end, so I wondered if some think it's not worth playing if they have missed a few weeks? Would that be difficult to put in the table? (I think that's why we've not done it before). I have a formula in the regular league spreadsheets, but they are only really set up for 4 or 5 week league and don't really work for an 18 week run.
Congratulations Gemic, fabulastic league!!! Helen, can you send me, please, the print screen of the last game, just for finish the table? "Apart from looking at the structure of one or two of the games (if we can remember which ones were the problem!)" - you can look at 'duration' below on the league table - for example 3 stud - 200 mins :( that's why i mentioned the time on the scoreboard, to arrange for the next leagues the structure of some games.

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 leg 8 - 2/7 single draw 10/3/14 many congrats Gemic, awesome display all season,:clap new league will start in June after the Bank Holiday, many thanks to everyone who has supported the league,its much appreciated,sorry i havent popped in and updated much,new job and hours are very tiring atm,taking some time for these old bones to get used to