Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

Не ну в премьер лиге я за ЦСКА' date=' но думаю, на форуме ненужную неприязнь между клубами поднимать не будем :nana, а в ФНЛ я за Камаз :D, а этот парняга с ником Карамзина он русский или нет ?[/quote'] нет, нет он из Челны Татарстан (Ай,блин.. не разрешается писать в Россию на форуме)

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Россия. Молодежное первенство 9 Тур Дата: 03.09.11 – 14:00 мск Кр. Советов (мол.) (Самара) vs Спартак (мол.) (Москва) П2 ; Сумма ставки: 2/4 = 60 Euro @ Bwin думаю победа Спартака - 0:3 ------------------------------------------------------------------- Youth Championship , 9 round (postponed game) - 03.09.11 Krylya Sovetov Samara (U21) vs Spartak Moscow (U21) Pick : Spartak (Reserves) @ 1.50 ; Stake: 2/4 = 60 Euro @ Bwin.

This is a game postponned from round 9. After 22 rounds/30 Spartak are 2p behind trio Rubin, Lokomotiv and CSKA - all 3 have 39p, Spartak 6th place has 37p. With a win Spartak go top with one point clear. Spartak Moscow Youth is the curent champion of the Youth League , Reserves League whatever called (past season) - I dont know if it is good say Youth Championship because some clubs use players from the main team (Premier League). This isnt case with Spartak, CSKA or other big clubs - because they have U 20 players. And when teams like Terek put Tiui brasilian striker and other Mbuni or something like in a game with Spartak imagine 4:1 both scoring twice! It is not fair, but I understand from where to get young players to complete a list for a match - big clubs have good chances because any kid would like to play in Zenith or Spartak. Krylya reserves are not the same from the begging of season when they crushed CSKA "youth" ( see why I used reserves vs youth ) 7:2 . Eliseev a great wing given to Shinnik, he is a great player, 23 years old . It is a blow and good news for Spartak. Home team dont know to defend, they go blindly for attack - if this will occur today then Spartak task will become easier - since two young players from the main squad are in the team : Kozlov and Mahmudovic. Kozlov ( nr 49 ) played 12 games for Youth this season scoring 7 goals - his speed is fantastic, one vs one he likes very much - the new Messi of Russia, and I mean it (well not Messi - but his style is similar). Dont get much to say.. JUST WATCH the game LIVE main site of Krylya Sovetov. You shall see a match between two teams with a lot offensive potential. Samara will play in blue, Spartak in red. http://www.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/kstvlive.cgi Past months (2011 - June - July - August + September ), 188 bets russian leagues, 29 involved Reserves League, with the following record: 11-0-18 , stakes: 107 units, profit: -11.54 , yield: -10.78 %

2nd Division (UP), 03 Sep 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
15:00 Akademiya - Tyumen 2.15 3.20 3.00 1
15:00 Neftekhimik - Uchaly 1.67 3.50 4.40 1
15:00 Nosta - SOYUZ-Gazprom 4.75 3.50 1.62 1
15:00 Oktan - Khimik 2.05 3.20 3.20 1
15:00 Ufa - Rubin Kazan II 1.14 6.00 15.00 1
17:00 Ulyanovsk - Chelyabinsk 1.60 3.50 5.00 1
18:00 Syzran - Kirov 1.40 3.90 7.25 1

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Neftekhimik - Gornyak Date: 3/09/2011 Time: 14:00 CET Place: Nizhnekamsk Neftekhimik Stadium, 3000 seats Weather: +25C, good Pitch: regular The match of the day and perhaps the match of the year. Home side is 1st and the guests are 2nd in the league table after 20 rounds. There's a gap of 7 pts between this two sides so if Neftekhimik grabs 3 pts in this game, they may have 10 pts handicap on 2nd team. Petrochemicals did not lose a game at home this season 9 w, 1d, goal difference 22-5 (+17). However the miners are quite good on the road as wel, they have lost only 1 away match, 5 w, 4 d, goal difference 20-10 (+10). As well as I know, Davron Mirzaev and Alexei Kotlyarov (AMF, 9 goals) can't help Neftekhimik due to the injuries. In my opinion, without Kotlyarov Neftekhimik is not that strong as odds suggest, I think Gornyak has good chances not to lose. Both teams to score @ 1.78 bwin [1/10]

