Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Kuban Krasnodar - Rubin Kazan Everyone rate Kuban very poor, but this team never dreamed to reach Premier untill. new coach arrived last season. The main goal for romanian coach Dan Petrescu (set by the Kuban president) was to create a very competitive team and in 2-3 years to promote. Young romanian coach who is a former Chelsea player and who made sensation with a team Unirea in the Uefa Champions League past season needed only one year. As we all saw Kuban marched on past season in Division One. The group dont have stars, this is coach mentality - he need players to cover both defense and attack well, playing as a team. Kuban loves to play for the 1-0 result - after all what it count is result! Romanian tipsters can confirm here what represented Unirea Urziceni for the romanian football before Dan Petrescu came to club. Nothing! Now its same with Kuban Krasnodar - dont take it seriously. Kuban will make sensation in this season, Im sure.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

12:05 Rostov FK U21 vs Spartak Moscow U21 Spartak Moscow (Youth) @ 1.62 Bwin 1.jpg H2H... 2010: 29/10 Spartak ® - Rostov ® 2-0 08/07 Rostov ® - Spartak ® 0-3 2009: 31/10 Spartak ® - Rostov ® 5-0 10/07 Rostov ® - Spartak ® 1-3 Spartak are last season champions and runner-up in 2009 season, they lost captain Kozlov to Sochi - on loan, Yakovlev promoted to the main team.. still the quality of the youth team cannot be compared with Rostov. Odds are not the best - but I cannot pass this one. It should be a minimum win for the White & Red juniors. :hope
:ok I didnt calculate my yield in Premier League Youth Championship. I guess is above 40% - I will do it later. 4W-1L so far this season on this league... FT Rostov ® vs Spartak Moscow ® 0-2 (0-1) PS: Annonced in the "Message Center" I will bet on reserves this Sunday! "Sat, Mar 12th 2011, 22:44 Kavkaz: I will bet on the Reserve League (Youth) on Sunday 13 Mar 2011 - Not available odds at this moment dc46a26498fc051ad4b9784c2eaa3245.gif ... "

Re: Russian Football 2011

Spartak Nalchik - Krylya Sovetov I expect a tight, low-scoring game (1:0). Half-Time Draw at bet365 @ 1.90
1:0 (0:0) :D No strong picks for Monday, however Volga - Tom' Tomsk is worth trying with a small stake The newbie of Russian Premier Liga did pretty good job during the transfer window. They have signed such players as Ruslan Adzhindzhal, Gogita Gogua, Lasha Salukvadze, Mersudin Ahmetovic and others. Of course, this transfers are not in the same rank with FC Anji’s Roberto Carlos, however all of the abovementioned players have pretty good skills and experience in Russian Premier Liga. Moreover, FC Volga kept the best goalscorer of Russian First Division 2010 Otar Martsvaladze. The team of Omari Tetradze looks like the one that could do some damage in the league this season. pick: 1 DNB odds: 1.72 bookmaker: bet365

