** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT)

averick

• Name: Sean Tan (averick on PL)
  • Stake Requested: $591 @ 100 shares of $5.91
  • Event/Tournament: various tournaments as set out below
  • Offer: 100% any winnings = 1 share worth 1%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 29th April - 7th May

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Sean Tan agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Hi guys, I'm finally back! As some of you might know, Pokerstars has recently launched their Daily Big tournaments. Seems like there's pretty good value in the free SCOOP tickets awarded so I would like to give this a go. I will be playing the $109, $55, $22, and $11 three times, for a total of $591. I will be taking half of this, and maybe more depending on the response. All twelve games will be completed by 7th May, which is when the promotion for the SCOOP tickets will end. Any amount purchased will entitle you to an equivalent stake in the $197 of free tickets allocated to me, i.e. a 1% stake of $5.91 will also give you a $1.97 stake in my free tickets. I can accept transfers on Stars (averickz) or NETELLER (PM me for this). Thanks guys, hoping for an enthusiastic response! Sean (50%) - $295.50 Heniek (4%) - $23.64 PGremlin (10%) - $59.10 Nade (10%) - $59.10 Ooblio (16%) - $94.56 External (10%) - $59.10 Results 1. The Big $22 (30 April) #418010396 609/2437 -$22 2. The Big $109 (30 April) #418010446 167/917 -$109 3. The Big $11 (30 April) #418010496 2019/8345 -$11 4. The Big $22 (1 May) #418010397 437/4125 +$19.25 5. The Big $109 (1 May) #418010447 365/2151 -$109 6. The Big $11 (1 May) #418010497 2949/12399 -$11 7. Ongame Spring Fever (1 May) 619/833 -$54

Can i have 10% mate. My Stars client is broken right now (virus has f'd up some things on my comp) have contacted support to see what can be done but hopefully will be able to send to you on there in the next 2days :ok

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Hey guys, so I'm good to go now except for one issue. Checked the SCOOP schedule out and the only NL event I can use the $55 ticket for is event 3-M, which is a $55 rebuy tournament. Well rebuys are not exactly my forte and I probably won't be able to play properly if the rebuy is $55 instead of $5.50, so in all our best interests I don't think I should be playing that. This leaves me with a few options: 1. Use the $165 for a variety of lower buy-in SCOOP events. All SCOOP events start 200bbs deep as far as I know so maybe this option might help to lower the overall variance of my results. Downside is there will be no $55 SCOOP ticket so you guys will only have an equivalent stake in $142 instead of $197 worth of tickets. 2. I remove the $165 (3 $55 Daily Big tournaments) from the staking, adjust the shares accordingly and refund you guys the difference, and carry on as per normal after that. Do you me know what you guys think is the best course of action. Will start tonight if time permits too.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Are there no other options? 3) Can't you play one of the variants of SCOOP with $55 buyin? 3 09-May 11:00 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Rebuys] Med: $55 14 13-May 14:00 FL Omaha Hi/Lo Low: $55 32 20-May 14:00 FL Hold'em [6-Max] Low: $55 34 21-May 11:00 PL Omaha [6-Max] Low: $55 4) Or play a variety of games in- and outside of Stars and just give back any unused funds at the end of the staking? A few good outside Stars MTT's

01/05/201119:00 BSTOngame Network $10000 ADDED Spring Fever final$50+$4
Every Friday:
BoylePoker $1000 added Deepstack Freezeout (5000 chips)$20+$2
Paddy Power Fantastic Friday $1000 minimum added$10+$1

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT)

Are there no other options? 3) Can't you play one of the variants of SCOOP with $55 buyin? 3 09-May 11:00 NL Hold'em [6-Max, Rebuys] Med: $55 14 13-May 14:00 FL Omaha Hi/Lo Low: $55 32 20-May 14:00 FL Hold'em [6-Max] Low: $55 34 21-May 11:00 PL Omaha [6-Max] Low: $55 4) Or play a variety of games in- and outside of Stars and just give back any unused funds at the end of the staking? A few good outside Stars MTT's
01/05/201119:00 BSTOngame Network $10000 Spring Fever final$50+$4
Every Friday:
BoylePoker $1000 added Deepstack Freezeout (5000 chips)$20+$2
Paddy Power Fantastic Friday $1000 minimum added$10+$1
Thanks PGremlin:ok I can't play events 14,32 and 34 as I would be totally dead money in those, and as explained I don't think it would be a good idea to play the $55 rebuy event as I will need to set aside more money for rebuys and an addon. What time is the Spring Fever Final in UK time? At the moment I'm inclined to do a few other low buy-in scoop events along with the spring fever final. What do the rest think?

