Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October

Sport Ice Hockey
Event �rebro - Växjö
Selection Växjö
Strength 10/10
Date 20/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.75
Reasoning Two top teams clashing here. Växjö leads the league and Örebrö at 3rd place. Växjö has been perfect on road so far recording four victories in regulation. They've scored 20 goals and allowed only six goals during those four matches, impressive! Örebro's has won three home games and lost two (all withing regulation). They've scored 18goals and allowed 11 goals during those five mathces. Örebro has lost two of it's last home games played. They were against Malmö (2-4) and Västeras (0-2). They were not from the easiest end of the league but still, tonights opponent Växjö should be concidered much harder to beat as they've been just superb. I think Örebro is overrated here and thus the great odds on Växjö regulation win.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportIce Hockey
EventSundsvall - Oskarshamn
SelectionOver 5.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date20/10/2010
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.81
ReasoningSundsvall's home matches have averaged 7.0goals per match (five matches so far). Oskarshamn's away matches have averaged 7.6goals per match (five games so far). As you can see from those stats both of the teams like to play it fast and furious so why should it chance tonight? Pinnacle offers a nice price on the over 5.5 goals and concidering how the teams have played this should be a great bet.
For anyone following this bet the price has dropped below 1.7 at pinnacle. You can still get 1.76 at Bet365. :ok

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Division 1 Kalix Youths HC - Bodens HF Bodens HF +0.0 2.35 Kalix got their first win this weekend but I still don't think the youngsters start some winning streak now. Everything should be back to normal about Kalix and Boden will probably win. Boden have lost their last three games heavily so I might be wrong. Head-to-head this season Bodens HF - Kalix Ungdoms HC 4 - 2 ( 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 ) Piteå HC - IF Björkleafs IF Björkleafs +0.0 1.55 Bjorkleafs is the relegated team from Allsvenskan last season because of bad economy. Their players are nothing wrong about though as they have the same quality as players in Allsvenskan so Bjorkleafs don't belong to this division. Pitea is strong but lost at home to Aspleafs. Their meeting this season was dominated by Bjorkleafs. Pitea should put up a fight but I think Bjorkleafs are to strong. IF Björkleafs - Piteå HC 7 - 2 ( 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 ) Borlänge HF - Lindlövens IF Lindlövens IF +0.0 10.00 Lindleafs have a few foreign players this season where as three latvians, one from Finland & two canadians. So far none of them have excelled on the ice as first expected. Last game something happened though in LIF when they won 8-5 at home. Lindlöven stood for a real team effort as they really worked for eachother. The second line was the best with latvian defenders Renars Undelis and Sergejs Tjoluskins and the two Fromell brothers. Second line alone stood for 6 goals. I think LIF will continue with playing this good offensively. 10 points separate these teams in the table and therefore LIF are priced at 10.00. LIF lost at home to B HF and another loss is expected but maybe not so likely as the odds suggest. Lindleafs IF - Borlänge HF 5 - 7 ( 1-3, 1-3, 3-1 ) At this price I'm prepared to back LIF even if they would lose heavy. Botkyrka HC - Nacka HK Botkyrka HC +0.0 1.74 Botkyrka should have a win here at home since they've been playing good last two weeks. IK Panther - Gislaveds SK Gislaveds SK +0.0 3.90 IK Panther have become a bit overestimated. They won their last game only because of bad play from Morrums GoIS who let Panther score two goals when M GoIS had powerplay. Really annoying I thought. I don't think Panther will have as easy goals in this match. Big misstakes from M GoIS made Panther win. Gislaved are on same points as Panther and still we get 3.90 on a straight win. Even game is expected and Gislaved can easily come out on top without overtime. 6 Gislaveds SK 10 2 4 4 23 : 27 13 1 1 2 0 7 IK Pantern 10 4 1 5 21 : 26 13 First meeting G SK won at home in overtime. Gislaveds SK - IK Pantern 2 - 1 ( 1-1, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 1-0 ) Allsvenskan IF Malmö Redhawks - Leksands IF Redhawks 2.20 Going to back Redhawks at home tonight because they are playing really well right now and Leksand is not. Pay back should be in order for Redhawks who lost 4-1 away to Leksand this season.

