WPT winner accused of cheating and disqualified from Partouche Poker Tour final table

Warbirds

:loon:loon:loon:loon http://www.partouchepokertour.com/blog/en/118-ali-tekintamgac-disqualified-from-partouche-poker-tour-final-table/ Ali Tekintamgac disqualified from Partouche Poker Tour final table November 5, 2010 at 20:14 pm OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE Ali Tekintamgac disqualified from Partouche Poker Tour final table Following an investigation, the German player Ali Tekintamgac has been found guilty of obtaining his Partouche Poker Tour Season 3 final table seat through fraudulent actions. As a result, the Tournament Director has decided to disqualify Ali Tekintamgac. The final table will now start with eight players. ****************** This is the guy who won the WPT Barcelona. It seems he had accomplices in the "press" team who were checking his opponent's cars and signalling to him. He is also a recidivist having had his "reporter" friends kicked out EPT Tallinn for the same reason amongst other things. On the French forum Club Poker the following video was posted (WPT final hand) and if you look carefully it seems clear that the "photographer" is signalling the hand after the 28th second. I expect that there will be some consequences there also.For now the French police is after him.
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

Re: WPT winner accused of cheating and disqualified from Partouche Poker Tour final t Not sure I "get it" - so the photographer told the guy in sunglasses that his opponent had 88, which is enough information for him to call all in with Q5s? Surely if you know that your opponent has 88, then you fold your Q5s? (barring very short stacks, but then you're calling with any 2 anyway)

Re: WPT winner accused of cheating and disqualified from Partouche Poker Tour final t

Not sure I "get it" - so the photographer told the guy in sunglasses that his opponent had 88' date=' which is enough information for him to call all in with Q5s? Surely if you know that your opponent has 88, then you fold your Q5s? (barring very short stacks, but then you're calling with any 2 anyway)[/quote'] It looked like 89 to me.