UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May Barcelona v Real Madrid Team To Make 1st Substitution: Real Madrid @1.91 VCBet The last 5 head to heads Real Madrid have made the 1st substitution between these 2 teams. Real Madrid have a mountain to climb here going to Camp Nou with a 2 goal deficit and Mourinho will be trying allsorts of tactics to overcome the deficit and with that there is a big motivation to change players if things aren't working out. Barcelona just need to consolidate their position and are less likely to make changes to their team before Real Madrid unless there is an injury!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May

I'm going the other way on this match and plump for over 60 booking points @ 1.91 on Bluesquare. These teams hate each other' date=there is a lot of bad blood between them and I can see this being another tough game to referee. In the last 10 meetings of the two sides this bet would have won in 7 of them. Mourinho will be glad if one of his players gets another red (especially a dodgy one) as this will get him off the hook again when they go out. Both sides see themselves as the victim and blames the other team for the ill tempered first leg so I will be surprised if there is too much restraint.
I know what you are saying and I do have a concern about Madrid. If they are getting beat they may start kicking barca and then the cards will follow. Alot will depend on how the ref controls things with the first few tackles. For me its just one of those bets I fancied so I have to follow my gut.:D

ille be doing 1-0' date='[b']0-0 feel confident real wont score.
citizen frank, Instead of betting on 0-0 I'd advise you to go for 'no 1st goalscorer'....the odds will be the same but gives you free cover if the only goal of the game is an own goal.:ok TQM

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May Starting Line ups Barca: Valdes - Alves - Pique - Masc - Puyol - Busquets - Xavi - Iniesta - Messi - Pedro - Villa Real:Casillas - Arbeola - Carvalho - Albiol - Marcelo - Alonso - Diara - Di Maria - Kaka - Ronaldo - Higuain

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May Villa is 13/2 with Betfair to score first tonight – personally, I think that’s value. He’s supposed to be out of form but he’s still one of the deadliest strikers in the game and if memory serves me correct, he was responsible for the first three efforts at goal in last week’s Champs League game (2 on target, 1 off target but a good effort)?

Can we have some reasoning for that pick please? You've been around long enough to know how things are done around here. ;)
Not to be a jerk or anything, but wouldn't it be better to just deleting pointless posts like that? The mods here must ask people not to do it about a thousand times a day.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May :clap Higuain for Adebayor on 55 minutes!

Barcelona v Real Madrid Team To Make 1st Substitution: Real Madrid @1.91 VCBet The last 5 head to heads Real Madrid have made the 1st substitution between these 2 teams. Real Madrid have a mountain to climb here going to Camp Nou with a 2 goal deficit and Mourinho will be trying allsorts of tactics to overcome the deficit and with that there is a big motivation to change players if things aren't working out. Barcelona just need to consolidate their position and are less likely to make changes to their team before Real Madrid unless there is an injury!

Barcelona have played away from home in all of those 3 games. Surely you would agree Barcelona are alot more likely to produce goals at home. Not very often teams go and keep cleans sheets the to Nou Camp is it? Particularly with Real missing key defenders and also needing to go and attack and score 3 themselves..... I can quite clearly see why the price is atleast evens. Barcelona have scored in all of there CL games this season, and Real Madrid all but 1 (exeption being the 1st leg). I will stay away from the bet personally. As for the result of this one, i think Barca should win, but you never know! lets hope for a better game than the first. Only thing i'm tempted to take is half with most goals 2nd @ even (skybet) - small stakes

:nana no relying on a late goal for once!

Barcelona v Real Madrid This is my modest and a bit brave opinion for this game... Lets not forget 2 of the games that played ended as 2 draws while the last one was 0-0 until 75th minute if I recall corretcly... I strongly believe that R.Madrid will leave the competition with honour while I dont see Barcelona losing at home... Under the current facts, stats and circumtances the price offered is bigger than it should be for me and I will personally take it... Draw @4.40 BWIN 4/10 Have a great day :)
FT, 1-1 ! Nice and happy start to the week :clap

Barcelona V Real Madrid under 6.5 cards @ 1.90 Bet365 Probably not a line that many people will be playing tonight but I think it represents some value and will play with small stakes. Barcelona just need to play their normal game and keep the ball, they don't need to go into any silly challenges and get involved in any possible sending offs. I think they will be aware of the bad press they got from the first leg regarding their play acting and will know that all eyes will be on them tonight. I don't think they will like their integrity being questioned and I expect them to be on their best behaviour tonight. Real Madrid are pretty much out of the tie and why they will be trying, I dont see them having the same intensity to their play. Especially if Barca score first and the tie is then really over. The referee is Frank De Bleecker and from what I can find out about him (frank-de-bleeckere stats)he doesn't seem to be one to flash the cards. IMO he will also be acutely aware of the bad blood between the teams and will be trying to get through the games with as little controversy as possible. People might think I am mad based on what has gone before, and it could all kick off within the first five minutes and this bet will be shot. However IMO because of what has gone before and the current situation of the match I expect this game to be an easier game to ref and less cards to be issued. GL 2 ALL
Closer than I would have liked in the end, but they all count :D Only 1 card in the 1st half and then 5 in the second. The ref could have sent Carvallho off about 3 times.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Barcelona v Real Madrid > Tues 3 May Why the stigma about posting your losing bets!? If you read anything on here after 9pm you would think everyone won last night which was certainly not the case. A bit of analysis about where you think you went wrong can only be beneficial to you and other punters..

Why the stigma about posting your losing bets!? If you read anything on here after 9pm you would think everyone won last night which was certainly not the case. A bit of analysis about where you think you went wrong can only be beneficial to you and other punters..
I wasn't online yesterday after 1st HT and I intended to recap my bets as I 99% always do, but after your post every recap will look like you forced losers to make amends in public, so I fold :)