Conmebol Sudamericano Sub-20 / 2011

Re: Conmebol Sudamericano Sub-20 / 2011 Brazil U20 - Paraguay U20 03:10CET Brazil U20 team goes into this competition as strong title candidates, and why not with wonderkids such as Neymar, Henrique, Lucas and Oscar, a high class players. IN preparation period Brazil has shown their strenght beating Portugesa RJ by 5-0, resende RJ by 2-0, Cabofriense by 3-1 and Tupy MG by 4-1. In last training match they beat very good serie B side Duque de Caxias by 3-0 ! In adition I must say that Duque played with some great players like Somalia (ex Fluminense) and midfielder Lenilson (ex Sao paulo). Brazilian side are well motivated and coming as contenders. As this is their first game of the Cup and the fact that Paraguay side have some great attackers in the squad the game can easily go overish. Over 2.75 goals @1.97 bet365 5/10

Re: Conmebol Sudamericano Sub-20 / 2011 as always, thanks for your picks Bagzi Two questions, in what country is this tournament? And do you think that Brazil's victory today, could be a bet with high stake @1.53 or handicap -1 @2? or do you think Brazil's victory won't be easy? Thanks for your help

Re: Conmebol Sudamericano Sub-20 / 2011

as always, thanks for your picks Bagzi Two questions, in what country is this tournament? And do you think that Brazil's victory today, could be a bet with high stake @1.53 or handicap -1 @2? or do you think Brazil's victory won't be easy? Thanks for your help
Hosts: Peru Brazil will probable win tonight, in my opinion by 2-1, 3-1. They are too strong for Paraguay. :ok

odss rising a little in Brazil. any last info Bagzi?
not realy, paraguayan manager said to the national newspaper that they are come here to compete, they respect brazil and neymar ofcourse but they will do anything to make a surprise tonight. well, i choose to bet on goals in a first case.

Brazil U20 - Paraguay U20 03:10CET Brazil U20 team goes into this competition as strong title candidates, and why not with wonderkids such as Neymar, Henrique, Lucas and Oscar, a high class players. IN preparation period Brazil has shown their strenght beating Portugesa RJ by 5-0, resende RJ by 2-0, Cabofriense by 3-1 and Tupy MG by 4-1. In last training match they beat very good serie B side Duque de Caxias by 3-0 ! In adition I must say that Duque played with some great players like Somalia (ex Fluminense) and midfielder Lenilson (ex Sao paulo). Brazilian side are well motivated and coming as contenders. As this is their first game of the Cup and the fact that Paraguay side have some great attackers in the squad the game can easily go overish. Over 2.75 goals @1.97 bet365 5/10
thanks Bagzi, I'm happy to have participated in your bet :ok

Brazil U20 - Paraguay U20 03:10CET Brazil U20 team goes into this competition as strong title candidates, and why not with wonderkids such as Neymar, Henrique, Lucas and Oscar, a high class players. IN preparation period Brazil has shown their strenght beating Portugesa RJ by 5-0, resende RJ by 2-0, Cabofriense by 3-1 and Tupy MG by 4-1. In last training match they beat very good serie B side Duque de Caxias by 3-0 ! In adition I must say that Duque played with some great players like Somalia (ex Fluminense) and midfielder Lenilson (ex Sao paulo). Brazilian side are well motivated and coming as contenders. As this is their first game of the Cup and the fact that Paraguay side have some great attackers in the squad the game can easily go overish. Over 2.75 goals @1.97 bet365 5/10
FT 4-2 +4.85 u :clap

great picks again Bagzi, thank you for writing your opinions, analisis and picks. I will be aware for if you put more picks of this tournament
will be mate, will be - but only when brazil plays. because i want only the best picks for all of ya, as for brazil i have good informations. :ok

ok Bagzi, then don't you have info about the match between Peru and Argentina? What teams and players have they?
well, followed so far a little, but argentina seems to play ok while home side peru are realy bad, i expected more from them but they are realy poor. so argentina on -1 handicap would be the best choice. :ok

Bagzi, right now I came to ask your opinion about the match between Brazil and Chile. Do you think Brazil should win easily?
well, it is ok to think in this way, but chileans are pretty good side too, always had great attackers. i belive in open game tonight and i might take over 3 line at @2.04 with 188bet. :ok