** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

When playing online poker......

GETT1NLOTS

What do you do? Concentrate on every hand and every move everyone makes? Play Music through headphones? Post on the PL? Drink Alcohol? I tend to try and keep of the wine if I'm playing for reasonable stakes. Other than that I tend to play music and post on the PL. It helps me stay patient and not get bored. I know the purists will say that you should watch everyone closely but to be honest with the fact that Laddies give you the bet history on every player and hand I don't need to. What about you guys? For me there is nothing like playing Dirty Cash by Stevie V whilst raking in a big pot. ;)

Re: When playing online poker...... It is of course the best practice to play just one game at a time, do nothing else and concentrate intently on your opponents. It has to be said tho that would be boring as fcuk :lol Generally I play in two games at once (but no more) with music and pl on in the background. If I get involved in my hand it has my full attention obv but I have to admit if I am seeing a stream of 72 and 93 on each of my games I end up going on forums and accusing limit poker of being "gay" (or something similar :o ) I do run pokertracker across my logs tho and know who are the good players not to tangle with and who are the fannys tho when I sit down Jez

Re: When playing online poker...... Getin it seems me and u are the same, Ive read all about concentrating on the players on your table, yada yada yada, for me listening to some music (altough stevie v is not exactly my cup of tea ;)) whilst catching up on the general chat on here is how I spend most online poker evenings. I have been known to watch the latest WPT ive downloaded at the same time as gambling my hard earned cash, in some mistaken belief that the poker pros will have an influence on my current game :rollin