** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

after all these years of creating your systems

which one of your systems is the best ??? please explain how it works ? my best one is the most simplest one. martingale system in favourites dogs or horses . (not every one ) the selections must be picked carefully with reason

Re: after all these years of creating your systems There is no "best system"...... I think you have to decide for yourself, depending on what you are looking for. Obviously you should concentrate on systems with a positive yield, but then you have to filter them depending on whether you want to place a lot of bets every weekend, or perhaps just one or two.... also which sport interests you. You seem to favour dogs and horses... I am afraid you won't find many on this forum, but you could try one of Slapdash's systems on the races forums. And what is your fixation with the Martingale staking system... I have noticed you putting posts on other threads, encouraging people to use Martingale. DON'T.... it is suicidal in the long-term ;)

Re: after all these years of creating your systems after all these years(that s the 3rd year im in betting addiction) of creating my systems my conclusion is that i have no discipline to follow any of these for let s say 12 months so i dont have any system to share, there will be no value what i d like to do is to develop the discipline it takes to use a system so long and that way reject it or aprove it i admire this forum a lot cause you can find people here (ralhie, mileni) who have a system really for a long time or they focus only one sport it s the discipline mate(that can let you profitable at the end of the day) it s not the system i think

Re: after all these years of creating your systems My friend, martingale is the most rational betting system out there. they are a lot of people that said the contrary, but believe me, if you play with the advantage at your side i don´t know any system so efective like martingale. of course the risk is there like in any system.

Re: after all these years of creating your systems

My friend' date=' martingale is the most rational betting system out there.[/quote'] :loon I used to have difficulties to describe what I think about martingale, untill I stumbled upon a quote somewhere, and I have used it often: Martingale is indeed an excellent staking system, very simple and efficient, extremely profitable, easy to understand and follow, and definitely worth using! You need only two prerequisites to successfully deploy it: 1. You need to have a betting bank similar in size to that of Donald Trump, and 2. You need a bookie willing to accept stake of 4,194,304 units for your 23rd bet (asuming you started with 1 unit stake). I'd reccommend you using always the same bookie for your bets, as in that case you won't have this issue #2 - should your 23rd bet won, only 1 single unit of your winnings would be real profit, while remaining millions would be your stakes that you previously lost; in other words, bookie risks 1 unit to win 4 million units more, which, I suppose, wouldn't be too difficult to find. ;)

:loon I used to have difficulties to describe what I think about martingale, untill I stumbled upon a quote somewhere, and I have used it often: Martingale is indeed an excellent staking system, very simple and efficient, extremely profitable, easy to understand and follow, and definitely worth using! You need only two prerequisites to successfully deploy it: 1. You need to have a betting bank similar in size to that of Donald Trump, and 2. You need a bookie willing to accept stake of 4,194,304 units for your 23rd bet (asuming you started with 1 unit stake). I'd reccommend you using always the same bookie for your bets, as in that case you won't have this issue #2 - should your 23rd bet won, only 1 single unit of your winnings would be real profit, while remaining millions would be your stakes that you previously lost; in other words, bookie risks 1 unit to win 4 million units more, which, I suppose, wouldn't be too difficult to find. ;)
Again and again, people with mathematic skills can´t see the obvious... if you play one system and the efectiveness of this system is for example 60% or 70% with martingale the chances that you can profit is bigger than flat betting...or other system. the question is always the same i cannot play with the 50%/50% of the coin and based alway in luck. you must have one edge higher than the pure luck!

Again and again, people with mathematic skills can´t see the obvious... if you play one system and the efectiveness of this system is for example 60% or 70% with martingale the chances that you can profit is bigger than flat betting...or other system. the question is always the same i cannot play with the 50%/50% of the coin and based alway in luck. you must have one edge higher than the pure luck!
If you have an edge, you don't need Martingale. Flat stakes (or a % of your bank) will give you profit with a much lower chance of going bankrupt. If you Martingale, you need to include a cut-off after for example 5 or 6 losses or you will go broke some day. Maybe not tomorrow but that day will come.

What is wrong with my mathematics?! I agreed: at the end of the day, Martingale will bring profit, IF your bank can afford long losing runs, and IF you are sure bookie will accept huge stakes! If you believe that losing runs won't occur when you have "efectiveness 60% or 70%", oh well, then it's up to your mathematics!

If you have an edge, you don't need Martingale. Flat stakes (or a % of your bank) will give you profit with a much lower chance of going bankrupt. If you Martingale, you need to include a cut-off after for example 5 or 6 losses or you will go broke some day. Maybe not tomorrow but that day will come.
like you with your system... with flat betting in the long run you will lose, and if not your profit will be smaller. but with martingale you can profit bigger in less time(with odds >=2.00). choose one type of betting the bank will be for example 500 units you: bet 10 units (flat betting) i: bet martingale (initial bet =10 units) 20 bets, maximum odds >=2.00 i assure you that three things will hapen: first: you lose more money than me second: you lose the same money than me, betting more times. third: you win less than me

What is wrong with my mathematics?! I agreed: at the end of the day' date=' Martingale will bring profit, IF your bank can afford long losing runs, and IF you are sure bookie will accept huge stakes! If you believe that losing runs won't occur when you have "efectiveness 60% or 70%", oh well, then it's up to your mathematics!
of course losing runs happens even with 99.99% of efectiveness. what i said is that they happen for martingale and all the other systems. the difference is that,if run well, you win more with martingale than with other systems. if run bad, with martingale you lose with less bets than with other systems. but even if you survive one week the losing runs will chase you. the theory behind other systems is that they survive more time than with martingale, but for me, the important is, win fast and bigger in less time...

of course losing runs happens even with 99.99% of efectiveness. what i said is that they happen for martingale and all the other systems. the difference is that,if run well, you win more with martingale than with other systems. if run bad, with martingale you lose with less bets than with other systems. but even if you survive one week the losing runs will chase you. the theory behind other systems is that they survive more time than with martingale, but for me, the important is, win fast and bigger in less time...
Everything you said above is wrong. Martingale is a high risk strategy with very little upside, if you run bad you will go broke quicker, if you run good you are throwing money away as you are only ever betting the minimum amount. There are much better staking plans available for winning systems.

