Belgium - Jupiler League - 29 April - 2 May

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v KAA Gent (19:30 BST) 1.7 4 4.8 104.66 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KAS Eupen v Sporting de Charleroi (19:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Westerlo (19:00 BST) 3.1 3.3 2.3 106.04 %
maximize.gif Lierse v Cercle Brugge (19:00 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.8 104.58 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v KV Mechelen (19:00 BST) 2.8 3.3 2.4 107.68 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Germinal Beerschot (19:00 BST) 2 3.3 3.75 106.97 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) 1.75 3.6 5 104.92 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v Racing Genk (19:30 BST) 4.33 3.6 1.8 106.41 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 29 April - 2 May Still no Defour for standard today, but I don't know if that's a real problem. I'm going for an standard win here! Standard is doing great and at Sclessin there is always a lot of 'fire'. Standard have great fans and perhaps even the best of belgium who support their team at this moment. They will help standard to keep the 3 points at home. As said Defour is still injured but for the rest all players are fit to play. Standard has a great home reputation aswell. Gent looks tired. In the Play offs they didn't manage to catch a lot of points yet. Coulibaly was suspended, but a court decision ruled he could play. Now the belgian football assosation said if he plays and later court of appeal would say he should've been suspended Gent would lose their points anyway (if they would catch some points) so not sure if he'll play (but I guess he will) Sumahoro for gent is out, probably for the rest of the season. A good player with a lot of skills on the wing is someone they'll miss for sure! given the good form of standard, specially in home games given the poor form Gent has in this play offs the fact Gent misses an important player I'm going for a standard win (big stake)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 29 April - 2 May

Still no Defour for standard today' date=' but I don't know if that's a real problem. I'm going for an [b']standard win here! Standard is doing great and at Sclessin there is always a lot of 'fire'. Standard have great fans and perhaps even the best of belgium who support their team at this moment. They will help standard to keep the 3 points at home. As said Defour is still injured but for the rest all players are fit to play. Standard has a great home reputation aswell. Gent looks tired. In the Play offs they didn't manage to catch a lot of points yet. Coulibaly was suspended, but a court decision ruled he could play. Now the belgian football assosation said if he plays and later court of appeal would say he should've been suspended Gent would lose their points anyway (if they would catch some points) so not sure if he'll play (but I guess he will) Sumahoro for gent is out, probably for the rest of the season. A good player with a lot of skills on the wing is someone they'll miss for sure! given the good form of standard, specially in home games given the poor form Gent has in this play offs the fact Gent misses an important player I'm going for a standard win (big stake)
1-0. Standard made it more difficult than it had to be but well.. I'm happy they won :beer

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 29 April - 2 May I know I said to stay away from play off 2, but today there is a game that interests me a lot. STVV - KV Mechelen Mechelen to win @ 2.56 (medium to high stake) KV mechelen to me is the only team interested in winning their play off group. The only thing is they arn't leading it. Cercle Brugge is first with 6 points followed by Lierse and KV Mechelen with 5 points. STVV has 3 points. Mechelen really want to battle for that last european spot and so 2.56 are some great odds! STVV isn't the best team. They had to battle against reglation and are working out a team for the next season. This play off games really don't interest them. a slight problem for Mechelen is Benteke who is still injured. They are really in need of a good striker and Benteke could be that striker. The only problem is that he had a lot of injuries this year and is injured again injuries mechelen Benteke, Christian De Witte, Seth Geudens, Kevin For the rest there is a fully fit team. Squad: Biebauw, Wouter-Biset, Maxime-Buyens, Yoni-Chen, Xavier-Destorme, David-Diabang, Boubacar Dialiba-Ghomsi, Antonio-Gorius, Julien -Ibou, Sawaneh-Iddi, Abdul-Yakuni -Laureys, Jonas -Pandža, Boris -Pietermaat, Tom -Renard, Olivier -Van Dessel, Romeo - Van Hoevelen, Kenny- Van Loo, Anthony -Wilmet, Jonathan STVV are missing: Volders, Henkinet, Van der Jeugt, Kotysch, Evertz, Deferm, Antheunis en Commers long list of players and STVV squad isn't that big. squad: Castro, Wagemakers, Buysens, Euvrard, Odoi, Proesmans, Mennes, Delorge, Rymenants, Schouterden, Mutombo, Bertjens, Vanwelkenhuysen, Dufer, Schoofs, Cauwenberg, Beukers en Dengis. a lot of young players and I'm really wondering what they can do against a mechelen that wants to win (and can do good because of the other game) Good to know: STVV are working on their stadium, grass will be changed,... so in this play off games they play their home games in Westerlo. the nice thing is Westerlo is closer to Mechelen than it is to Sint Truiden. Mechelen fans always are big numbered and Sint Truiden fans know this play offs aren't that important and so a lot of fans aren't comming down for play off games. This means Mechelen could have more fans than Sint Truiden in today's match, so the home advantage will be gone for Sint Truiden actually. 2.56 is a nice price given all this I think so my bet: Mechelen to win!

