** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm

teaulc

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 14th April 8pm I didn't 'crack' them, just did a bit of googling and found one password and as hen said above, that another one was only via sign up. :ok Low turn out for the PP mag one for once. :unsure I've put the follow up game on 28th April in the diary.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 14th April 8pm

Don't forget to register peeps! Follow up game is on Thursday the 28th, Ticket registration! :ok
Thanks. :ok This is in the diary, but I would have forgotten what it was and that I had a ticket for it. :lol

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm Nice one Spit, many congrats :ok Hi boromackem & :welcome to Punters Lounge, good to see you join us and look forward to getting to know you a little better in due course. Many congrats on your result, very well played. I wasn't personally involved in this one, but guessing Bwin's support will be in touch with you shortly, if not drop them a line. PP Mag might give some clues too on the page where it originally advertised the event if you can find your copy still. As with all these added prizes, it can take a little time to organise, so bear with them. Once again many congrats to you both, great results :clap. Bart

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm

hi im new on here 1st post i came second in the game and won an iphone but cant get no info out of bwin anyone any idea when we get the phone or if theres a cash alternative
Well done boromackem and :welcome to PL If you like promo's you're in the right place m8, stick around for PL Exclusives and info about lots more games

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm Nice one Boromackem, you played well in that game mate :clap Don't think there will be any problems with these prizes, just its been a bank holiday weekend and support staff are always a bit thin on the ground at these times. I've always found BWIN to be good coming through with the prizes, dont forget they are shirt sponsors for Real Madrid which kind of indicates how big a site they are. I wouldnt worry, sure they will be in touch soon :ok

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm Well played guys:clap I've won a few things on different sites and have waited for months[or am still waiting] for some prizes., but when i won on bwin i received the prizes within a few weeks, quicker than any of the other sites except for PL. So i'm sure you'll receive the phones within a couple of weeks lads.

Re: $1000 iPhone freeroll - PP Mag and BWIN 28th April 9pm Have to say Awesome service by Bwin :ok Won the phone last thursday 28th april. Friday was Royal Wedding and monday was Bank Holiday. Emailed em on tues 3rd, got a reply within 30 mins asking me to confirm address details so I did. Another email 30 mins later 'your details have been passed to relevant dept etc', Phone came today thurs 5th and it was an Iphone4 too! :cheers Big pat on the back for BWin wish all the sites were this good :clap