Lay of The Day - Monday

Aidymac

Lhomme De Nuit - Folkestone 12:25 Has not been in great form of late at all and even though Jim Best has taken it, it may take him a while to get this back to winning ways. I fancy Perfect Reward to win this race and Viscount Rossini to come 2nd so im place laying this. 1 Point Place Lay

Re: Lay of The Day - Monday 4:50 Desert Location @ Wolverhampton - Hasn't ran well in its first three races finishing 7th twice and 8th in the other.A few others in the field have better form and I can see them finishing in front of Desert Location today 1 pt Place Lay Desert Location

Re: Lay of The Day - Monday 3.50 Wolv - Sheila's star - win lay Odds on fave for the 2YO seller over 9.45 furlongs She won a similar race here over the slightly shorter 8.65 furlong trip last time out I know it's only less than furlong further today but I'm just not sure the extra trip will suit her She had to be hard driven to get up over the shorter trip and i just fancy something will outstay her in the final furlong today