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 19/03/2011 12:00 Krasnodar Krasnodar - Spartak Nalchik Krasnodar @ 2.25 Bwin Stake: Max. In only 3 hours since Ive posted odds dropped with -0.20 points. Opening odds: 2.25 Monday 14/03/2011 Time 00:19 - current odds 2.05 The other bookies will open theyr lines only on Thursday, today it is Monday. Watch odds movement... all this dropping because of my tip, nothing else involved! Or, my hit rate presented in the previous posts at the Max. stake 13-1-2 +157.1 pts. I dunno really! KRASNODAR One of the few private clubs in Russia was created from scratch and in three years has gone from second division to the Premier League. In this case, the owner of the works not only for immediate results, but also thinks about the future. At the disposal have a modern training base, and in 2014 planned to build a home arena, designed for 30.000 seats. In addition, the club set up his own academy of football. With regard to sport performance, in its first year of performances in the area of the South second division Krasnodar took third place. In January 2009, several clubs for financial reasons, refused to participate in the tournament, the first division - and the newcomer, as a team, which took a prize in one of the bands second division, has received a proposal from the PFL to occupy the vacant seat and took it. The club has passed the certification of the first attempt and was allowed to compete at higher levels. Then finishing in tenth position. In December 2009, FK Krasnodar was headed by Sergei Tasha: under his guidance successfully started the new season, has long been at the head of the tournament table. However, in the second round fall and finished fifth. Tasha by mutual consent with the club resigned his place and was replaced by Slavoljub Muslin, a contract which is designed for one and a half years, renewable for another year. Together with the Serbian expert FK Krasnodar began a new life - the club for the second time in his short stories have received from the football authorities (this time - from the RFU) proposal to raise the status and championat-2011/12 he will not in the first division, butin the Premier League. This, recall, was made possible after the reegate of Saturn from the Premier League participants. According to the principle of sport to improve in the class could claim ranked third and fourth, Nizhny Novgorod" and KAMAZ. However, the place in the elite went to FK Krasnodar - apparently, when making a decision has been taken into account the financial stability of the club. Whatever it was, it was the second team from the capital of the Kuban to take start in the transition scoring. And plans for ambitious newcomers. COACH Muslin lead FK Krasnodar on 29 December 2010. Coaching career Yugoslav expert began in the late '80. He has worked in many countries around the world: led his teams to win the championship, Morocco, Yugoslavia, Serbia and Montenegro, and Bulgaria. Also worked with clubs from France, Belgium, Ukraine and Russia. And from December 2005 to October 2006 Muslin headed Lokomotiv Moscow. Beginning of the season for the team are not too successful, but then not lost 17 games in a row and had a good chance for the title. The fatal moment for Muslin was returning from the UEFA Cup when his side failed to beat the Belgian semi-professional club - Zulte Waregem. As a result, Muslin lost his post. The Second Coming of Muslin in the Russian championship happened in September 2007, when serbian took over Khimki. That season the team finished at the 9th, but the next in Muslin problems started. Khimki most of the championship satyed at the bottom of the standings, and in April 2008, the coach was fired "in connection with unsatisfactory results." And the serbian expert presented the third attempt to work with the club in the Russian Premier League. Slavoljub Muslin: - "Negotiations with the FK Krasnodar did not last long. Quickly enough after weighing all the pro and contras and I came to the conclusion: we must return to Russia. We collected young promising players, but they lack the experience of playing in the Premier League. Several players from the club those already acquired. Premier League - a qualitatively different compared to the first division level. Club President wants us to demonstrate a bright, attacking football that the fans would have liked. I was immediately struck by a huge desire to make the leadership of the Krasnodar strong team. Our patron serious ambitions, and therefore requires an appropriate result. Charges have been in regular mode. Conditions for football were created good, and everything worked conscientiously. We have a team a lot of new faces - must still pass a lot of time to establish a gaming context. Difficult to say whether replenished with somebody else, but so far I am pleased with all those who are already in our repertoire - claims no one there. The team is a goal - worthy to speak for themselves at a new level, and we will make every effort not to disappoint our fans. The schedule of our games has studied - and I do not think that was in it would make some changes. Anyway, have to play with all of twice - all teams are equal. " COMPOSITION Obviously, the last year of the "citizens" - is history. First Division and Premier League - two very different things, and it would be extremely naive to play in the elite division with those people who are in the tournament ranked below only closed the top five. Therefore, the selection was done on a grand scale: the team joined new 14 players. Yes, none of them is very very big names, but many have proved themselves at the level of the Premier League. Nevertheless, the team kept a number of leaders of the 2010 season. On defense, a strong position Nikolai Markov, who in the past championship first division along with Eugene Kaleshinym was a couple of indispensable players. The latter, incidentally, from 11 goas was the top scorer - Though in the offseason, he left the "citizens". Note that all goals Kaleshin conducted with the 11meter mark. In midfield Andrew Pazin released: last year he took part in almost all matches. With regard to the attack, then another chance to have their say at the highest level will receive Gogniev that came during last season of KAMAZ and quickly adapt to a new team. However Muslin did not rule out that the process of recruitment will go up to the beginning of superiority. The quantity and quality of acquisitions can understand that, Krasnodar is not going to settle for the role of outsider. We see that the scouting service is working quickly and efficiently, so that example is the transfer Drinchicha from Spartak. NALCHIK It was all said about this team.. they are poor, no money, no important players transfered, instead some important leaved. :gimme

