£10 to ?? (Closed £80 profit)

aldric

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90) From the outside it looks like a cross between over confidence and chasing, although chasing usually involves a monetary value which wasn't quite the case here. You do know how to do it but the red mist appeared. Hopefully it will clear away quickly.:tongue2

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90) The damn Haase! :@ He did the same one week ago in Monaco against Meltzer: 6-3 up in the first set...then he disappeared....1-6, 2-6 in the remaining sets. I wish you the best of luck for the continuation of this hunt, Aldric! :ok

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90) Hi guys, Definately not chasing, trying to get it over quicker definately. Not a good chance of success when doing that. Anyway, not sure what I am going to do with this thread just now but I really fancy a bet on the IPL this afternoon. BACK Kochi to beat Kolkata £10 @ 2.78 to win 16.91. Kolkata won the toss and are batting first. I would have preferred Kochi chasing as they have done really well doing that in their last 2 games doing just that. However, I have been really impressed with them so far in the IPL and they are definate value at 2.78 (went up from 2.5 after losing the toss). Muralitharan is playing for Kochi today, apparently due to the friendly surface so fingers crossed he bowls well and kochi have a good total to defend :hope

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90)

Good Luck with that mate' date=' i know nothing about the cricket, If you had not mentioned Bowling & Muralitharan, I would never have known[/quote'] The IPL is a great tournament, you should start watching it on ITV4 :ok Well, clearly a crucial toss to win and after a good start by Kochi the spinners have come on and the pitch is really slow and causing problems - Currently 65/4 off 12. Unless they get to 120+ this isn't doesn't look like being much of a contest. :(

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90) 132/7... I don't think that was all that bad if KKR don't get off to a good start then the spinners will make life really hard for them Chucking another £5 on Kochi to win @ 4.7... so now a total of £15 Liability to win £34.48. I may try a trade if things go well... if not then never mind :ok

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90) Kochi win by 6 runs :ok Balance back up to £115.22. The odds at the start of Kochi's innings were nuts, 4.7? They can't have been watching the game. Even before it started the captain of Kochi said 130-140 is a par score on the slow wicket.

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £90)

Kochi win by 6 runs :ok Balance back up to £115.22. The odds at the start of Kochi's innings were nuts, 4.7? They can't have been watching the game. Even before it started the captain of Kochi said 130-140 is a par score on the slow wicket.
Ahahah.... great call on this bet! :clap

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £115.22) Going to try another IPL game this afternoon. Back Punjab to beat Rajasthan. £15.22 @ 1.84 to win £12.17. Rajasthan won their first two games and have been outplayed in their last two. Punjab on the other hand have won their last two and have found a new star in Valthaty who took 4 wickets last game and so far has a century and a 50 to his name and is just 30ish runs short of being the leading runs scorer, behind tendulkar. I have taken the odds before the toss, they may well change as a result.

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £115.22) Darts Premier League Back Barney to beat Jenkins - £27.42 @ 1.57 to win £14.85. I have never rated Jenkins and he has been beaten comfortably the last three weeks in the premier league. Barney seems to be getting back towards his old self and should win this comfortably, the odds available were higher than I expected so I believe it is a good value bet. :hope

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £115.22) Won 8-6, should have been easier as had 7 darts to win 8-5 :ok Awesome display despite the missed doubles. Bank £121.85. ------ Shame about the earlier loss as I was going to put the lot on Anderson to win.

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £115.22)

You sure? :tongue2 :\ :ok
Lol, yep! Although I am going to go back to the slow and steady approach or stake less as i am considering joining a golf club and a new set of clubs would be nice!

Re: £10 to ?? (Currently £115.22) Balance now £123.95. As I am taking it a bit more seriously again - really fancy some new golf clubs or at least a driver!! So back to the lucky spreadsheet :ok I am going back to what I was doing before which is basically risking £20 and keep going all in until that gets to £30 and I will bank the £10 and continue.

No.BetOddsTo winLiability
11355 - Muss - Lay Mr Mo Jo to win34.00£0.66£23.10
:hope

Balance now £123.95. As I am taking it a bit more seriously again - really fancy some new golf clubs or at least a driver!! So back to the lucky spreadsheet :ok I am going back to what I was doing before which is basically risking £20 and keep going all in until that gets to £30 and I will bank the £10 and continue.
No.BetOddsTo winLiability
11355 - Muss - Lay Mr Mo Jo to win34.00£0.66£23.10
:hope
Glad to see you lowering the odds and getting back to a mindset you were in when you returned over 1000% from your initial investment of £10 :tongue2 Good luck with the races! :hope

Glad to see you lowering the odds and getting back to a mindset you were in when you returned over 1000% from your initial investment of £10 :tongue2 Good luck with the races! :hope
Thanks mate, you make me sound quite good at this :ok A bit of luck this afternoon would be good, although I'm not sure how many bets I will be having as I am a bit busy today.