Division 1 Kalix Youths HC - Bodens HF Bodens HF +0.0 2.35 Piteå HC - IF Björkleafs IF Björkleafs +0.0 1.55 IF Björkleafs - Piteå HC 7 - 2 ( 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 ) Borlänge HF - Lindlövens IF Lindlövens IF +0.0 10.00 Botkyrka HC - Nacka HK Botkyrka HC +0.0 1.74 IK Panther - Gislaveds SK Gislaveds SK +0.0 3.90 Allsvenskan IF Malmö Redhawks - Leksands IF Redhawks 2.20
Kalix Ungdoms HC - Bodens HF 5 - 4 (0 - 0, 1 - 2, 4 - 2) Piteå HC - IF Björklöven 1 - 2 (0 - 1, 0 - 1, 1 - 0) Borlänge HF - Lindlövens IF 7 - 5 (1 - 1, 4 - 2, 2 - 2) Botkyrka HC - Nacka HK 6 - 1 (0 - 0, 2 - 1, 4 - 0) IK Pantern - Gislaveds SK 6 - 4 (3 - 2, 2 - 2, 1 - 0) IF Malmö Redhawks - Leksands IF 3 - 2 in overtime (0 - 0, 0 - 2, 2 - 0, 0 - 0, 0 - 0) 2 of 6 with favourites Bjorkleafs and Botkyrka coming in.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Örebro 4-1 Växjö Sundsvall 2-2 Oskarshamn (after regulation) ------------------ 0/2 So a bad day just got worse... Both bets with okey starts. First goal in Sundsvall game about a minute into 1st period but after that it was slow going. Växjö goes into the third period tied 1-1 and melts down in little over five minutes allowing three goals :eyes

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Södertälje SK - AIK IF AIK ML 2.35 Best bet tomorrow I belive. AIK is doing better then SSK now. It's a Stockholm derby since Stockholm and the town of Sodertalje is just between where I live. AIK beat SSK last season away 1-2 after overtime.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Lulea - Modo
Selection Lulea
Strength 10/10
Date 21/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.00
Reasoning Luleå is the league leader and they've been perfect on home ice so far winning all five games. In those home games they've scored 19 goals and allowed 9goals. They lost 3-0 on road against Färjestad last round, their league 2nd best powerplay failed and finishing was horrbile overall. Expect them to improve on that tonight. Notable that Luleå has the best penalty killing in the league at 94.29%. Modo is 6th in the league and they have lost four out of five away games (one after regulation). In those games they scored 9goals and allowed 13goals. Modo's powerplay effiency is third right after tonights opponent Luleå. Modo's penalty killing is at 86.36%. Modo is coming off a 5-1 win over HV71. I guess the odds reflect last rounds games where Luleå failed and Modo succeeded. The scenario is a whole different tonight though as Luleå has the home advantage against poor visitors Modo. I think Luleå's perfect home record will continue and with expekt offering a great price at evens, I'm willing to be on it.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Almtuna IS vs Tingsryds AIF Tingsryds AIF +1.5 1.83 These teams have been playing quite equal lately and I think Tingsryds are able to keep this close. There is no value in the same odds on Almtuna to win by two or more but the opposite bet is value because Tingsryd are so big underdogs. Örnsköldsviks HF vs Sollefteå HK Sollefteå HK +0.0 3.10 The bookie is thinking that Ornskoldsvik must be favourites here since they won their last game on the road 2-11 against the bottom team who played awful and know they are favourites to win at home against Solleftea who are 4th in the table on 18 points only 3 points from first place while Ornskoldsvik are 7th on 9 points only one place above last place. Double 5.67 bet365