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Ok, lets make some calculs: Kavkaz Stats for Rusia Football Leagues [8 leagues in total] I cover WON 119 VOID 1 LOST 114 Hit rate 51.1% Avg. odd 2.25 Stakes 1166.00 Return 1455.20 Profit +289.24 Yield 24.8% Year 2011: March 2011 W7-V0-L9 Hit: 43.8% Avg. odd: 2.19 Staked: 79.0 Returned: 79.1 Profit: +0.11 Yield: 0.1% February 2011 W0-V0-L1 Hit: 0.0% Avg. odd: 0.00 Staked: 4.0 Returned: 0.0 Profit: -4.00 Yield: -100.0% Year 2010: WON 97 VOID 1 LOST 97 Hit : 50.0% Avg. odd 2.25 Stakes 909.0 Returned 1126.4 Profit +217.43 Yield 23.9%

Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Spartak Nalchik (12:00 GMT) 2 3.12 3.46 110.95 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v FK Rostov (13:15 GMT) 1.6 3.45 5.05 111.29 %
Sunday 20 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:15 GMT) 3.4 3.06 2.04 111.11 %
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v FK Kuban (12:00 GMT) 1.84 3.21 3.89 111.21 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Terek Grozny (13:30 GMT) 1.55 3.36 5.84 111.40 %
Monday 21 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v CSKA Moscow (12:00 GMT) 5.84 3.6 1.51 111.13 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (12:00 GMT) 1.21 5.4 9.72 111.45 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Anzhi Makhachkala (12:00 GMT) 1.21 5.4 9.72 111.45 %

kavkaz any input about FK Rostov - Spartak Moscow game? ty
First of all I am a Spartak Moscow supporter. League didnt want to postponed game, so there is a frustration in our team managers. Now tomorrow they are back in Moscow and two days after (Thursday) return leg with Ajax, in Europa League. I expect Karpin to field a second team today.. possible give rest to several players and give space to youngsters Yakovlev or Jano Ananidze. I fancy Spartak Moscow win they already played 4 official games, Rostov not even one. H2h indicate Spartak 12 wins - 0 draw - Rostov 2 wins past seasons. Volga - Tomsk Volga are new promoted, they will be under pressure to win today because in the next 4 games will take on Moscow teams: Lokomotiv, Spartak and Dinamo if I remember well. Besides they play 2nd round away to Spartak Moscow. They will push for 3p but siberians are hard to beat and they have enough experience on this Premier League to take 3p from this encounter. I took Tomsk.. for the moment

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Adding my selection for todays fixtures: Volga N N - Tomsk Rostov - Spartak Moscow Volga 2 @ 3.11 Volga total goals >1.5 @ 3.25 Bet365 Tomsk total goals >1.5 @ 4.00 Bet365 Over 2.5 @ 3.00 Over 3.5 @ 6.00 Red card @ 4.05 Expekt Both score goal @ 2.37 Goal after 64:59 - end @ 1.83 Bet365 Martsvaladze (Volga) score @ 3.55 Expekt Rostov 2 @ 2.10 Red card @ 3.85 Expekt scaled.php?server=839&filename=spartak.gif&res=crop

scaled.php?server=839&filename=spartak.gif&res=crop
Добрый День Уважаемый! I would ask (or advice :) ) not to make the picks before the Asian bookmakers (SBO, 12bet, 188bet ... ) open their lines, because nobody will make profit from your exellent picks when only BWIN or this kind of 1-2 bookmakers have the lines. 2 bet of 20 EUR will slash this 2,25 down to 1,9 at this kind of bookies, and then in normal ones instead of -0,25 line we will have -0,5 or -0,75 ... :cry Thanks :cheers

