** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Africa Nations Cup '12 Qualifications - 17th November

BOTSWANA DNB @ evens.....Will Hill........stakes 1/10....Botswana are top of the group with 10 points and Tunisia 2nd with 7.The Zebras see this as their chance to progress to the finals for the 1st time and are taking this match seriously.They had two friendly matches in October and won them both 2-0(against poor opposition admitedly) and have a full squad for today. They've already beaten Tunisia 1-0 away in the group and will be looking for at least a point today to stay on top. Tunisia travel to Gaborone today without 4 key players and haven't had much time to prepare.Chermeti(Zurich),Allagui(Mainz),Jomaa(lens) are their 3 top strikers and they'll be missing today injured.Yahia(lens ex Nice),a key defender will also miss out. Some of their Tunis based players played in a 1-1 draw in the CAF Champs lge on Saturday and the national team has only managed 1 short training session together. All this sounds like a good reason to bet on Botswana not to lose but I'm still keeping the stakes small because I don't know much about African football.....Paddy Power has the match listed to start at 11am but it actually kicks off at 3pm....

Re: African cup of nations 17th nov

BOTSWANA DNB @ evens.....Will Hill........stakes 1/10....Botswana are top of the group with 10 points and Tunisia 2nd with 7.The Zebras see this as their chance to progress to the finals for the 1st time and are taking this match seriously.They had two friendly matches in October and won them both 2-0(against poor opposition admitedly) and have a full squad for today. They've already beaten Tunisia 1-0 away in the group and will be looking for at least a point today to stay on top. Tunisia travel to Gaborone today without 4 key players and haven't had much time to prepare.Chermeti(Zurich),Allagui(Mainz),Jomaa(lens) are their 3 top strikers and they'll be missing today injured.Yahia(lens ex Nice),a key defender will also miss out. Some of their Tunis based players played in a 1-1 draw in the CAF Champs lge on Saturday and the national team has only managed 1 short training session together. All this sounds like a good reason to bet on Botswana not to lose but I'm still keeping the stakes small because I don't know much about African football.....Paddy Power has the match listed to start at 11am but it actually kicks off at 3pm....
Sorry the match started at 1pm and Botswana won 1-0,bet won.....