CONCACAF champions league 2011 thread

Saprissa -0,5 @1.9 7/10 ibcbet,sbobet Saprissa is far better team in Costa Rica and for this first leg encounter will play with full house where 20.000 funs will create fantastic atmosphere. Saprissa cannot count on defenders Gabriel Badilla and Jose Mena. Olimpia is not in good shape coming from 3 defeats for local Hondurian league. Saprissa will seak for a comfortable win in order have the upper hand in returniong game. olimpia will try to play close based on their physical game. However, their task will be very tough in the hot place of Saprissa. My odds are 59-27-14

Re: CONCACAF champions league 2011 thread

Wednesday 2 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Santos Laguna v Cruz Azul (01:00 GMT) 2.33 3.4 3.25 103.10 %
maximize.gif Real Salt Lake v Columbus Crew (03:00 GMT) 1.61 4.06 6.79 101.26 %
Thursday 3 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Monterrey v Deportivo Toluca (01:00 GMT) 2.17 3.44 3.58 103.09 %
Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Olimpia v Deportivo Saprissa (01:00 GMT) 2 3.4 3.55 107.58 %

Re: CONCACAF champions league 2011 thread Olimpia -0,5 @2.05 6/10 pinnacle Home factor in Latin America games is very strong especially on internacional cups. Saprissa wasn't better in first game but won 1-0 mainly because Olimpia had a red card early in the game. Now back at Hondura is much probable that they can leverage home factor and experience and win - even qualify. 52-53% is my estimation for Olimpia win.

Olimpia -0' date=5 @2.05 6/10 pinnacle Home factor in Latin America games is very strong especially on internacional cups. Saprissa wasn't better in first game but won 1-0 mainly because Olimpia had a red card early in the game. Now back at Hondura is much probable that they can leverage home factor and experience and win - even qualify. 52-53% is my estimation for Olimpia win.
I'm with you on this one, CD Olimpia went down to 10 men early on in the 1st leg and still managed to carve out some great chances but went to sleep on a late corner. They will be pushing and pushing for the 2 goals they need which will leave gaps for Saprissa to exploit however, CD Olimpia will have all the pressure and should have enough to win on the night at 10/11. Just had a look on Saprissa's website and they are more than confident to qualify, even slagging off Olimpia's pitch which is a bit stupid! Could give the Olimpia manager ammunition for his pre-match team talk :ok

Olimpia -0' date=5 @2.05 6/10 pinnacle Home factor in Latin America games is very strong especially on internacional cups. Saprissa wasn't better in first game but won 1-0 mainly because Olimpia had a red card early in the game. Now back at Hondura is much probable that they can leverage home factor and experience and win - even qualify. 52-53% is my estimation for Olimpia win.
1-2 game lost -6u