Argentina » Primera División » 12-15 Nov. 2010

riday 12 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Huracan v Colon de Santa Fe (22:10 GMT) 3.05 3.4 2.56 101.26 %
Saturday 13 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Banfield v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (00:20 GMT) 1.67 3.85 7 100.14 %
maximize.gif Arsenal de Sarandi v CA All Boys (19:10 GMT) 2.06 3.5 4.22 100.81 %
maximize.gif CA Tigre v Estudiantes de La Plata (23:30 GMT) 4.16 3.5 2.04 101.63 %
Sunday 14 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Argentinos Juniors v San Lorenzo (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.36 3.48 100.16 %
maximize.gif Quilmes AC v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (20:00 GMT) 3.86 3.37 2.15 102.09 %
maximize.gif Independiente v Olimpo (22:10 GMT) 2 3.4 4.4 102.14 %
maximize.gif Vélez Sársfield v CA Lanus (22:10 GMT) 1.53 4.37 8.18 100.33 %
Monday 15 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CA Newell's Old Boys v Racing Club (00:15 GMT) 2.07 3.37 4.1 102.37 %

Re: Argentina » Primera División » 12-15 Nov. 2010 Hi, I see no-one gives their predicts here at Argentina Primera Division topic and I think it is a really good league which deserves some picks :). Velez - Lanus Estudiantes lost with average Tigre and now Velez has a great chance to go for a first place. They won at Banfield last Saturday and will surely look for another win. With Silva and Martinez in front i believe they can deliver a good performance today against average Lanus who have lost three consecutive matches. Lanus finished their last match with 2 red cards and they could be psychically down. Salcido is back and can play, which should be a boost, but I still think Velez wom't give them a chance in order to take a lead in Primera. Velez will miss Zapata (ban), Lanus are without Pelletieri and Hoyos (both banned) and Blanco (injury). Velez to win @ 1.45 Argentinos - San Lorenzo The hosts finally found their form and are now playing some good football. They won 2-0 at La Bombonera and have beaten All Boys 1-0 at home. Franco Niell is back in the squad and Argentinos will probably play with three defenders and show their offensive aproach. San Lorenzo failed to take a point and even score a goal in their last three away matches, they aren't in a good shape now with only one match won from the last six (1-0 to Tigres at home). Hernandes and Prosperi are injured for Argentinos, while the visitors had some problems with absentees as Mensegues, Mendez and Bottinelli are all doubtful and Torres is banned for yellow cards. I trust the hosts here and believe the Turbo Vargas will score at least one. Still, San Lorenzo have some quality and i will go for the DNB. Argentinos DNB @ 1.55 Good luck :loon

Re: Argentina » Primera División » 12-15 Nov. 2010 I think that Godoy Cruz have a good chance away to Quilmes this evening and pretty generous odds of 2.0 considering they beat Arsenal 3-1 in their last away game and Quilmes lost 2-0 to Banfield in their last home game!!

Re: Argentina » Primera División » 12-15 Nov. 2010 The odds are 2.1ish which seems reasonable, but I wouldnt touch that. The first team players could be tired after the Copa Sudamericana match, and coach Antonio Mohamed may rest some of the best ones for further stage of Sudamericana. He has already said that the Sudamericana is a priority now. Still, this match is very important too and the key player Gracian should play.