Dobbing

Re: Dobbing Southwell 27th December 13:50 I have just took My Mate Mal @ 29.0 in the hope it will reach 14.5 in running. It let me down last time so i'm hoping it will bounce back! :hope 14:25 Kielty's Folly 15:35 Pool Of Knowledge Silk Bounty dobbed in the 12:45 and I was experimenting with a progarm that lays half the sp but unfortunately it didn't work so I lost out!:wall Ah well the search goes on...How have you got on with your program Jay?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dobbing

Southwell 27th December 13:50 I have just took My Mate Mal @ 29.0 in the hope it will reach 14.5 in running. It let me down last time so i'm hoping it will bounce back! :hope 14:25 Kielty's Folly 15:35 Pool Of Knowledge Silk Bounty dobbed in the 12:45 and I was experimenting with a progarm that lays half the sp but unfortunately it didn't work so I lost out!:wall Ah well the search goes on...How have you got on with your program Jay?
Also looking to dob High Rolling in the 15:35. Currently trading at 10.5. We'll see :ok

Re: Dobbing

Thursday 6th January 2011 Huntingdon 13:10 Grams and Ounces -5* 15:10 Amirico -5 Southwell 15:20 Your Gifted -5 Thurles 13:35 Quarryvale N/R 14:35 Style Of Compile +5* I may look for the odd dob at Wolves after work for tonight! :hope
* Style Of Compile didn't dob from the sp but I took it at 16.6 this morning and it dobbed before the race started. * Grams and Ounces looked like it was going to drift significantly when I checked this morning so I didn't chance it. Glad i didn't as it got nowhere near dobbing! I have still counted this as -5 though i didn't lose on it. Had 3 dobs out of 4 tonight which put me all square for the day which was nice. :ok Didn't have time to post them i'm afraid but they were 'slatey hen', 'treacle tart' and 'john potts'. 'Straversjoy' which I also backed didn't dob.

• 10 years later...
On 12/21/2010 at 6:21 PM, jayalexander said:

Re: Dobbing At least that makes up for some of the poor days we've been having recently. Not sure if Eastern Hills dobbed as Timeform states that it started at 4.0 and went down to 2.1, so we'll just call it +5 for the day. Personally, I only backed in the first two races so an even better day for me!

Hi - had a really good red of this post - would you say you find my luck with jump races than with flat sprint races ?