UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December UEFA Competitions 2010-2011 15-16-3 -2.95 units (48.38%) Zilina pick +120 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes The only reason I'm going with the pick instead of the draw is Spartak Moscow has been struggling so badly in not just UEFA Champions League but also Russian Premier League. I think the fact that they haven't played in nearly 2 weeks will also make them a bit rusty. Like the + odds here.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December

Cluj – Roma: Draw @ 3.53 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Roma needs at least a draw to qualify. The visitors have the better quality roster to defeat Clug, but Roma has been miserably inconsistent and I prefer the odds for the draw than the short odds on Roma’s win. A draw keeps everybody happy here. Marseille – Chelsea: Draw @ 3.50 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Beyond the pride factor and the money for the result, this match has no bearing on the group standings. Both teams are facing a dip in form and both are contenders for their respective league titles. Both teams may not risk their best players. I can’t see either team going out of its way to get a win here and we could see a dull 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Zilina – Spartak Moscow: Draw @ 3.50 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The result of the match has no bearing on the standings. Arguably, Zilina have the greater motivation in wanting to get their first CL points. I don’t think they are good enough to get all three points, but a draw from an indifferent Spartak Moscow team, which has finished its season, is quite possible.
Correct Scores, just for fun..... Cluj - Roma: 3-3 @ 81 (Skybet) 1/10 Marseille - Chelsea: 1-1 @ 6.50 (Skybet) 3/10 Zilina - Spartak Moscow: 2-2 @ 17.00 (Skybet) 2/10 Treble Odds: 8,950.50 (Skybet) 1/10 Good Luck...:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December An insane one for me today: Real - Auxerre over 2.5 goals & over 12 corners and over 6 cards @ 29 with William Hill I see Auxerre going 1-0 up in the first half, Real pressing (winning many corners) and Auxerre commiting loads of fouls as the game goes on. Final score should be 3-1, and Auxerre finishing the game with 10 men. Cheeps & good luck:hope