Re: Russian Football 2011

Spartak is not playing with reserves!? Please correct me if I am wrong.
The changes from Ajax match were: McGeady, Makeev, Rojo, Alex, Carioca out and Welliton, Dzyuba, Rodri, Yakovlev, Makhmudov in, and we can not call Welliton or Dzyuba "reserves", Makeev, Rojo, Karioka were on bench, and Spartak "is proud" to have at least 1,5 same strength squad, but except Scottish and Alex, others were almost the same quality, so for me not "reserves" Spartak lost 0-4 in Rostov. But that is just my opinion.:\

Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Spartak Nalchik (11:00 GMT) 2.1 3.13 3.79 105.95 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v FK Rostov (13:15 GMT) 1.76 3.6 5.5 102.78 %
Sunday 20 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v FK Kuban (09:00 GMT) 2.1 3.14 3.81 105.71 %
maximize.gif Amkar Perm v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:15 GMT) 3.59 3.11 2.15 106.52 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Terek Grozny (13:30 GMT) 1.65 3.5 6.21 105.28 %
Monday 21 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v CSKA Moscow (15:30 GMT) 6.01 3.5 1.66 105.21 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Anzhi Makhachkala (16:30 GMT) 1.33 4.8 9.91 105.92 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (17:30 GMT) 1.37 4.6 8.97 105.88 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Dinamo - Rostov Rostov impressed me against Spartak and they will be very motivated after winning 4-0 at home. I can see them scoring at least a goal against Dinamo who conceded 3 goals against Lokomotiv, which shows that they do have some problems in defense. Nevertheless, Dinamo has a good attack lead by Kuranyi and they played against Lokomitv till the last minute scoring two goals in the stoppage time. I am leaning towards a score draw but it is still early in the season to make such predictions so will go with a safer bet. Both to Score @ 2.10 Bet365

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 From total of 244 bets Ive made in last two years in Russian Football League ... only 17 involved this U21 league. My stats: 13Won-1Void-3Lost + 42.34 18/03/2011 11:00 Cet - Krasnodar Premier League Reserves - Round #2 Krasnodar - Spartak Nalchik Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Bet365 Stake: 4/10 Футбол. Чемпионат России. Турнир молодёжных команд: ФК Краснодар (мол) - Спартак Нл (мол) 14:00 18/03/11 ТБ 2.5 spartak.gif

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Krasnodar - Nalchik Krasnodar -0,5 @2,14 at ASIA Stake: 4/10 (medium) Krasnodar are newcomers and most important for the starting stages was how they prepared in preseason matches as a team. In Makhachkala match, where took deserved draw vs already rich and "full of stars" Anji, Krasnodar looked as a team which has a plan of play, the manager Muslin seems to be one of the most qulified in big football. The squad of Krasnodar is not top for the russian standards, but the main point is that all their lines are balanced and well organised. In Anji match they were very good side, especially in the first half and had several possibilities to score. The matches like here, vs Nalchik, will be the most important for Krasnodar. Their main aim this year is of course to stay in the premierleague, and home matches, especially against teams like Nalchik, are much more important than for example away game at Zenit. Amisulashvili and Anjelkovic are very good for this level in defence, Drincic and Movsisyan also experienced in high levels, so they don't have a "small team" psychology at all. Nalchik lost the most of the quality from last year, the club sold Amisulashvili (one who will be playing for Krasnodar now), Gogua (Volga player now), Dyadun (playing in Rubin now), Vasin (CSKA), Geteriev, Jesus,and they did not add the same quality players. And most important, the main creator of Nalchiks last year decent performance, manager Krasnozhan moved to Lokomotive Moscow. The new local coach Eshtrekov is leading the team now. In previous match, won vs Krylia, Nalchik took all three points undeserved imo, Krylia were in control and a silly mistake of defender gifted a penalty to home side. With this quality of play, Nalchik does not have a lot of chances to stay in the league and collect the points away from home. Medium bet here. Result: 2:0 won