Россия. Молодежное первенство 9 Тур Дата: 03.09.11 – 14:00 мск Кр. Советов (мол.) (Самара) vs Спартак (мол.) (Москва) П2 ; Сумма ставки: 2/4 = 60 Euro @ Bwin думаю победа Спартака - 0:3 ------------------------------------------------------------------- Youth Championship , 9 round (postponed game) - 03.09.11 Krylya Sovetov Samara (U21) vs Spartak Moscow (U21) Pick : Spartak (Reserves) @ 1.50 ; Stake: 2/4 = 60 Euro @ Bwin.
This is a game postponned from round 9. After 22 rounds/30 Spartak are 2p behind trio Rubin, Lokomotiv and CSKA - all 3 have 39p, Spartak 6th place has 37p. With a win Spartak go top with one point clear. Spartak Moscow Youth is the curent champion of the Youth League , Reserves League whatever called (past season) - I dont know if it is good say Youth Championship because some clubs use players from the main team (Premier League). This isnt case with Spartak, CSKA or other big clubs - because they have U 20 players. And when teams like Terek put Tiui brasilian striker and other Mbuni or something like in a game with Spartak imagine 4:1 both scoring twice! It is not fair, but I understand from where to get young players to complete a list for a match - big clubs have good chances because any kid would like to play in Zenith or Spartak. Krylya reserves are not the same from the begging of season when they crushed CSKA "youth" ( see why I used reserves vs youth ) 7:2 . Eliseev a great wing given to Shinnik, he is a great player, 23 years old . It is a blow and good news for Spartak. Home team dont know to defend, they go blindly for attack - if this will occur today then Spartak task will become easier - since two young players from the main squad are in the team : Kozlov and Mahmudovic. Kozlov ( nr 49 ) played 12 games for Youth this season scoring 7 goals - his speed is fantastic, one vs one he likes very much - the new Messi of Russia, and I mean it (well not Messi - but his style is similar). Dont get much to say.. JUST WATCH the game LIVE main site of Krylya Sovetov. You shall see a match between two teams with a lot offensive potential. Samara will play in blue, Spartak in red. http://www.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/kstvlive.cgi Past months (2011 - June - July - August + September ), 188 bets russian leagues, 29 involved Reserves League, with the following record: 11-0-18 , stakes: 107 units, profit: -11.54 , yield: -10.78 %
:spank:spank:spank

3rd div - Ural Volga Ulyanovsk - FC Chelyabinsk # 1. - 3Way - result Pick: FC Chelyabinsk @ 5.00 Stake : 1.6/4 = 48 Euro # 2. - Pick: Both score @ 1.91 Stake: 2.4/4 = 72 Euro Bets placed with Bwin Considere here away team grabb 3p - At first sight Volga was clear favorite but lately odds dropping on the away (Chelyabinsk) - 4.75 > 3.70 russian bookies. I said not once - in the lower divisions odds dropping shall be taken. First round Volga won away 1-0, odds 5.00 - 2HT/2FT. Past months (2011 - June - July - August + September ), 189 bets russian leagues, 6 involved 3rd div Ural - P. League, with the following record: 1-0-5 , stakes: 28 units, profit: -10.08 , yield: -36.0 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Volga Ulyanovsk - FC Chelyabinsk Volga did not draw a game before 15th round that's when they played against drawmasters from Ufa. Looks like volga learned something from Ufa. Volga ended in a draw 3 out of last 6 matches. And I think that's not all. Today they play against Chelyabinsk and I expect another draw here. Expected score 0:0. Draw @ 3.50 bwin [1/10]