Re: after all these years of creating your systems I'm betting 10 units on the next post supporting Martingale.... if I lose, I'll bet 20 units that the following post supports Martingale, etc, etc. Starting bank 500 units...... (shhhhh.... I have a side bet of 500 units at 2/1 that my bank is broke after 7 days) ;)

I'm betting 10 units on the next post supporting Martingale.... if I lose' date= I'll bet 20 units that the following post supports Martingale, etc, etc. Starting bank 500 units...... (shhhhh.... I have a side bet of 500 units at 2/1 that my bank is broke after 7 days) ;)
just explain to these lot how chelsea should have won tonite grex cos they were at home hahahaha you can either take ur loss on the chin or double up on chelsea to win they next game , peace mate

I'm betting 10 units on the next post supporting Martingale.... if I lose' date= I'll bet 20 units that the following post supports Martingale, etc, etc. Starting bank 500 units...... (shhhhh.... I have a side bet of 500 units at 2/1 that my bank is broke after 7 days) ;)
ya...and explain to the public your systems, i remember one of under over actress something with 315 bets and a fantastic yeld of 9%....very very good if i joke with gambling and money.... i never lose my time to win so small amount after 315 bets!!!!

Everything you said above is wrong. Martingale is a high risk strategy with very little upside' date=' if you run bad you will go broke quicker, if you run good you are throwing money away as you are only ever betting the minimum amount. There are much better staking plans available for winning systems.[/quote'] yes? say one???????

ya...and explain to the public your systems, i remember one of under over actress something with 315 bets and a fantastic yeld of 9%....very very good if i joke with gambling and money.... i never lose my time to win so small amount after 315 bets!!!!
Please post a link to your fantastic system with 300+ bets proofed in public or stfu.

Fixed fraction' date=' Kelly, Optimal-f....[/quote'] ah! kelly! fantastic choice. and what is your marvellous prediction tool to survive using that system. i suppose you know that if your prediction is over 50% you may lose the bank in two rounds! sfixed fraction, ya, 100 years after if you survive so long time, you may win 8%, 9%, 10%... roi? give me more, because with these you cannot go.

Please post a link to your fantastic system with 300+ bets proofed in public or stfu.
300 hundred bets to win 9% yeld????? for what? play gambling??? so long to so few...what you are doing here? testing the longevity of a system or his profitablity????

ah! kelly! fantastic choice. and what is your marvellous prediction tool to survive using that system. i suppose you know that if your prediction is over 50% you may lose the bank in two rounds! sfixed fraction, ya, 100 years after if you survive so long time, you may win 8%, 9%, 10%... roi? give me more, because with these you cannot go.
what do you mean prediction? kelly staking is based on your (perceived) edge, when have you ever had a 50% edge over a bookmaker? The only person betting a large percentage of their bank is you :loon (Home Win System, bet #6, which was about 45% of your bank, how stupid was that.) You have not proofed any of your systems on this forum to show they win in the long run, i doubt any of them will. instead you slate others who have. Stick to your Martingale, I'm not going to waste my time on you or your ignorant opinions.

Re: after all these years of creating your systems Any specific staking plan always comes down to a balance of potential profit versus risk. Risk being the combination of risk of going bancrupt, risk of not making a profit during a season, and other risk criteria depending on how you want to approach your betting. Fact is nobody has unlimited funds and bookmakers have their limits so bancruptcy is always a possibility. As it is always a balance of profit vs risk there is no good or bad staking plan, it is not a matter of right or wrong. It is a matter of choice. The problem comes when a person applies a staking plan on the basis of profit alone disregarding risk, or even worse, wrongfully assuming there is no risk. There is, always. This is found most of the time with people who apply progressive staking of which Martingale is the extreme case. The misconception usually is that the progression does not alter the risk. I'm not going into detail here, the internet is full of documentation on the subject, make an effort. Any staking plan can be improved and sometimes given a situation an entirely different plan may give better results. But always, always, the change is one that affects the balance profit vs risk. You cannot increase the profit without increasing the risk. So do not criticize a person on his choice of staking plan. It is after all his choice. You can point out the level of risk is high where you feel a person has a misconception of that level. But that works best if it's supported by actual numerical data, betting records or Monte Carlo simulations. Not simply statements based on "belief" or casual/superficial observation. As to Martingale itself there is plenty documentation on the internet stating the balance is low profit for high risk and if a person has a positive expectation of value most, if not all, other staking plans provide a much more sensible balance profit vs risk. You can of course also simply disregards the maths involved. Choice.

what do you mean prediction? kelly staking is based on your (perceived) edge, when have you ever had a 50% edge over a bookmaker? The only person betting a large percentage of their bank is you :loon (Home Win System, bet #6, which was about 45% of your bank, how stupid was that.) You have not proofed any of your systems on this forum to show they win in the long run, i doubt any of them will. instead you slate others who have. Stick to your Martingale, I'm not going to waste my time on you or your ignorant opinions.
yaya...you are the professional... i'm interested in profit only, not in fake systems and guess that...all my martingale systems are in profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moon i'm not in a marathon, i like speed racings more...i'm not interested in run a system all the year. if i'm, in profit, a substancial one, after 5, 10 or 15 bets good for me... the question is: if i win more with less bets than you with many who is the stupid one???????