** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

South Africa 7th jan

GOLDEN ARROWS @ 11/10 DNB.....Bet375......stakes 1/10.....just a small bet for me on a quiet day.....The arrows are 2-3-1 away for 5 ag 3.They haven't really played anyone of note away but did manage a good 1-1 away at Bloem Celtic(home 4-2-0 for 10 ag4) and Bloem beat Santos 1-0 at home. Santos are 2-3-1 at home for 7 ag 6.They only lost 1-0 to top of table Sundowns but they could only manage draws against 3rd from bottom Maritzberg(away 1-2-3 for 7 ag 10) and bottom team Swallows(away 0-3-3 for 3 ag 8). Today Santos will miss their top striker Isaacs(4 goals) and I think that taking this into consideration that the 9/4 for the away team who've only lost once on their travels is value but of course I'm keeping the draw on my side.This match is also a good candidate for under 2.5 but at 19/40 the bookies have priced it correctly in my opinion.........