A lay a day, £20 to ...

DC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Only just Boof, only just! Need to look at the way I'm analysing these races, if there's one thing I should remember it's that these 3 year olds can improve drastically between seasons, so I won't be taking on another one for a while! Next bet tomorrow for sure but sadly no notes to refer to :drums Homeboy 2nd @ 9.40 :ok +£2.26 Bank £68.48

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...?

Is that you up to £50 profit on this thread? Nice one and good luck with your new strategy :ok
Cheers Aldric, sadly the old boy unlimited was rousted to the front and managed to hold off the favourite. It was a matter of time I think, been lucky lately! Bank £50.38 (profit £30.38)

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Yeah it was up front and leading most of the way but a bit keen and others were going better in behind. Form over 2miles read beaten 7th 40lengths, beaten 8th 38.5 lengths and 7th beaten 35 lengths. I do one day a lay because I want this thread to last! :lol

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? Bit of a market move for this one, the old boy did well to get round but his jumping let him down on the last circuit and the favourite battled it out with the eventual winner Ethiopia over the last five fences. Kiltimoney 3/8 @ 10.0 +£2.11 Bank £53.80 Profit £33.80

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? 6:50 Windsor Laying EQUULEOUS PICTOR @ 8.6 Tonight's trip is 6f, but this one seems to like 5f, winning most of it's races over the minimum trip. Also noticeable is that this horse as never won on ground firmer than good so two reasons to take on the second favourite.