Almtuna IS vs Tingsryds AIF Tingsryds AIF +1.5 1.83 Örnsköldsviks HF vs Sollefteå HK Sollefteå HK +0.0 3.10 Double 5.67 bet365
Almtuna IS - Tingsryds AIF 2 - 2 (0 - 1, 0 - 1, 2 - 0, 0 - 0) Almtuna where to big favourites. Close match as expected. Örnsköldsviks HF - Sollefteå HK 8 - 7 (2 - 2, 1 - 1, 5 - 4) Ornskoldsviks won a close match where Solleftea had the lead 4-5 in third period.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October IK Panther vs Kungalvs IK Kungalvs IK 3.50 www.svenskaspel.se or 3.20 bet365 Kungalvs have 2 points more then Panther and have lost last two visits to Panther but I think 3.50 as the Swedish bookie if offering or 3.20 is a bit to high and I got to go for the all to high price on the visitors. Kungalvs won their last at home 3-0 to second placed team and former higher division team Nybro so I think there is a good chance for them to get another win here.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Brynas IF - AIK IF Over 5.5 2.00 bet365 I was thinking of AIK here but it's a bit to risky when Brynas have signed the German former olympic goalkeeper Thomas Greiss with a past in NHL with Sharks but I'll try this overbet since Greiss was in goal last match and let 7 goals in but mostly because of bad play from defenders who played with no ambition. Overbet have worked before at same odds when AIK is playing. Skelleftea AIK - Frolunda HC Frolunda HC ML 2.60 bet365 Frolunda have woken up now I think and they really look set for a good effort now. They have won away to SAIK last two times and performed a lot better last matches. MODO Hockey - Färjestads BK Över 5.5 2.20 Bookies favorise this to go under 6 goals because MODO have failed to score last three games and shoot 78 shots on goal. All three games where away where they are bad only posting 4 points in 8 games. MODO win lots of games at home and play offensive while they score almost nothing away so odds on over 5.5 is a misstake and worth taking.

Brynas IF - AIK IF Over 5.5 2.00 bet365 I was thinking of AIK here but it's a bit to risky when Brynas have signed the German former olympic goalkeeper Thomas Greiss with a past in NHL with Sharks but I'll try this overbet since Greiss was in goal last match and let 7 goals in but mostly because of bad play from defenders who played with no ambition. Overbet have worked before at same odds when AIK is playing. Skelleftea AIK - Frolunda HC Frolunda HC ML 2.60 bet365 Frolunda have woken up now I think and they really look set for a good effort now. They have won away to SAIK last two times and performed a lot better last matches. MODO Hockey - Färjestads BK Över 5.5 2.20 Bookies favorise this to go under 6 goals because MODO have failed to score last three games and shoot 78 shots on goal. All three games where away where they are bad only posting 4 points in 8 games. MODO win lots of games at home and play offensive while they score almost nothing away so odds on over 5.5 is a misstake and worth taking.
You never really got a run for your money with any of those!

Brynas IF - AIK IF Over 5.5 2.00 bet365 Skelleftea AIK - Frolunda HC Frolunda HC ML 2.60 bet365 MODO Hockey - Färjestads BK Över 5.5 2.20
Brynäs IF - AIK IF 0 - 3 (0 - 2, 0 - 0, 0 - 1) Skellefteå AIK - Frölunda HC 3 - 1 (0 - 0, 2 - 1, 1 - 0) MODO Hockey - Färjestads BK 0 - 3 (0 - 2, 0 - 1, 0 - 0)

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Djurgårdens IF - AIK The biggest derby in Scandinavia. AIK is on a winning streak with three winnings in a row. The atmosphere in the team are great! No injuries on any important players and AIK can match the best team. Djurgården have som key players ijured in Ridderwall their first goalie and Markus Ragnarsson a defender with alot of NHL experience. Last game AIK beated djurgården easy at home and because of the current form AIK have and the price at around 3.30 i think it's a really good pick. Pick AIK to win @ 3.30 http://nordicbet.com EDIT AIK win 5-2 :)

Djurgårdens IF - AIK The biggest derby in Scandinavia. AIK is on a winning streak with three winnings in a row. The atmosphere in the team are great! No injuries on any important players and AIK can match the best team. Djurgården have som key players ijured in Ridderwall their first goalie and Markus Ragnarsson a defender with alot of NHL experience. Last game AIK beated djurgården easy at home and because of the current form AIK have and the price at around 3.30 i think it's a really good pick. Pick AIK to win @ 3.30 http://nordicbet.com EDIT AIK win 5-2 :)
Nice one ! :cheers