Portugal - Liga Sagres - 8 May

Sunday 8 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Académica de Coimbra v Sporting de Braga (20:15 BST) 4 3.2 2.05 105.03 %
maximize.gif FC Porto v Paços de Ferreira (20:15 BST) 1.29 6 13 101.88 %
maximize.gif Nacional da Madeira v Olhanense (20:15 BST) 1.61 3.75 6.21 104.68 %
maximize.gif Portimonense v Marítimo (20:15 BST) 2.75 3.3 2.7 103.70 %
maximize.gif Rio Ave v Benfica (20:15 BST) 4.1 3.3 2.05 103.42 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v Vitória de Setúbal (20:15 BST) 1.45 4.5 8 103.69 %
maximize.gif União de Leiria v Naval 1º de Maio (20:15 BST) 2.87 3.3 2.6 103.55 %
maximize.gif Vitória de Guimarães v Beira-Mar (20:15 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.5 104.91 %

Re: Portugal - Liga Sagres - 8 May Rio Ave are a great price at 2.05 for a +0.25 handicap, Benfica are in shambles after yesterday's defeat in Braga and they travel North once again tomorrow with nothing more to fight for. Rio have been on form, particularly at home, and I simply cannot see a home defeat here, it could well be a home win or a draw at the very least. Elsewhere I like the look of 1.80 for Porto to beat a -1.5 handicap for their last home match of the season where the trophy will be awarded to them in front of their fans, including me. :)

Re: Portugal - Liga Sagres - 8 May Very true what you've said so far. Benfica shocked everyone who has a connection with the club and an away game against Rio ave is very difficult to play after such a result in europa league. The players don't care about this match at all and if Benfica concedes first I think they will have a very hard time and could easily loose this one. I will try the +0.5 AH myself with medium stakes and a small bet on Home win here. I also really fancy fc Porto here to take a great victory in their last home game. They are playing tremendous this season and although they did lost against Villareal they still scored 2 goals to seal the deal there. Pacos season is done and travelling to porto isn't funny imo. Porto is hungry for the whole season now and they won't mess up in front of their great crowd. Beating the -1.5 AH is very likely here and I will even try -2.5 AH myself with small stakes. Goodluck guys.

Re: Portugal - Liga Sagres - 8 May Two blunders this weekend :( Rio Ave were forced to play a 2nd string side due to several injuries, I should have checked it earlier. Sorry if I misled someone. As for Porto, like we had done in Villareal we again fell asleep after the 60th minute, this time around against 10 men :( Porto is perhaps a bit too celebratory at the moment, which is understandable to some extent, but we can't afford theses lapses of concentration in next week's Europa League and Cup finals.

Re: Portugal - Liga Sagres - 8 May

Two blunders this weekend :( Rio Ave were forced to play a 2nd string side due to several injuries, I should have checked it earlier. Sorry if I misled someone. As for Porto, like we had done in Villareal we again fell asleep after the 60th minute, this time around against 10 men :( Porto is perhaps a bit too celebratory at the moment, which is understandable to some extent, but we can't afford theses lapses of concentration in next week's Europa League and Cup finals.
Really disappointed in porto, they were the final leg of a 5 game accumulator for me and blew the bet!