jackg99 correct scores revisited.

I thought i'd give Jackg99's corrrect score system(which he used with great sucess in 2000/2001) a go. To get to his 3 teams he eliminated most of the teams on the ladbroke coupon using 6 elimination methods. He used to bet 27 x £1 correct score doubles and 27 x £1 correct score trebles and a £25 home win treble of the same teams. I will start off with a £200 bank for the win treble and a £324 bank for the correct score doubles/treble. I will look around for the best prices next week(ladbrokes this week) WIGAN 1-0 2-0 3-0 RANGERS 1-0 2-0 3-0 GRETNA 1-0 2-0 3-0 27 x £1 doubles 27 x £1 trebles £25 win treble WIGAN 4/11 RANGERS 4/9 GRETNA 1/7 Correct score bank £267 Win treble bank £175

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Good luck MDD. When I first started on this board there was a system of his using only 2 teams to win 1-0 2-0 3-0. Is this an earlier system with an extra fixture? Danny

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Can't find the notes of the system now, but basically it consisted of singles and doubles (if I remember it was 1 pt singles and 0.5 pt dbls). The fav treble was most probably not included in the original system. The most important thing why Jack dumped the system was a serious inflation of odds at the beginning of last footy season as there was no edge over books any more. Best of luck with your effort anyway, Mydogdylan.;)

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi Danny and Tulenos,if you go and look in ARCHIVE forums and under CLASSIC DISCUSSION,look for the threads NEW BETTING METHOD all the info is in there. Now then onto the results :clap WIGAN won 2-0 :D RANGERS won 3-0 :D GRETNA won 3-0 :D The prices for these scores were all 6/1 and the returns are £147 for the doubles and £343 for the treble,totaling a return of £490 :eek The win treble returned £43.83 :D New Bank for the WinTreble is £218.83p :D New Bank for Correct scores is £757.00p :eek Roll on next week(should be able to get better prices for the win treble if i look around) Price for the RANGERS match was 1/8 and not 4/9

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Yes it was a great start Danny and yes i did have real money on it,the hangover is just staring to wear off :tongue2 I just hope its not a flash in the pan,anyway i'm set up now for a long run of losing bets now ;) Thanks to Tipstar for sticking up the link,ya beat me to it. I'll still work out the teams for all you lazy fcukers out there who can't be a*red to work them all out ;)

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Right onto this weeks winning bets ;) There are 5 teams that satified the selction process,all at very poor prices,but i will stick to the top 3 teams. CELTIC 179 PTS CHELSEA 164 PTS GRETNA 154 PTS MAN UTD 148 PTS PETERHEAD 120 PTS The £25 win treble is.....(won't win much if they all win,but profit is profit no matter how small) CELTIC 1/8 :( CHELSEA 1/6 :( GRETNA 1/8 :( And 27 x £1 correct score doubles and 27 x £1 correct score trebles of 1-0,2-0,and 3-0 on the same teams. I've used Hills prices as some of the other bookies hav'nt got any prices for the correct scores on Gretna's match. Win treble bank stands at £193.83p. Correct score bank stands at £703.00p Good luck what ever you decide to back this week end.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Celtic is in, chelsea has gone, still hanging on in the Gretna game 3-0...... tense stuff bet you wish you did 2-0 3-0 and 4-0 in the Chelsea game ;-) Very well done if you get the double in mate! Danny

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi everyone,first of all the Gretna price was 1/6 and not 1/8.(have to clean my glasses) CHELSEA 4-0 CELTIC 1-0 GRETNA 3-0 Well the £25 win Treble came in returning £38.28p :D Unlucky on Correct scores 2/3 right giving us 1 double @ the odds of 15/2 and 13/2 returning £63.75p :D Current Banks stand at............. Win Treble £232.11p :ok Correct Scores £766.75p :ok

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Happy Chrimbo everyone. Top 3 teams are ... PETERHEAD 247 ST JOHNSTONE 141 CHELSEA 138 Prices from Ladbrokes are 1.12,1.4 and 1.3 and also using Ladbrokes for the correct scores. So thats a £25 win treble on the above 3 teams. And 27 x £1 correct score doubles and 27 x £1 correct score trebles with the scores being either 1-0,2-0,and 3-0 on those 3 teams. If there are any abandoments i will stick the next qualifying team/teams up in their place. WIN TREBLE BANK........ £207.11p CORRECT SCORE BANK....£712.75p Good luck whatever teams you are backing :hope

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. the main reason i stopped was because i was putting it up for a few weeks then was dissapearing to the costa del sol for breaks then the odds were getting cut by the bookies now i'm happy laying horses on betfair to give me £70 to £80 quid a week without having to put large amounts of cash in danger us unemployed have to get our days in somehow

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Full House :clap The win treble returned £50.96p Now then on to the Correct scores :D CHELSEA 1-0 6/1 St JOHNSTONE 2-0 6/1 PETERHEAD 3-0 6/1 The returns for the 3 doubles and 1 treble are £490.00p :D The win treble bank now stands at £258.07p :eek The correct score bank stands at £1202.75p :eek Anyone got a wheel barrow to lend me ;)

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. fantastic system . I am using a cheaper modified version of placing 27 doubles only until my bank is built up. Keep up the good work and well done jackg99. If time permits I will hunt through the arcives for more ideas . No point in re-inventing the wheel. Cheers and a Happy New Year to you all

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Morning everyone. Top 3 qualifiers today are............... LIVERPOOL...106 @2/5 MIDDLESBORO...98 @1/2 BARNSLEY ...92 @4/6 £25 Win Treble. Putting this bet on at Fred Dones on their bonus coupon as it pays better than all the other bookies. The £1 correct score doubles and trebles i'm putting on at Hills (best prices here for the scores) :hope for another full house. Banks after todays wager. Win treble Bank now £233.07p :eek Correct score Bank now £1148.75p :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. MDD, thanks for the selections. I'm going to give this a go. Do you place your bets in the shops? I've placed the following bet online with B365. Do you know of any other online bookies who are user friendly when placing these kind of bets? How do the odds below compare with your odds? Thanks. Have placed 27 x 30p doubles and 27 x 30p trebles on correct scores (Liv 8,6.5,8.5), (Boro 7,6,10), (Barnsley 7,6.5,11). Giving the win treble a miss - it's sure to come in now:D . I have started with a bank of £324 and aim to stake 5% of bank per week.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. Hi Highlander,i put my bets on at the shops and i don't know if there are any other sites that make is easy for this type of bet. Anyway on to the results. LIVERPOOL won 1-0 :D MIDDLESBOR0 won 2-0 :D BARNSLEY drew 3-3 after being 3-0 up :( Win treble bet went down. :( One correct score double at 5/1and 13/2 returning £45.00p. WIN TREBLE BANK £233.07p :D CORRECT SCORE BANK £1193.75p :D Will stick Saturday's qualifiers up on Friday.

Re: jackg99 correct scores revisited. This weeks qualifiers are.... FALKIRK 223 CELTIC 198 BRECHIN 93 Best prices from what i can see are at FRED DONES 2/7,1/8 and 1/2 and i will using his prices for the correct scores. So thats £25 the win treble and 27 x £1 correct score doubles and 27 x £1 correct score trebles. Good luck if you're backing these selections :hope