BBOTD 3rd May

Re: BBOTD 3rd May CATTERICK 6-30...HELS ANGEL...1 PT WIN @ SP Won first time out last year over course and distance, seems to favour fast ground, Duffields string are not running bad at the moment and shes booked Hanigan for the ride, course form is crucial at Catterick and this horse has a great chance tonight. In conclusion, goes well fresh, C/D WINNER , loves fast ground and Hanigans on.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May BUSHWACKER 6.50 Exeter. 1 point win. Goes on this fast ground, likes the trip, and gets in again off a mark of 100 which is fine in context. Can jump erratically, but tends to stay on his feet and should be tough to beat.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May Carnival Dream 5.20 Newcastle. 0.5 points each way. Been running consistent enough on the aw, and although needs best today to win this, does handle the fast ground well and the trip's fine. Handicapper gives him a mark of 46 for a switch to turf ad that suggests he has every chance today. I'll take the 10/1 with Stan James.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May 7.00 catterick not my choice 12/1 lads First bet was a non runner. This horse signed off last season with a couple of wins but didn't show too much returned from a break. That run should have put him right for this today. He has the best draw for a front runner so hopefully he can make all.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May 6.40 punchestown Quito de la roque 10/3 paddy power This horse has the beating of most of these and has shown he can handle this better surface. The favourite here was still travelling well when coming down at Cheltenham but Quito has battling qualities and did well to win last time out after making a bad mistake. Thought he would be favourite for this and this looks a massive price for the horse

Re: BBOTD 3rd May 19:30 Catterick BANDANAMAN 4-1 BetFred This race for me is a two horse race. I'm ruling out the 3rd favourite Sendali as it has never won on gd or gd-firm conditions as tonight. The favourite They All Laughed has two flaws 1) it's the oldest horse in the race at 8 years old and it's last two victories have been at class 6 level. I prefer Bandanaman because he is twice the price of the favourite, has a few years in hand, and has won at class 4 level. It's last run was a 2nd over similar conditions which wasn't bad for the first run since last August. Tonight he should be a tad fitter and I expect the horse to enjoy the ground judged by previous victories. G A Swinbank has a good record in this race winning it 12 times previously.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May Reminder to self, bets to settle

Hi There, My bet today would be: 1pt to win:- Mandurah@[email protected] (Bet365 Odds are 6/4) My reason for this is first of all the results have gone from finishing 9th to 8th to 2nd. Also note came first in Feb. This looks a return to 1st through this stat alone although still up against it with spirit of coniston
19:30 Catterick BANDANAMAN 4-1 BetFred This race for me is a two horse race. I'm ruling out the 3rd favourite Sendali as it has never won on gd or gd-firm conditions as tonight. The favourite They All Laughed has two flaws 1) it's the oldest horse in the race at 8 years old and it's last two victories have been at class 6 level. I prefer Bandanaman because he is twice the price of the favourite, has a few years in hand, and has won at class 4 level. It's last run was a 2nd over similar conditions which wasn't bad for the first run since last August. Tonight he should be a tad fitter and I expect the horse to enjoy the ground judged by previous victories. G A Swinbank has a good record in this race winning it 12 times previously.

Re: BBOTD 3rd May 19.30 Heart of dubai lines up here with a dissapointing profile but hopefully this can be the season he turns the corner has been running well twice this season when just looking to need it he should now be spot on for this and 51 looks a potentially lenient mark. Win Heart of dubai @ sp