UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 12 April

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 12 April looks like Messi,Xavi and possibly Villa start for Barca.Odds on Barca going down,odds on over rising.Shakhtars line up almost the same i posted before,maybe Adriano will play instead of eduardo but both are out of form anyway so common Barca,show class... 1 extra bet for me: Barca to score in both halfs @2.50

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 12 April Btw just in case if someone looking for Barca win bet365 has barca at @1.85 but if you click on asian handicap -0.5AH then you will find them at @1.925. Barca line up: Valdes, Dani Alves, Busquets, Pique, Adriano Correia, Xavi, Mascherano, Keita, Afellay, Messi, Villa. Subs: Pinto, Jeffren, Pedro, Milito, Maxwell, Fontas, Thiago

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 12 April

United vs Chelsea Only chance for Torres to prove his worth , he played as subs in weekend which means he is going to start in this game. Expecting him to fire as this is the last chance for Chelsea to stay in any Race this year. Torres is nightmare for Vidic we know statistically but for now it seems getting pass United defense is tough. I dont think Torres will get better opportunity to show his magic. Expecting him to fire here and going with these two bets. Torres to score anytime @ 3.25 :$ Torres to score Two or more goal @ 17 , Both at Bet365 :( Shaktar vs Barcelona Its a chilled weather where Barcelona players are not comfortable plus with slightly weak defense Shaktar will TRY to take advantage of the situation. They play attacking game plus they created lot many chances , they did in Camp Nou and i am sure they will do the same in front of their home crowd. Messi might start this game , i dont think Pep is going to take any risk what so ever. With villa and xavi resting , i see that the young Barca squad can score goals here as they follow the same tiki taka. Expecting goals from both side , so picking the Goals this time. Barcelona to win @ 1.9 :clap Over2.5 @ 1.66 :@ Over3.5 @ 2.62 :@ , All at Bet365 :ok
Overall lost :spank