Neftekhimik - Gornyak Date: 3/09/2011 Time: 14:00 CET Place: Nizhnekamsk Neftekhimik Stadium, 3000 seats Weather: +25C, good Pitch: regular The match of the day and perhaps the match of the year. Home side is 1st and the guests are 2nd in the league table after 20 rounds. There's a gap of 7 pts between this two sides so if Neftekhimik grabs 3 pts in this game, they may have 10 pts handicap on 2nd team. Petrochemicals did not lose a game at home this season 9 w, 1d, goal difference 22-5 (+17). However the miners are quite good on the road as wel, they have lost only 1 away match, 5 w, 4 d, goal difference 20-10 (+10). As well as I know, Davron Mirzaev and Alexei Kotlyarov (AMF, 9 goals) can't help Neftekhimik due to the injuries. In my opinion, without Kotlyarov Neftekhimik is not that strong as odds suggest, I think Gornyak has good chances not to lose. Both teams to score @ 1.78 bwin [1/10]
This went well 1:1 already at the HT, FT score 2:2
Volga Ulyanovsk - FC Chelyabinsk Volga did not draw a game before 15th round that's when they played against drawmasters from Ufa. Looks like volga learned something from Ufa. Volga ended in a draw 3 out of last 6 matches. And I think that's not all. Today they play against Chelyabinsk and I expect another draw here. Expected score 0:0. Draw @ 3.50 bwin [1/10]
Volga won at home and moved to the 2nd place, thanks to a goal in the 1st half (like I said earlier in this thread Volga likes to score in the 1st half). FT score 1:0

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 2nd Division. South Zone Alania D - Mahuk KMV Alania is winless in their previous 9 matches, last two matches they were trashed 5 and 6 to nil. It should be an easy away win, howver the odds (local) for home win dropped from 5.70 -> 3.70 Alania @ 4.50 bwin [1/10]

2nd Division. South Zone Alania D - Mahuk KMV Alania is winless in their previous 9 matches, last two matches they were trashed 5 and 6 to nil. It should be an easy away win, howver the odds (local) for home win dropped from 5.70 -> 3.70 Alania @ 4.50 bwin [1/10]
:)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 :wall Bad start in the past 14 month (since I bet on the russian foot leagues!! ). I cant believe I will go this month with negative profit, after 13 positive months vs one negative, overall !!! :unsure Change of staking plan ruined me.. June and Juy 2011 " NO LIMIT" staking and yield over 27% (min 50 single bets). August 2011 - "Fixed LIMIT" staking , only 15% yield from 80 single bets. Fixed limit = 1/4 , 1/5 ; No Limit :1/10 and ...max 40 units wagered.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Wtfk - Center, 3rd div Sokol Saratov - Podolye Bets accepted untill 13:00 CET, game start 16:00 CET. http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/sokol-saratov/ Sokol fly high, scoring 4 times away to the best team of this Center League it is awsome! They are on fire, just have a look at the link posted above. Predicted score : 5-0 here. > 2.5 @ 1.65 4/4 Betsson > 3.5 @ 2.65 2.5/4 Bwin Сегодня в 17:00 пройдет прямая видео-трансляция матча "Сокол" - "Подолье". Past months (2011 - June - July - August + September ), 191 bets russian leagues, 23 involved 3rd div Center League, with the following record: 16-0-7 , stakes: 77.74 units, profit: +41.04 , yield: +52.82 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Enisey - Sibir Pick : Over 9.5 corners @ 1.90 120 Euro . 4/4 Bet365 Away Sibir : Line 9.5 : 9 win - 1 lost (at Vladimir 6-2 ended). It is Siberian derby, it will be hot, not the weather :)) - You can bet on LIVE too. Next bet later , Baltika vs Torpedo Moskva...

and a offtopic question:can u say me local russian bookies?which bookies is local on russia?
Affiliated with National Association of Boоkmakers (russian Национальная Ассоциация Букмекеров) so supposed to be legal and official (as of 2011):
  1. fonbet - http://www.fonbet.info
  2. favoritbet - http://www.favoritbet.com
  3. parimatch - http://www.parimatch.com
  4. ligastavok - http://www.ligastavok.com

others that I know

*note that matathonbet is blacklisted (at the moment) by National Association of Bоokmakers, source http://www.nasb.ru/russia_blacklist

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Today, we have East, 3rd division round no 25. Let introduce some usefull info to take in consideration ( on this thread we dont talk about match fixing ) :( A leagues less spectacular, few goals scoring. To rate 3rd divisions Russia by most entertaining: 1. South 2. West 3. Central 4. Ural - P 5. East

