aldric

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10 to ?

Well done Aldric :notworthy Did some bets the same as you (again). :ok
I hope you did the earlier ones where the odds were much higher :ok
Good day mate :clap Look forward to seeing the next ones.
Cheers mate, Im afraid I am likely to try to take it a bit safer in order to reach my initial £100 so prolly be a bit boring!
Exciting hunt Aldric! I've a lot to learn from you! I hope you can reach the 100£ as soon as possible... Keep it up mate! :drums
Thanks a lot, just shows what a good run can do with just a small amount of money to start with. :ok
Your on fire mate :notworthy hope your luck continues tomorow :hope:hope
Indeed, been lucky today although I am not sure you can say that about McIlroy last night!!! I hope it continues long after tomorrow! :loon

No.BetOddsTo winLiabilityResultP/LTotal ProfitBankedBank
601420 - Wolves - Lay Palindromic to win19.00£1.23£23.402nd£1.23£86.03£70.00£26.03
611430 Folk - Back Novabridge to place1.10£2.47£26.03 £26.03

No.BetOddsTo winLiabilityResultP/LTotal ProfitBankedBank
601420 - Wolves - Lay Palindromic to win19.00£1.23£23.402nd£1.23£86.03£70.00£26.03
611430 Folk - Back Novabridge to place1.10£2.47£26.031st£2.47£88.50£80.00£18.50
62IPL - Back Royals to beat Dehli1.05£0.88£18.50 £18.50
Royals are 136/4 off 17 chasing 151

Great job so far mate! :clap I'm glad you decided to continue this hunt. Good luck! :ok
Cheers mate, I may as well keep going when its all going so well. I must try to not get too carried away and start backing higher odds. I want this to stay above £100 so I am really going to try to focus and build up slowly. --- IPL - I really fancy Mumbai to beat Bangalore, however the odds are too high considering what I have just said therefore will wait and see how the match develops.

You went from 10 to 100 within a week, that is fast enough :) Maybe small bet on Mumbai?
True, and the majority of the profit has come in the last few days - even faster! I am defiantely not trying to go from £100 to £1k in a week, although it would be rather nice if i did! :lol I am going to resist the Mumbai bet for now as its a pain trying to recover from losing bets, will watch it and have a few bets on the horses although im not liking a lot of the races today.