** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

France - Ligue I April

Re: France - Ligue I April Lyon - Montpellier = Lyon -1, -1.5 HA (2.05) bet365 Lyon position 3° points 53 Montpellier position 10° points 43 Preview: Lyon: absent: Lacazette (striker 5 / 1), Bastos (midfielder 23 / 5). Montpellier: absent: Spahic (difensre 20 / 1), J Martin (midfielder 5 / 1), B Koita (attacker 0 / 0), Legras (midfielder 0 / 0), Dzodic (defender 3 / 0). Lyon have a score in house w9-d6-l1 goals scored 29 goals against 8 while the Montpellier has a score out of the house w5-d6-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 15. Lyon knows that the title race is still open, are third in the standings with 53 points Marseille is second with 58 points while Lille is first with 60 points. If Lyon wins the game tonight with the Montpellier shortens the gap to 3 points behind leaders getting only 4 points behind the first. Montpellier is at the center of ranking charts without much concern they have won only once in the last 5 games. Consistent performance from the visiting team than the home team that is better organized and more determined. Prediction 1. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue I April Marseille -Nice = Marseille -1, -1.5 HA (2.00) bet365 Marseille position 2° points 58 Nice position 14° points 39 Preview: Marseille: absent: Julien Rodriguez (defender 0 / 0), Azpilicueta (defender 13 / 0). Nice: absent: Mabiala (defender 6 / 0), Cantareil (defender 4 / 0), Fae (midfielder 24 / 3), Hellebuyck (midfielder 3 / 0). Marseille has a score in house w8-d5-l2 goals scored 24 goals against 14 while Nice has a score out of the house w2-d7-l6 goals scored 8 goals against 17. The chances of regaining the title for Marseille are very high as they are only two points behind Lille. A victory would bring them in first place with 61 points against 60 of Lille. Marseille in the last 10 matches played against Nice won 7 games. Nice is the 14th in the standings and are unbeaten in seven games. In this meeting dominated by the home team's superiority, only a miracle can save the visiting team. Prediction 1. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue I April Lyon v Montpellier Im a Turkish living in Marseille/France around 3 years... Despite the Turkish football is my priorty I still follow all the leagues and when I see a opprtunity I try to take and share it... I believe that the importance of this game has a big difference for each team... Lyon is still fighting for the title, if not for the 2nd place for the direct promotion to C.League while Montpellier is safe in the table... As well as fighting for the title or second place, there is PSG just 1 point behind Lyon to take the 3rd place and losing this place to PSG means being out of the C.League next season... Whatever the result will be today in Brest v PSG game, Lyon has still much more to play comparing to Montpellier who played and lost the cup game against Marseille on Saturday the 23th and they will face Lyon away from home on 27th... So, I believe that Lyon can win by 2 or more but even if they win by single goal we will get our money back because of the nice (-1)(AH) offer by Victor Chandler... Lyon (-1) (AH) @1.70 Victor Chandler 5/10 P.S. The day I posted my pick on sports-punter.com, the price was @1.77 ...

Re: France - Ligue I April

Lyon - Montpellier = Lyon -1' date= -1.5 HA (2.05) bet365 Lyon position 3° points 53 Montpellier position 10° points 43 Preview: Lyon: absent: Lacazette (striker 5 / 1), Bastos (midfielder 23 / 5). Montpellier: absent: Spahic (difensre 20 / 1), J Martin (midfielder 5 / 1), B Koita (attacker 0 / 0), Legras (midfielder 0 / 0), Dzodic (defender 3 / 0). Lyon have a score in house w9-d6-l1 goals scored 29 goals against 8 while the Montpellier has a score out of the house w5-d6-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 15. Lyon knows that the title race is still open, are third in the standings with 53 points Marseille is second with 58 points while Lille is first with 60 points. If Lyon wins the game tonight with the Montpellier shortens the gap to 3 points behind leaders getting only 4 points behind the first. Montpellier is at the center of ranking charts without much concern they have won only once in the last 5 games. Consistent performance from the visiting team than the home team that is better organized and more determined. Prediction 1. :hope:hope:hope
lost half :cry

Re: France - Ligue I April

Marseille -Nice = Marseille -1' date= -1.5 HA (2.00) bet365 Marseille position 2° points 58 Nice position 14° points 39 Preview: Marseille: absent: Julien Rodriguez (defender 0 / 0), Azpilicueta (defender 13 / 0). Nice: absent: Mabiala (defender 6 / 0), Cantareil (defender 4 / 0), Fae (midfielder 24 / 3), Hellebuyck (midfielder 3 / 0). Marseille has a score in house w8-d5-l2 goals scored 24 goals against 14 while Nice has a score out of the house w2-d7-l6 goals scored 8 goals against 17. The chances of regaining the title for Marseille are very high as they are only two points behind Lille. A victory would bring them in first place with 61 points against 60 of Lille. Marseille in the last 10 matches played against Nice won 7 games. Nice is the 14th in the standings and are unbeaten in seven games. In this meeting dominated by the home team's superiority, only a miracle can save the visiting team. Prediction 1. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :clap