Why did you delete my posts?

I have at least 3-4 posts from yesterday, posted in the East-European Footbal section, that were abusively deleted. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? It was not spam, it was not about fixed games, it was not offensive to anyone and it was not offtopic at all. WTF? :(

Re: Why did you delete my posts?

I have at least 3-4 posts from yesterday' date=' posted in the East-European Footbal section, that were abusively deleted. Can someone tell me what I did wrong? It was not spam, it was not about fixed games, it was not offensive to anyone and it was not offtopic at all. WTF? :([/quote'] Indeed it was not. However it wasn't anything of substance either. Please read this thread. http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/quality-posts-uk-football-forum-discussion-109435/ I hope you're not offended or anything. This forum lives and dies on quality. That's all to it.

Re: Why did you delete my posts? It is a very subjective way to measure the quality of a post. And it is a very subjective way to take the decision of erasing someone's posts. Anyway, I just wanted to help myself and in the same time to help others. Cheers. :beer

It is a very subjective way to measure the quality of a post. And it is a very subjective way to take the decision of erasing someone's posts. Anyway' date=' I just wanted to help myself and in the same time to help others. Cheers. :beer[/quote'] You are right, mate. I've got to take these decisions, be they right or wrong. I'm sure to see you here and enjoy your contribution. :cheers

Re: Why did you delete my posts? i have had exactly the same thing happen too me, ******* irritating to see the least, if it was my site i would have the decency to let someone know that i was removing there post or closing the topic thread, after all its only a matter of opinion what posts are deemed 'worthy' of the freedom of the punters lounge forum

i have had exactly the same thing happen too me' date=' ******* irritating to see the least, if it was my site i would have the decency to let someone know that i was removing there post or closing the topic thread, after all its only a matter of opinion what posts are deemed 'worthy' of the freedom of the punters lounge forum[/quote'] maybe it would help to take spelling lessons, ;);)

i have had exactly the same thing happen too me' date=' ******* irritating to see the least, if it was my site i would have the decency to let someone know that i was removing there post or closing the topic thread, after all its only a matter of opinion what posts are deemed 'worthy' of the freedom of the punters lounge forum[/quote'] I take it you're referring to this thread? http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/thankyou-paddy-power-117650/ The reason I closed it was a) it was in the wrong forum b) there was no reasoning and c) it didn't warrant its own thread. It only takes a couple of minutes to read through the rules of the forum which are only in place to help ensure our betting forums are full of good quality info and analysis. :ok

Re: Why did you delete my posts? fair enough mate, an explanation prior to closure would have been nice, not the end of the world though, although i have to disagree that it didnt warrant its own thread, i was trying to influence everybody to cash in on paddy powers madness!