** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

South Africa 2nd March

Wits vs Ajax....over 2.5....21/20...bet366...stake 1/10....A small bet for me here as I think the price is good.Ajax are 2nd and will try to claim top spot today.Away they are 6-3-3 and their goals for/against away would suggest they play an open game with 19 for and 17 against.That's 3 goals on average per game away from home. Wits have a good home record of 6-2-2 scoring 23 and letting in just 8.That's 3.1 on average per game at home.They started the season rather cautiously but their last 7 games have all gone over and they seem to attack at home so hopefully this will be an open game.......

Re: South Africa 2nd March Golden Arrows v Platinum Stars 1500 GMT Platinum Stars will travel to Chatsworth Stadium tonight to face Golden Arrows without three of their key players namely Phelelani Mpangase, Reuben Thebakang and Dillon Sheppard, who are all serving suspensions. Mpangase and Thebakang received their third yellow cards on Sunday which automatically rules them out of the Arrows clash, while Sheppard will be serving the last game of his red card suspension. Arrows will be looking to get back to winning ways after suffering a disappointing run of form in recent weeks, going six games without a win and losing five of those encounters.Coach Zoran Filipovic and his charges will therefore be looking to get themselves back on track as far as the hunt for a place in next season's MTN8 is concerned when they face Stars. Platinum Stars have hit a poor run of from, failing to win any of their last four matches and these key absences will affect them greatly. PICK: Golden Arrows -0.25 @ 2.07 SBOBET 3/10 Free State Stars v Amazulu 1330 GMT Free State Stars are a typical home team and tend to achieve results when playing at home. Amazulu lately arent firing on all cylinders and playing at the home grounds of Free State havent been anything they have enjoyed in recent years. I expect the tradition to continue with Free State Stars coming out tops in this encounter. PICK: Free State Stars @ 2.33 SOBET 2/10

Re: South Africa 2nd March Thanks for the info kponkpa but I'll leave the Stars match alone.They drew 0-0 away at Orlando pirates earlier in the season without 2 of those 3 players and Mpangese was taken off after 66 minutes.They also played the last 34 minutes with 10 men. The golden arrows have won 4 out of 11 at home,failing to beat the Moroko swallows in their last home game and losing to bottom club Aces in their last game.I think the odds are set correctly for this one but good luck to you........and thanks for taking the time and effort to post....

Re: South Africa 2nd March

Golden Arrows v Platinum Stars 1500 GMT Platinum Stars will travel to Chatsworth Stadium tonight to face Golden Arrows without three of their key players namely Phelelani Mpangase, Reuben Thebakang and Dillon Sheppard, who are all serving suspensions. Mpangase and Thebakang received their third yellow cards on Sunday which automatically rules them out of the Arrows clash, while Sheppard will be serving the last game of his red card suspension. Arrows will be looking to get back to winning ways after suffering a disappointing run of form in recent weeks, going six games without a win and losing five of those encounters.Coach Zoran Filipovic and his charges will therefore be looking to get themselves back on track as far as the hunt for a place in next season's MTN8 is concerned when they face Stars. Platinum Stars have hit a poor run of from, failing to win any of their last four matches and these key absences will affect them greatly. PICK: Golden Arrows -0.25 @ 2.07 SBOBET 3/10 Free State Stars v Amazulu 1330 GMT Free State Stars are a typical home team and tend to achieve results when playing at home. Amazulu lately arent firing on all cylinders and playing at the home grounds of Free State havent been anything they have enjoyed in recent years. I expect the tradition to continue with Free State Stars coming out tops in this encounter. PICK: Free State Stars @ 2.33 SOBET 2/10
when you copy some text you have to post a sorce, this is not your prewiew http://www.kickoff.com/news/20540/platinum-stars-without-three-players-for-golden-arrows.php

Wits vs Ajax....over 2.5....21/20...bet366...stake 1/10....A small bet for me here as I think the price is good.Ajax are 2nd and will try to claim top spot today.Away they are 6-3-3 and their goals for/against away would suggest they play an open game with 19 for and 17 against.That's 3 goals on average per game away from home. Wits have a good home record of 6-2-2 scoring 23 and letting in just 8.That's 3.1 on average per game at home.They started the season rather cautiously but their last 7 games have all gone over and they seem to attack at home so hopefully this will be an open game.......
2-0,bet lost....it's a pity that Ajax couldn't score 1 against 10 men.....

Free State Stars v Amazulu 1330 GMT Free State Stars are a typical home team and tend to achieve results when playing at home. Amazulu lately arent firing on all cylinders and playing at the home grounds of Free State havent been anything they have enjoyed in recent years. I expect the tradition to continue with Free State Stars coming out tops in this encounter. PICK: Free State Stars @ 2.33 SOBET 2/10
FT 1-1 Penalty for Amazulu in 89 min to equalise :wall:wall