** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

What's your max limit when laying horses?

Sawyer

What's your max limit when laying horses?  

1. 1.

• 4 for me.
    • 5 is the magic number.
    • I don't lay above 6!
    • I don't lay above 15
    • I can lay any horse..I mean donkey up to 20
    • No, No, No No Limits!

Re: What's your max limit when laying horses?

Oh come on.. :loon
What do you expect Shadowfax, you never post in this section and you come on here asking a question with very little background info as to why you might want to pick the brains of the members, set up a poll with endless choices and expect a people to respond. I can go down the local shopping centre and fill a survey in! If you had done your research you would know we have very few layers on here anyway. Tell people about why you want to know, make it sound interesting and you may find the right audience.

Re: What's your max limit when laying horses?

What do you expect Shadowfax, you never post in this section and you come on here asking a question with very little background info as to why you might want to pick the brains of the members, set up a poll with endless choices and expect a people to respond. I can go down the local shopping centre and fill a survey in! If you had done your research you would know we have very few layers on here anyway. Tell people about why you want to know, make it sound interesting and you may find the right audience.
I'm working on a Lay system, that's why I asked. Would appreciate if you share your opinions..but even if you don't, that's ok.

Re: What's your max limit when laying horses? Not really a big layer, Don't think I've ever layed a horse over 5/1 though. A very profitable system what I like to follow is laying a 2 year old on it's second run when there shorter than 2/1, your be surprised how many get turned over.

Re: What's your max limit when laying horses? I don't have a set limit really on odds but rarely lay anything above 15. when I lay instead I lay to liability so the odds don't really matter. For example if my liability is say £200 I can lay a horse at 3 for £100 or a horse at 10.0 for £22 (£198 liability) so the loss would be the same IF they won. I find it much better laying to liability then just judging it on sp's.