Go Racing for free in April

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned on here yet. A number of courses are offering free entry throughout April and all you have to do is apply online for tickets. I know we have a few shandy drinking southerners on here that like to take in Windsor on a Monday night, well Windsor is on here, as are Sandown and Epsom. :lol For us Northern, flat cap wearing whippet lovers there is Ripon, Ponty and Donny. I've already ordered 4 tickets for Ponty on Tuesday 5th April and got 2 tickets for Donny on 29th April. I understand there have already been 14,000 applications for Donny and it's on the day of the Royal Wedding. I don't want to be having a street party and waving my little union jack flag as Wills and his bird tie the knot, I'd rather be cheering on a gee gee at the races. For all you big jocks there is Musselburgh racecourse offering free entry and is Perth up your way too. Even the sheep sh@ggers don't get left out as Ffos Las offer free entry on 11th April. Finally for our ginger punters there is Newbury on 15th April and Ascot on 27th. If you are a fairly new punter on here and have never been racing then you've no excuse now, get yourself online and booked for a day at the races. :ok Website and details here: www.lovetheraces.com Full list of fixtures:

Re: Go Racing for free in April I posted up a thread about the free Doncaster meet. Didn't know it was an industry-wide thing until the the other day. They've sent me two pairs of tickets anyway, so I won't be needing one - the first to PM me can have them, if you don't want to apply.

Re: Go Racing for free in April Been trying for the last 2 days to get tickets for the wednesday of the craven meeting as i'm hoping to be down south in that week but keep getting the message at the top -

Unfortunately, the number or combinations of discounts you have selected are invalid, please change these selections.

DescriptionTotal PriceNumber of TicketsInfo
Racing for Change - Free Racing - Maximum of 4 tickets per person£0.00 The number of tickets must be between 1 and 100. Info
Anyone managed to apply successfully for these ??

Re: Go Racing for free in April

Been trying for the last 2 days to get tickets for the wednesday of the craven meeting as i'm hoping to be down south in that week but keep getting the message at the top -

Unfortunately, the number or combinations of discounts you have selected are invalid, please change these selections.

Racing for Change - Free Racing - Maximum of 4 tickets per person£0.00 The number of tickets must be between 1 and 100. Info
Ive applied for 4 which seems to have gone through ok although i havent got the tickets yet, Doncaster ones have arrived. Sandown is already sold out

Been trying for the last 2 days to get tickets for the wednesday of the craven meeting as i'm hoping to be down south in that week but keep getting the message at the top -

I'm having the same problem, ordered Brighton, Newbury and Ascot ok though.

All 500 gone :cry