I know I said to stay away from play off 2, but today there is a game that interests me a lot. STVV - KV Mechelen Mechelen to win @ 2.56 (medium to high stake) KV mechelen to me is the only team interested in winning their play off group. The only thing is they arn't leading it. Cercle Brugge is first with 6 points followed by Lierse and KV Mechelen with 5 points. STVV has 3 points. Mechelen really want to battle for that last european spot and so 2.56 are some great odds! STVV isn't the best team. They had to battle against reglation and are working out a team for the next season. This play off games really don't interest them. a slight problem for Mechelen is Benteke who is still injured. They are really in need of a good striker and Benteke could be that striker. The only problem is that he had a lot of injuries this year and is injured again injuries mechelen Benteke, Christian De Witte, Seth Geudens, Kevin For the rest there is a fully fit team. Squad: Biebauw, Wouter-Biset, Maxime-Buyens, Yoni-Chen, Xavier-Destorme, David-Diabang, Boubacar Dialiba-Ghomsi, Antonio-Gorius, Julien -Ibou, Sawaneh-Iddi, Abdul-Yakuni -Laureys, Jonas -Pandža, Boris -Pietermaat, Tom -Renard, Olivier -Van Dessel, Romeo - Van Hoevelen, Kenny- Van Loo, Anthony -Wilmet, Jonathan STVV are missing: Volders, Henkinet, Van der Jeugt, Kotysch, Evertz, Deferm, Antheunis en Commers long list of players and STVV squad isn't that big. squad: Castro, Wagemakers, Buysens, Euvrard, Odoi, Proesmans, Mennes, Delorge, Rymenants, Schouterden, Mutombo, Bertjens, Vanwelkenhuysen, Dufer, Schoofs, Cauwenberg, Beukers en Dengis. a lot of young players and I'm really wondering what they can do against a mechelen that wants to win (and can do good because of the other game) Good to know: STVV are working on their stadium, grass will be changed,... so in this play off games they play their home games in Westerlo. the nice thing is Westerlo is closer to Mechelen than it is to Sint Truiden. Mechelen fans always are big numbered and Sint Truiden fans know this play offs aren't that important and so a lot of fans aren't comming down for play off games. This means Mechelen could have more fans than Sint Truiden in today's match, so the home advantage will be gone for Sint Truiden actually. 2.56 is a nice price given all this I think so my bet: Mechelen to win!
2-1 stvv Poor mechelen, haven't seen the game but saw the line ups. Played a team they should've won against without any trouble.. :wall

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 29 April - 2 May well.. No time to write a lot but today I'm going for: A club Brugge win (small stake) A Genk win (medium stake) why? Club brugge always plays good against anderlecht since Koster is the coach there. Today's game won't be different I think. Anderlecht still struggeling to find their best shape back. They'll miss Legaer and Juhasz today who are both really important for the team. Juhasz is their best defender, Legaer is needed for his offensive impulses. Genk is just a great team. Playing good football and doing well. They are going for the title and got some guys who score with almost every attempt on goal. Given a chance they score. They have with Barda, Vossen and Ogunjimi 3 players high on the top goalscorer ranking + De Bruyne is also back in a good shape after a virus that was in his blood for a long time. well, gl! :hope

well.. No time to write a lot but today I'm going for: A club Brugge win (small stake) A Genk win (medium stake) why? Club brugge always plays good against anderlecht since Koster is the coach there. Today's game won't be different I think. Anderlecht still struggeling to find their best shape back. They'll miss Legaer and Juhasz today who are both really important for the team. Juhasz is their best defender, Legaer is needed for his offensive impulses. Genk is just a great team. Playing good football and doing well. They are going for the title and got some guys who score with almost every attempt on goal. Given a chance they score. They have with Barda, Vossen and Ogunjimi 3 players high on the top goalscorer ranking + De Bruyne is also back in a good shape after a virus that was in his blood for a long time. well, gl! :hope
club brugge 0-0 :wall Genk 0-2 win :beer

club brugge 0-0 :wall Genk 0-2 win :beer
Thank you,grieksken, do not worry about Bruges. Your messages for Belgium.....:clap Yesterday I won the bid for Genk. Genk I really like, they deserve to be champions. Please send us your message. Good luck ..

Thank you,grieksken, do not worry about Bruges. Your messages for Belgium.....:clap Yesterday I won the bid for Genk. Genk I really like, they deserve to be champions. Please send us your message. Good luck ..
well, I hope Anderlecht won't (I layed them when Boussoufa left to russia) and Standard will (because I've put some money on them after the win against Genk) + It would be really something to think about for teams as anderlecht (Standard was almost 20 points behind Anderlecht, but thanks to play offs that specially anderlecht wants Standard could still win it) thx for your reaction :clap