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 FK Krasnodar v Spartak Nalchik Home [email protected] Agree with P.I.T. Krasnodar is team with good defense which to visitors will be difficult for overcoming. Nalchik has hammered only from a penalty in 1 round and had no many moments. Considering that Nalchik the basic players in the winter have left Nalchik will be frequent very weak when they play away. Krasnodar should win. Dynamo Moscow v FK Rostov Both to Score @ 2.05 Here im agree with Mustafa :) Dynamo will attack, Rostov to play counterattacks. Dynamo in the first round attacked much, had many moments, but has lost 2:3 because they weren't ready to counterattacks and their goalkeeper - Shunin throughout several years plays not so well. In difficult situations it often loses control. Rostov in last game has won Spartak 4:0, basically because of excellent game on counterattacks. Therefore 1 ball visitors should hammer in a minimum. At the same time Kurani and Misimovich have shown a class in 1 round and I am assured that they can repeat the success and hammer, is possible not one goal. Tom Tomsk v FK Kuban Home [email protected] Tom' in 1 round has played not so well, despite strong enough squad, therefore today the command should rally and before the fans to show class game. As today their contender approaches for a home victory. Kuban has no serious stars, on a visit often plays from defense. Without strong wingers with the most bad half-backs in 1 round on the statistican. Thus stronger home team squad, home field, necessity to be responsible for defeat in 1 round - all it should provide a victory to Tomsk

Dinamo - Rostov Rostov impressed me against Spartak and they will be very motivated after winning 4-0 at home. I can see them scoring at least a goal against Dinamo who conceded 3 goals against Lokomotiv, which shows that they do have some problems in defense. Nevertheless, Dinamo has a good attack lead by Kuranyi and they played against Lokomitv till the last minute scoring two goals in the stoppage time. I am leaning towards a score draw but it is still early in the season to make such predictions so will go with a safer bet. Both to Score @ 2.10 Bet365
First bet in Russian Premier League won. Hope it won't be the last :beer

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Hi, everybody! Don't forget about Krasnodar's goalkeeper Gorodov. He was the best goalkeeper in 1 Liga last season (in Shinnik). And in match against Spartak Nalchik he has played very well, saved penalty at the end. So, i think that in matches with Zenit, CSKA and other liders of russian PL - is worth to bet UNDER: full match and individual total of lider-team. Gorodov is good goalkeeper.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Anyone know why Spartak Moskow got trashed 4-0 last week , Had it something to do with Europa league or something ?? And anyone know any decent websites on the Russian Premier Division ? Any help will be greatly appreciated :ok

Anyone know why Spartak Moskow got trashed 4-0 last week ' date=' Had it something to do with Europa league or something ?? And anyone know any decent websites on the Russian Premier Division ? Any help will be greatly appreciated :ok[/quote'] There are decent websites, but the good ones are in Russian. I personally use Russian Football League official website to find information about how many goals each team score, cards and etc. However, it's not as good as let's say statto.com. Was looking for some good website myself, couldn't find anything.

There are decent websites, but the good ones are in Russian. I personally use Russian Football League official website to find information about how many goals each team score, cards and etc. However, it's not as good as let's say statto.com. Was looking for some good website myself, couldn't find anything.
Yeah I just use soccerway.com but am looking for something a bit more in depth , match reports and previews etc , Think I'm gonna start learning Russian and Dutch :tongue2 Cheers Mustafa

Yeah I just use soccerway.com but am looking for something a bit more in depth , match reports and previews etc , Think I'm gonna start learning Russian and Dutch :tongue2 Cheers Mustafa
Used soccerway.com myself, but it's not so good and interface is a little bit confusing. But don't think official Russian Football League site is so in depth. Just wait maybe some Russian posters will advise something good which is also available in English.