** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler - 6-7 May

Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Anderlecht (19:30 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.29 104.18 %
Saturday 7 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Lokeren (17:00 BST) 1.61 3.8 5.8 105.46 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Sint-Truidense VV (19:00 BST) 1.86 3.75 4.5 102.65 %
maximize.gif Germinal Beerschot v Kortrijk (19:00 BST) 1.82 3.6 5.03 102.60 %
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Lierse (19:00 BST) 2.39 3.4 3.1 103.51 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v Zulte Waregem (19:00 BST) 2.38 3.4 3.2 102.68 %
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Club Brugge (19:30 BST) 1.7 3.6 5.11 106.17 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 6-7 May Today I really believe in a genk win: As I say every week Anderlecht are still struggeling because the loss of boussoufa. Well, today there is extra news. The captain and only creative player left in the team (Biglia) is Injured aswell now. Anderlecht midfield will fall apart now because they don't have midfielders that can play on 1st division level. Their midfield will be Suarez(or they'll play 3 striker formation) Kouyate, Kljestan and Kanu I think. Perhaps Marecek will take one of those spots (prob. Kanu's spot, or in a 3 striker formation Kljestan spot) In defense: trouble aswell. Besides the massive faillure of Ljejacs on the left defender (buffel will take advantage of this faillure normally) Mazuch and Juhasz are both doubtfull (they'll play I guess, but they'll struggle with their injuries). Against the stront attack from Genk they'll be in a lot of trouble I think possible line up: Proto - Ljecacs, Juhasz, Mazuch, Gillet - Kljestan, Kouyaté, Kanu, Suarez - Lukaku, ??? (could be De sutter or Vesilinovic,..) Genk are still in a good shape. With Courtois they got one of the best goalies around and he'll be hard to keep in the transfer period. Defenively they make some stupid errors, but with 2 defensive midfielders they play good. The attacking part is great. Ok, barda is injured and it could be a blow, but with Vossen and Ogunjimi they got 2 good goalscorers. Buffel has expierience and De Bruyne is young speedy with a good shot or cross. Anderlecht will struggle today I guess possible line up: Courtois - Pudil, Matoukou, Joneleit, Anele - De Bruyne, Nadson (or Hubert), Tozser, Buffel - Ogunjimi, Vossen bet: Racing Genk to win @ 2.30 on betfair high stake

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 6-7 May

Today I really believe in a genk win: As I say every week Anderlecht are still struggeling because the loss of boussoufa. Well, today there is extra news. The captain and only creative player left in the team (Biglia) is Injured aswell now. Anderlecht midfield will fall apart now because they don't have midfielders that can play on 1st division level. Their midfield will be Suarez(or they'll play 3 striker formation) Kouyate, Kljestan and Kanu I think. Perhaps Marecek will take one of those spots (prob. Kanu's spot, or in a 3 striker formation Kljestan spot) In defense: trouble aswell. Besides the massive faillure of Ljejacs on the left defender (buffel will take advantage of this faillure normally) Mazuch and Juhasz are both doubtfull (they'll play I guess, but they'll struggle with their injuries). Against the stront attack from Genk they'll be in a lot of trouble I think possible line up: Proto - Ljecacs, Juhasz, Mazuch, Gillet - Kljestan, Kouyaté, Kanu, Suarez - Lukaku, ??? (could be De sutter or Vesilinovic,..) Genk are still in a good shape. With Courtois they got one of the best goalies around and he'll be hard to keep in the transfer period. Defenively they make some stupid errors, but with 2 defensive midfielders they play good. The attacking part is great. Ok, barda is injured and it could be a blow, but with Vossen and Ogunjimi they got 2 good goalscorers. Buffel has expierience and De Bruyne is young speedy with a good shot or cross. Anderlecht will struggle today I guess possible line up: Courtois - Pudil, Matoukou, Joneleit, Anele - De Bruyne, Nadson (or Hubert), Tozser, Buffel - Ogunjimi, Vossen bet: Racing Genk to win @ 2.30 on betfair high stake
Yeey!! Cheers guys:beer this win means I've had a free night out yesterday :rollin had perhaps a bit to much money on that game but well! fully deserved win! Genk played how I suspected (only mavinga played on the left defense but thats for the last 3 weeks or so, no problem) More troubles at anderlecht then suspected Defense wasn't fully fit, Kanu played who was half injured aswell and went af during half time and De sutter played, but his shoulder popped and you saw he was scared going in a duel yesterday, strange he started I think. Must say when genk missed their penalty I started to get scared a bit but well... oh ps. I read for Barca-real this week in the championsleague topic De Bleeckere gives a penalty every 3 of 4 games or something, wel I know it won't say a lot to you but he gave it yesterday, just 1 game wrong there then, but good statistic it was!