An insane one for me today: Real - Auxerre over 2.5 goals & over 12 corners and over 6 cards @ 29 with William Hill I see Auxerre going 1-0 up in the first half, Real pressing (winning many corners) and Auxerre commiting loads of fouls as the game goes on. Final score should be 3-1, and Auxerre finishing the game with 10 men. Cheeps & good luck:hope
Bloody hell :lol, what a precise analysis of potential events!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Milan - Ajax Share Today, 20:45 Soccer - Champions L Discuss in forum (3 entries) Pick: Milan Result: Pending Stake: 8/10 Odds: 2.00 Bookmaker: William Hill vCash: No Posted: Today, 19:21 http://flipskee.blogabet.com Fancy odds here on Milan. Milan ofcourse playing for nothing and will be resting some players. Sure rest : Nesta, Abbiati, Boateng, Zambrotta, Gattusso, Antonini and biggest blow Ibrahimovic. Let's be honest, look at the players who are replacing them. Flamini and Seedorf on the midfield, and Ronaldinho together with Robinho up front. You can hardly speak of a B-team. Unbelievable that they can field these bench players. On the other hand we have a weak Ajax whose form are practically cold as ice. Playing terrible against NEC Nijmegen, they really played terrible and couldn't create any chance whatsoever. Frank de Boer taking over for Martin Jol has benched El Hamdaoui, meaning Suarez, Siem de Jong and Sulejmani up front and Eriksen will be in the starting eleven on the midfield. Putting things together I think weak Ajax won't be able to win here, fielding bench players isn't such a bad thing as these are world class footballers who will want to show that they still know how to play. Good betting guys.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Hi guys, its my first post here. Real Madrid- Auxerre - both teams to score @2,00 Jerzy Dudek will replace Casillas today. He didn't play any match this season. He played 2 matches for club in season 2009-2010: Alcorcon - Real Madrid 4:0 (he didn't help his defensive line) Real Madrid - Alcorcon 1:0 and one for the national team: Poland - Slovakia 0:1 (he played very bad) Today Real's players who will not play: Substitute player: Mesut Özil Substitute player: Pepe Injured: Gonzalo Higuain Substitute player: Ezequiel Marcelo Garay Injured: Gonzalo Higuain Injured: Angel Di Maria Injured: Sami Khedira Injured: Kaka Suspended: Sergio Ramos Suspended: Xabi Alonso Unavailable: Iker Casillas Real's first eleven today: Goalkeeper: Jerzy Dudek Defence: Marcelo Defence: Raul Albiol Defence: Ricardo Carvalho Defence: Alvaro Arbeloa Midfield: Mahamadou S. Diarra Midfield: Lassana Diarra Midfield: Cristiano Ronaldo Midfield: Estaban Granero Midfield: Pedro Léon Forward: Karim Benzema Auxerre's first eleven today: Goalkeeper: Olivier Sorin Defence: Stéphane Grichting Defence: Jean Pascal Mignot Defence: Adama Coulibaly Defence: Dariusz Dudka Midfield: Benoit Pedretti Midfield: Kamel Chafni Midfield: Dennis Oliech Midfield: Valter Birsa Midfield: Alain Traore Forward: Roy Contout Auxerre scored in last six matches away: 04/12/2010 Ligue 1 Lens vs. Auxerre 1:1 20/11/2010 Ligue 1 St. Etienne vs. Auxerre 1:1 06/11/2010 Ligue 1 Sochaux vs. Auxerre 1:1 24/10/2010 Ligue 1 Paris St Germain vs. Auxerre 2:3 19/10/2010 CL Ajax vs. Auxerre 2:1 02/10/2010 Ligue 1 Arles vs. Auxerre 0:4 and Real conceded three times in last five home matches: 04/12/2010 Primera Division Real Madryt vs. Valencia 2:0 20/11/2010 Primera Division Real Madryt vs. At. Bilbao 5:1 10/11/2010 Copa del Rey Real Madryt vs. Murcia 5:1 07/11/2010 Primera Division Real Madryt vs. At. Madryt 2:0 23/10/2010 Primera Division Real Madryt vs. Racing 6:1 :ok GL for all Pozdro Kubas Domyśl się kto pisał :)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Another newbie here, I'll post short previews because my English is not so good, but I'll do my best. Arsenal - Partizan There's a HUGE difference in class, that Partizan defence can't cope with players such as RvP, Arshavin, Chamakh, Nasri...I watched many Partizan's matches, they play good football in domestic league, but in Champions League, it's a completely different story. Ivica Iliev, most experienced Partizan player, has told a newspaper that they won't hold back, and it could be a real football suicide. An easy win for Arsenal tonight, Wenger will try to do it in first half and then substitute his best players early in the second half so they can have enough of rest for Manchester trip. picks: 1st Half Asian Handicap Arsenal AH-1 @1.65 stake: 10/10 (stake returned if 1 goal difference) Arsenal AH-1.5 @2.37 stake: 5/10 Team Total Goals Arsenal Over 3.5 @2.20 stake 5/10 bookie: Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Bayern v Basel. Over 3 goals. 1.90 @ 188bet Absolute no brainer on overs here. Both teams know how to score and neither can defend. Bayern have already gone through to the next round so can afford to play with more freedom today. 4 out of previous 5 matches for each team in this competition has gone overs. Three goals combined should not be a problem today @ Allianz Arena. Cluj vs Roma. Over 2.5 goals. 1.95 @ 188bet Cluj can't qualify for the knock out stages and even Europa league is beyond. So really nothing to play for and everyone can relax. It was a close match in Roma earlier in the season with Roma winning 2-1 with all 3 goals coming in the final 21 minutes. Expect the dead-lock to be broken earlier. Cluj have conceded 11 goals thus far in the competition and should be broken down faster in a meaningless match. Overs here as well. Real -1.5 AH vs Auxerre. 2.02 @ Pinnacle Fantastic offer. Real of course have made it through to the next round and will have to play without some players who are banned, Mourinho also missing because of disq. Anyway I see Real still winning this one comfortably. Auxerre are awful team, perhaps the 2nd worst team in the competition. Only 3 goals scored and not that much conceded (just 8). They lost to Real just 1-0 at home but I expect Madrid to crush them at Bernabeu. 2nd choice players will have proper motivation for Real. Win by at least couple goals should be a formality.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Evening gents, Tough week in the Champions League, however having seeing the team news I fancy one bet in particular.... Marseille v Chelsea - Chelsea win @ 2.82 (Betfair) I think the Chelsea manager has shown his intent tonight by playing a close to full strength side, only really Cole and Anelka missing from the first choice side Ancelotti could field from the players available to him at present. A performance and result will be a massive boost to the Londoners this evening and the manager knows this only to well. They have gone through a tough few weeks domestically however, tonight they have Terry, Essien and Drogba all playing and I think bar Lampard missing that is the strongest spine to a side that Carlo could pick. In these three guys he has three main leaders. I don't know too much about Marseille, but I know that Chelsea are on a different level, I fancy Ancelotti's men to pick up a result tonight in France. Goodluck with your bets :hope:ok