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 From the very far mystical East...to the wonderful West. From the coldest North... to the deepest South we love to entertain you !! I am 24 years old, live in Krasnodar - Rusia. My betting experience on the leagues from my country 15 months (not conssecutive ones), with 14 of them on positive balance. Since June 2011 to September betting on the East League 20 single bets, record 16-4 , profit in units: 66,10 ; yield 74%. June - September 2011 : total of 206 single bets. I am not expert on this league, I simply take the info and speculate at maximum

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 So... Irtysh Omsk – FC Yakutiya Omsk made some transfers , players are good , but so far nothing on theyr game play. Fans are angry, and club president also lose patience with the head coach. Theyr coach only 6 wins in over 1 year at command of the club. Either Omsk win or any other result (draw or defeat) will see the coach dismissed, the word of theyr president. Consider here odds given: 1.57 - 3.60 - 5.25 What would be your choice ? Kuzbass Kemerovo – Amur-2010 Blagoveschensk Home team 5 lost , one draw past 6 games. The important missings on the Amur side: Uharev, Maxim Fillippov, Chistyakov, Kharitonov and Zabrodina all 5 regular players and important for the club. Its up to you, the choice... 2.30 - 3.20 - 2.95

Neftekhimik - Gornyak Date: 3/09/2011 Time: 14:00 CET Place: Nizhnekamsk Neftekhimik Stadium, 3000 seats Weather: +25C, good Pitch: regular The match of the day and perhaps the match of the year. Home side is 1st and the guests are 2nd in the league table after 20 rounds. There's a gap of 7 pts between this two sides so if Neftekhimik grabs 3 pts in this game, they may have 10 pts handicap on 2nd team. Petrochemicals did not lose a game at home this season 9 w, 1d, goal difference 22-5 (+17). However the miners are quite good on the road as wel, they have lost only 1 away match, 5 w, 4 d, goal difference 20-10 (+10). As well as I know, Davron Mirzaev and Alexei Kotlyarov (AMF, 9 goals) can't help Neftekhimik due to the injuries. In my opinion, without Kotlyarov Neftekhimik is not that strong as odds suggest, I think Gornyak has good chances not to lose. Both teams to score @ 1.78 bwin [1/10]
Highlights of the match (video) in case somebody is interested

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Saturn-2 vs Sheksna 2nd div - West - ro 27 We remember first bet of this month when Volga Tver beat Saturn 3-0 @ 1.66 . Ride here against Saturn once again. Team is in re-contruction, many youngsters coming from youth team, many many important players left ( 4 of them play now at Sheksna ) . Add here: main striker (important!) Pronkov missing due suspension ... and Sheksna beat 6-0 Lokomotiv-2 last round at home and want to build on that succes. Its unreal! Sheksna @ 3.80 2/4 Odds dropp ! Bwin start 4.50 away win > 4.00 > 3.80 > 3.50 .. it will settle to 2.50 . Local russian 5.30 >>>> 3.00 at this moment. Pronkov is leader topscoreres with 14 goals so far (8 from penalty spot). In the past 4 rounds, from 12 points, Saturn-2 collected only 1 point. First game : Odds 2.40 - 3.20 - 2.55 ... final odds 1h before start 3.20 - 3.00 - 1.85 .. FT : 0-1 .. dont have time to post here all stuff, screenshoots and others. Believe or not

Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Dynamo Moscow (11:00 BST) 2.18 3.55 3.75 100.71 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (13:30 BST) 3.35 3.28 2.38 102.36 %
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Rubin Kazan (16:00 BST) 4.77 3.45 1.95 101.23 %
Sunday 11 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Spartak Moscow (10:45 BST) 3.94 3.6 2.11 100.55 %
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v FK Rostov (13:00 BST) 2.33 3.24 3.43 102.94 %
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Tom Tomsk (15:15 BST) 1.95 3.4 4.6 102.37 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (17:30 BST) 1.22 7.25 14 102.90 %
Monday 12 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v FK Kuban (15:30 BST) 2.4 3.25 3.16 104.08 %