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 6-7 May Today Standard-Club Brugge as said I hope the odds will still rise a bit but we'll see... first Standard: They are in a great shape during this play offs, only in Brugge they lost points. Important news from Liege today, Defour is back in the selection for this game. Really important, because Steven Defour is the natural leader and captain of this Standard, without him in today's selection I would doubt betting on them actually, because Van Damme is suspended. A hard hit to take? Yes, Van Damme has shown he's one of the better players Standard have. With his natural leadership he is someone this young team needed. Missing him today could've been a blow, but now Defour is back they have another good leader of the troops. Standard's selection: Bolat, Blazic, Opare, Ciman, Goreux, Kanu, Felipe, Mangala, Boukhriss, Pocognoli, Carcela, Daerden, Witsel, Defour, Camara, Berrier, Leye, Nong, Tchité possible line up: Bolat - Opare, Kanu, Mangala, Pocognoli - Carcela, Witsel, Camara, Leye - Nong, Tchité as you see I don't suspect Defour to be in the starting 11. I don't know how fit he really is, but he is so important to this standard. It is great to even have him on the bench so he can come in the team when needed. He always wants to play and if he sees Standard is struggelin he'll be the first to ask the coach to sub him in. Leye will take the spot of he suspended van damme I think. This means it'll be a bit more offensive. Also possibilities are to but Berrier in (but after a long injury I don't know how fit he is and if he can play a whole game) or Daerden. It depends how the coachingstaff feels about it and how attacking they want to play. Leye, actually a striker is def. the most offensive solution while Daerden will be the most defensive one. Berrier would be something in between. Club Brugge are having a hard time. With 34 points, and Anderlecht and standard having 41 it seems over, but now Anderlecht lost some points yesterday they could be in for a long fight for that 3rd spot in the ranking in Brugge. It depends! Team news: De Vlieger will be the goalkeeper today because Coosemans's season will be ended probably. He has Klierekoorts, what I still don't know what it is in English, but it's a virus and he'll probably won't play this season. Possible line up Club Brugge: De Vlieger - VD. Heyden, Donk, V. Gijseghem, Hoefkens - Simaeys, Geraerts, Blondel - Dirar, Akpala, Perisic couple of questions with club brugge. Vadis Odjidja could play in midfield (prob. for Blondel or even Geraerts then) and as striker the question is will it be Akpala or Kouhemaha. For the rest the team'll play as I said I think now. Club not in the best shape anymore and they have the feeling it's over now. 4th place at the end of the season seems to be how it is and the question is how good and motivated they'll be. Standard is playing great this playoffs, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to keep the streak they have running. Today, the question will be who makes the first goal. The scorer of that goal will probably win I guess. Besides that it's still in Sclessin and the Standardfans can smell the title comming closer. There will be a huge atmosphere in the stadion and I think the fans 'll shout their team forward I'm going for a Standard win today medium stakes

Today Standard-Club Brugge as said I hope the odds will still rise a bit but we'll see... first Standard: They are in a great shape during this play offs, only in Brugge they lost points. Important news from Liege today, Defour is back in the selection for this game. Really important, because Steven Defour is the natural leader and captain of this Standard, without him in today's selection I would doubt betting on them actually, because Van Damme is suspended. A hard hit to take? Yes, Van Damme has shown he's one of the better players Standard have. With his natural leadership he is someone this young team needed. Missing him today could've been a blow, but now Defour is back they have another good leader of the troops. Standard's selection: Bolat, Blazic, Opare, Ciman, Goreux, Kanu, Felipe, Mangala, Boukhriss, Pocognoli, Carcela, Daerden, Witsel, Defour, Camara, Berrier, Leye, Nong, Tchité possible line up: Bolat - Opare, Kanu, Mangala, Pocognoli - Carcela, Witsel, Camara, Leye - Nong, Tchité as you see I don't suspect Defour to be in the starting 11. I don't know how fit he really is, but he is so important to this standard. It is great to even have him on the bench so he can come in the team when needed. He always wants to play and if he sees Standard is struggelin he'll be the first to ask the coach to sub him in. Leye will take the spot of he suspended van damme I think. This means it'll be a bit more offensive. Also possibilities are to but Berrier in (but after a long injury I don't know how fit he is and if he can play a whole game) or Daerden. It depends how the coachingstaff feels about it and how attacking they want to play. Leye, actually a striker is def. the most offensive solution while Daerden will be the most defensive one. Berrier would be something in between. Club Brugge are having a hard time. With 34 points, and Anderlecht and standard having 41 it seems over, but now Anderlecht lost some points yesterday they could be in for a long fight for that 3rd spot in the ranking in Brugge. It depends! Team news: De Vlieger will be the goalkeeper today because Coosemans's season will be ended probably. He has Klierekoorts, what I still don't know what it is in English, but it's a virus and he'll probably won't play this season. Possible line up Club Brugge: De Vlieger - VD. Heyden, Donk, V. Gijseghem, Hoefkens - Simaeys, Geraerts, Blondel - Dirar, Akpala, Perisic couple of questions with club brugge. Vadis Odjidja could play in midfield (prob. for Blondel or even Geraerts then) and as striker the question is will it be Akpala or Kouhemaha. For the rest the team'll play as I said I think now. Club not in the best shape anymore and they have the feeling it's over now. 4th place at the end of the season seems to be how it is and the question is how good and motivated they'll be. Standard is playing great this playoffs, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to keep the streak they have running. Today, the question will be who makes the first goal. The scorer of that goal will probably win I guess. Besides that it's still in Sclessin and the Standardfans can smell the title comming closer. There will be a huge atmosphere in the stadion and I think the fans 'll shout their team forward I'm going for a Standard win today medium stakes
Gladular fever = klierkoorts ;) I agree here with you and put a 7.75/10 on Standard @ 1.72 Can't put anything more to it then you already said

Great stuff Grieksken' date=' your the man for Belgian footy :clap[/quote'] thank you always nice to hear that :cow + I'm still in a party mood! man, I really love that thanks system! love the guy who invented that! (don't know if he'll read it here but well... just tell him if you see him :tongue2)