Selling some MiniFtops action

Woodie

• Name: uuupppsssshipit (fulltilt)
  • Stake Requested: $228.50 50%
  • Tournament: Miniftops
  • Offer: 50% of winnings
  • Date of Event/Tournament: Dec 9th/19th

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I jon woodward agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I've never really play on full tilt seriously but would like to give the upcoming miniftops a try. I have over $13k winnings on pokerstars and loads of other accounts in profit. All the games I've chosen are starting at a reasonable uk time and are games I have loads of experience in. Selling 50% of myself. Playing all the events below no matter how much if any I manage to sell. dec 09 #2 plo knockout $24+2 dec 10 #5 6 max $22 1 rebuy + 1 add on dec 11 # 8 plo 6 max $55 dec 12 #11 $12+$1 knockout dec 16 #23 plo heads up $33 dec 14 # 26 $22 6 max dec 18 #29 $216 2 day dec 19 #32 $24+2 6 max knockout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Selling some MiniFtops action

I'll take 10% please. Should be able to send you it on Full Tilt.
Sorry Woodie, I was thinking 10% was $22.85, so can I change to 5% please. Serves me right for posting at 3 in the morning. :tongue2 I've just transferred $22.85 on FT to you now, as I'm away for a week and will probably have forgotten about this by the time I get back.

Re: Selling some MiniFtops action Yeah thats fine tyty. All sold out now thanks everyone. pgremlin 10% rebel 10% nade 5% teaulc 5% heniek31 5% avongirl 5% averickz 5% dodger 5% All action booked please try and send before first event kicks off. Send to any of the below accounts pokerstars = woodiejr (kingston upon thames) full tilt = uuupppsssshipit (pirate picture) Once done just post or send me a pm thanks. Will post all info in here chip counts at breaks etc etc