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Why not play the rebuys, but not rebuy. It will be easier for you to get callers, and hopefully they're rebuying, and if your out then move on :ok I am happy whatever you decide, but just keep us posted :ok :hope:hope:hope

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT)

Why not play the rebuys, but not rebuy. It will be easier for you to get callers, and hopefully they're rebuying, and if your out then move on :ok I am happy whatever you decide, but just keep us posted :ok :hope:hope:hope
I would be really uncomfortable with that, but if that is what the majority wants then I am fine with that too. Another thing that struck me is that playing more scoop events might be better for the stakers too since the deeper structure allows for more playing. Shall wait for Nade and Hen to chime in too:ok

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Another option: I buy into the $55 rebuy right before the end of the rebuy period, take the rebuy and addon, for a total of 11k chips, and 40/80 blinds at the start of the freezeout period. Anyway, I will be starting today, beginning with the $22 daily big in 2.5 hours. If my alternative course of action is still inconclusive later I will be skipping the $55 daily big for today.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) First break: $4219, 627/1650. Notable pots: 1 failed 4bet bluff early on and a double up to 5k midway with AA against QQ. The two players to my direct left are awfully active which is really stifling my game. Hopefully I can pick up more hands soon.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Second break: $22: $4125, 623/727. Doubled up with set v AA to a peak of 8k. Couldn't get anything going after that. $109: $3808, 267/706. Managed to chip up with a few small pots here and there. Pretty solid table so I'll see what works for me.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) $22: busted 609/2437. Shoved KJo UTG with 8bbs and ran into QQ and JJ. $109: $8029, 133/336. Chipped up early, can't remember the main pots though. Managed to maintain my chipstack on a pretty tight table after that. $11: $6910, 768/5848. Doubled up early with a flopped straight against slowplayed kings.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) $22: busted 609/2437. Shoved KJo UTG with 8bbs and ran into QQ and JJ. $109: busted 167/917 Ran very well in a $2.2+R turbo where I finished 4th fourth for just over $700. Sadly the luck didn't rub onto the $109 tournament: Dropped down to 5k after losing with 77 v AQ AIPF, then got called by A9 when shoving with Kings from the button. River Ace:sad On the bright side, things are looking good for the $11 at the moment. 16244 in chips, 303/2820:hope

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) $11: 2019/8345 Sorry I couldn't make my big stack count guys.. lost a 17k pot (200/400) with AA v Axcc, money went in on a 952cc flop, river Tc. Few hands later flop gin with 66 on a 776 board, 8 on turn, river A. I shove the river and he snaps with A7, and that's all she wrote. Will try again tomorrow!

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Don't know if it's too late, only just saw your post/PM about what you want to do. I don't think you should play the re-buy with 1buy-in as it just won't work but maybe your idea of buy-ins in just before the end and adding on would be best if you were to play it.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) Best of luck with this :ok Not read the thread thoroughly, so apologies if I'm talking crap :lol :lol - Are you sure that you can get multiple scoop tickets - one at each level, and not just one overall? - for the $55 game - is another option for you to use it in a satellite to a bigger event?

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) From what I understand from the website, yes I can get multiple SCOOP tickets. This is from an email a couple of days back:

The SCOOP tickets awarded via promotional tournaments such as the 'Daily Bigs' and 'The Bigger $55.00' can only be used for the Main Events.
So i guess that the ticket awarded cannot be used for satellites. Been taking all the above comments into consideration and after giving this some thought, the option of buying in just before the rebuy period ends is a decent idea but this would mean I need to add $110 to the staking. I do not want to complicate things and inconvenience you guys so I do not wish to take this course of action. Thus, I will not longer be playing the $55 daily bigs as part of this staking. I intend to use this $165 for: 1. Ongame $10,000 added spring fever (5pm UK time, 1st May, $54 entry fee) I hate that the starting stack is 1500 with 6 minute blinds, but the added money seems to be some good value so I'll just give it a shot. 2. A variety of low buy-in SCOOP events ($11-$33) buy-ins. Will update you guys on the events for this at a later point in time. If I exceed the remaining $111 I will absorb any extra costs; if I do not use up the remaining $111 completely then it will be refunded accordingly. This seems to be the best course of action for me at the moment but as usual I am still open to your views. Please comment.

Re: Averick's Stake Request for the Daily Bigs (SOLD OUT) $22 1st break: $5650, 617/2829, $4233 average. Donkcalled a 3bet preflop from the big blind with deuces by accident. Somehow it get gets checked through and I take the pot down. Been very tight due to a loose goose on my left (saw him 4bet shoving with AJo early on).