** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD - 23rd of Feb

Aidymac

Re: BBOTD - 23rd of Feb 4:10 Made In Japan @ Doncaster - Not been in great form but was placed in two similar races at Cheltenham last season.Has had over a month of the racecourse and likes the softer ground conditions.David England takes the ride again and can go close at a big price 0.5 pt E/W 40/1 BET365

Re: BBOTD - 23rd of Feb 6.05 Kempton - Tilsworth Glenboy 20/1 Bet365 E/W Been waiting for this one to run again since he got pulled out when he was on to complete a big priced treble. If he hacks up here a part of me will feel disappointed. A lot of interesting form lines here with a few of these in which it's hard to separate them. Still lightly raced and i think this step up in trip will suit, he often travels well without finding too much. He's dropped 2lbs from his run lto and he goes on this surface. Stable not doing badly of late and a likely decent pace will suit i think.

Re: BBOTD - 23rd of Feb

Always said I would never do this but I need a big priced winner to get me into the top 16 and so I am selecting one I quietly fancy toady. 5.15 Doncaster Athough I think bumpers are a lottery they do throw up some decent priced winners if you can find them and I think Victor Hewgo fits the bill here. Beautifully bred and from a stable that is on fire he should have every chance of going very close. In fact the stable almost had a big priced winner a few days ago until pipped at the post. Hopefully he will run a big race here. 1 Pt win 14/1 Bet365
Hate to be a bore but Reveley reserves his worst ride for this one, how the hell was he expecting to win from where he came from, anyone got a cure for seconditis Just to be really annoying, the other 3 horses on my yankee won, with this one( I took 14s this morning) he has just cost me £3k :@:@:@:@:@:@

Hate to be a bore but Reveley reserves his worst ride for this one, how the hell was he expecting to win from where he came from, anyone got a cure for seconditis Just to be really annoying, the other 3 horses on my yankee won, with this one( I took 14s this morning) he has just cost me £3k :@:@:@:@:@:@
Reveleys 0-20 in bumpers up until today, they had a near miss on Monday also!! Not often you see someone upset with 3 winners up in a yankee!! Could you post me the link to see the race, i didnt get a chance to see it mate?

Re: BBOTD - 23rd of Feb No sure if its possible to post the Bet365 archive. If you use it go to the results archive and you should be able to view the race. He gave the horse so much to do but was running on very strongly towards the finish, too late though as the winner had gone.. .http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=ResultsAndArchive%252cRacingArchive&FixtureID=37573892

Haven't seen the race in question but have been quite impressed with James Revely recently... Dare I say it' date=' a good judge of pace and quite stylish to boot[/quote'] I agree, which is why I was so annoyed, he has been brilliant lately, maybe he just thought there was nothing else could match his for finishing speed, but he came from last to challenge within two furlongs or so but couldn't catch the Henderson horse:sad

I agree' date=' which is why I was so annoyed, he has been brilliant lately, maybe he just thought there was nothing else could match his for finishing speed, but he came from last to challenge within two furlongs or so but couldn't catch the Henderson horse:sad[/quote'] I just watched the race, how in gods name you think it was a bad ride is beyond me!! He eased the horse into the race about 4 furlongs out, 2 furlongs out he was 1 length behind the winner yet he lost the race by 4 lengths.. The winner was pulling away from him after they jumped the last flight, he was not closing in on him at all... Best horse won, he was never ever going to beat that henderson horse!! Im sure any other neutral will agree when they watch it.. Not fair on Mr Reveley either as i think he gave the horse a good ride, kept him on the inside near the better ground the whole way round, eased into the race with half a mile to go and was no more than 2 lengths behind the leader, then just didnt have the speed of the winner, there is no more to it!

There was nothing wrong with the ride at all imo. Hadn't a hope with the winner. Those invisible flights must be very dangerous. :tongue2
hahaha, i forgot it was a flat race.. i meant after they entered the final furlong he pulled away!! :lol The henderson horse wasnt even given the whip and Andys selection was battered

Re: BBOTD - 23rd of Feb mmm, just watched it again, agree the Henderson horse may well have won but still feel he left the horse a lot to do from the back, he used an awful lot of horse getting him into contention which he may not have had to do if he had ridden him closer to the pace. But hey, thats racing, no harm in analysis, bit tainted when theres money riding on it :(