How can you be 'pretty confident' that a team will win by 4 clear goals? That's ridiculous! I do agree with the common consensus that Arsenal will win and should be comfortable, but that is a huge handicap to cover, especially as, unlike Shakhtar and Braga, Partizan may not necessarily try to win the game. They'll turn up, park the bus and try to avoid a heavy defeat in their last European game of the season. Nothing to play for, yes, but they won't open up and attack. My bet in the match will be penalty awarded @3.75 with William Hill. Arsenal have been given penalties in both of their Champions League matches at the Emirates, plus there were two penalties (one for each side) the last time Arsenal and Partizan played. Arsenal should be winning this comfortably and playing much of the game in and around the Partizan penalty area. They will induce fouls and I'm just relying on one being mis-timed in the box. As an added incentive for this bet, the odds are only 3.4 at Betfair, which suggests that the market is slightly overpriced.
Bet won after half an hour :beer

Oh lighten up ffs :tongue2 R.Madrid v Auxerre - R.Madrid Half Time @ 1.87 Betfair 6/10 Was going to take HT/FT @ around evens but i feel this is the better and certainly safer option. A few important players are out for the the home side and Casillas will be rested but it will still be a very strong team they put out with their and with their strenth in depth will have far too much for an average Auxerre side. Madrids defence will be pretty much the same that has served them so well this season, Lass will most likely come in for Khedira, Ronaldo and Ozil will play and with Leon and Benzema also seemingly set to start and desperate to impress the special one, the motivation will always be there as the Manager and the fans demand nothing less. Madrid to get of to a flyer as they have done on so many occasions at home this season.
traded @ 1.08:ok

Don't think so mate. From Shakhtar latest statement:"This is the most important game for us in this group and we will do anything to win it" Shakhtar with full squad(only injured Fernandinio is already enjoing his hollidays in Brazil) and fan's support should win this game easy. Shkahtar fights Arsenal for the first place in this group and i just don't see them loosing any points here.They are simply on fire lately.Was watching Braga last weekend when they lost and they did look weak,they just don't have so much fire power up front like Shakhtar.I think Shakhtar's midfield and strikers will have too much for Braga. Shakhtar to win for me.:ok
Only 1 bet but winning one :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Great shout mate, I didn't do Arsenal +5 but I did sell over 10.5 corners at 10.7 so made a sweet little profit. good job sir :clap

Arsenal v Partizan There's obviously no value in backing Arsenal at 1/9, especially with our dodgey home form, so I'm going to stay away from handicaps which are equally valueless. Instead I'm going to head over back to the corners market where I fancy Partizan on the handicaps. Arsenal don't score that many corners in general, in fact in both home games this season, Shakthar 5-1 and Braga 6-0, we only got 2 corners. Braga had 0 whilst Shakthar had 3. Partizan have scored around the same amount of corners as both opponents in their away games. Our defense is still vulnerable at the best of times so I wouldn't be suprised if we give away the odd cheap corner. The line is currently set at Partizan +5 which looks big to me considering the stats and the way I expect the game to pan out. Partizan +5 Corners @ Evs - 5pts - StanJames I was also tempted by the under 9.5 corners at 7/4 but I think I'll just stick with the one bet for now.

I've decided to take the 2.30 on offer from Bet365 that Spartak Moscow beat MSK Zilina. I just feel that the gulf in class between Spartak' date=' who have named a full strength side, and Zilina, who are one of the poorest teams in the competition is too much to ignore.[/quote'] 2 out of 2 for me tonight. This one became harder than it needed to be after the Zilina goal, then Spartak sending off, but in saying that, the Russians should have been out of sight by half time. :dude

Shakhtar to beat Braga @ 8/11 (Will Hill:6pts) Value here IMO, I was expecting Shaktar to be around 1.5 to beat Braga. In my view there's a gulf between the two sides and although as an Arsenal fan I would love to see Braga do something to help us get top spot, I can see only one winner in this one. Braga are an average side, when they came to the Emirates I was surprised how bad they were, keeper shaky and schoolboy defending. I think they'll look to keep it tight away to Shaktar but will be overwhelmed eventually. Also watched Shaktar a bit recently and they're playing some good stuff, good to see ex-Arsenal man Eduardo scoring some goals and I feel they are a level above in most areas on the field. Shakhtar for the win. GL!
WIN

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 8th December Arsenal to Win Both Halves @ 1.72 :D Arsenal 1st Half AH (-1) @ 1.75 - Money back. Shakhtar @ 1.66 - :D Shakhtar/Braga - Over 2.5 Goals :@ Can't complain I suppose. 8.50units staked 10.18units returned Well done to any winners :clap

FIRST POST: Placed a multi on the only 2 games, where both teams will be looking to win; i think the odds might have dropped... Bet365 Arsenal -1 at half time (1.75) Shakhtar to win (1.66) so combined @ 2.95 and Arsenal/Arsenal (1.40) Shakhtar to win (1.66) so combined @ 2.32
PROFIT PROFIT :clap