Sports Punter to Glorious Hunter

Cramer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sports Punter to Glorious Hunter STAGE 3 I'm going to take the £100 left from stage 2 and add £100 previously withdrawn from stage 1. This time no 20 bets and no money target. This time I'm looking for one big weekend! Anything goes, more trading I think as well as the shorties. See where I am at the end of the weekend.

Re: Sports Punter to Glorious Hunter 1) Petkovic v Mattek (5 trades) profit £32.25 bank £232.25 Really annoying match, every bet seemed to go against me straight away then come back a bit. The original call was good, should probably have made more, but profit is profit.

Re: Sports Punter to Glorious Hunter Hi potdw, I'm no expert, and sometimes I don't trade out for a profit on every outcome, sometimes I will switch the position if I think the odds are correct to do so. But if you want to trade out for a profit on every outcome it's very simple - you need the odds to go in your favour. e.g. if you back something at 2.00, you can make a profit on every outcome if the price goes to any level below 2.00 to lay. The lower the odds the more profit you can make. Say you put 100 on at 2.00. You have a position of A +100 B -100 If more than 2 runners in the market, B will be every other runner. Say the price moves to 1.50. You have the +100 on A that you can use to put onto B. Say you put 70 of that onto B. You'd be laying at 1.50 so risking 70 for a profit of 140. A is now +100 - 70 = +30 B is now -100 + 140 = +40 And you make a profit whatever happens. I'm sure you can get a calculator to work out the numbers for you, or if you use software that will probably do it for you. Hope that makes sense! If not, probably best to start a thread asking the question to get more responses.