PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm I can't register also. Message from support 1 Thank you for contacting our Chilipoker Support Team In order to be eligible to the participate to the tournament you need to play on the software first to validated the nickname you have to create. Then a new list of player will be created on monday and you will be able to register by the end of the day. If you have any questions or you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us immediately. I wish you a lovely day Kind regards Message from support 2 Thank you for contacting our Chilipoker Support Team The freeroll is called Marrakech Holiday Freeroll and will be happening on the 23rd. You can see it on the lobby of the tournament. You will have to wait until monday afternoon to register. And to be part of the list that we are going to create monday morning you need to validate your nickname by defying one and playing at a table even a freeroll. If you have any questions or you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us immediately. I wish you a lovely day So won't be able to register until Monday when the Tournament is on the Sunday what a mess.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm hope you all chili connected to facebook n twitter also... they have a $1000 and a $500 freeroll on mondays too but you need to "connect before 23:59 on the previous Sunday !

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm

you need to play a game ...freeroll or something for the sysytem to recognize you ! that is what they told me on live chat!
:ok I just played on the play money tables and then got live chat to confirm that my name was recognised. They are then doing a list and i was told that i should be able to register after 6pm :hope

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm Hmm, should have checked this thread out earlier Just downloaded site and can't reg for game Played a couple of hands on free play, but still can't reg tried live chat, but an email option pops up, emailed but that will prob take ages :unsure :unsure :unsure

Hmm, should have checked this thread out earlier Just downloaded site and can't reg for game Played a couple of hands on free play, but still can't reg tried live chat, but an email option pops up, emailed but that will prob take ages :unsure :unsure :unsure
Just phoned them, they said they will put me on 'the list', and I should be able to reg 10 mins before start. Couldn't find Phone number on site though, but got it from Confirmation email I got when registering with site. If anyone still struggling to reg. phone number is: Telephone: 0-800-883-0594

Hmm, should have checked this thread out earlier Just downloaded site and can't reg for game Played a couple of hands on free play, but still can't reg tried live chat, but an email option pops up, emailed but that will prob take ages :unsure :unsure :unsure
Have you tried phoning them ? Its a freefone number - phone_icon.jpg 0-800-883-0594

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm everything about this game has been a farce for most people and now it looks like they have got the payout structure wrong as well. supposed to be $1000 shareout for the Final Table :wall:wall

I came 10th
Surprised you were out straight after me Chromehead, thought you doin ok for chips. Bad call by me with 6's really, but a quarter of my chips were in and figured he could have pushed with AK, AQ suited. Could & should have folded :cry