** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-17 October Division 1 tonight 7pm 19.00 All on http://www.bet365.com Kalix Youths HC vs Clemensnas HC Clemensnas HC +0.0 2.50 Kalix lost to Kiruna IF at home two days ago 0-12 and I expect them to want revenge but this team is just to young as their name says. 2010-09-19 Clemensnas HC - Kalix Youths HC 4 - 1 ( 0-1, 3-0, 1-0 ) Looking at the table Kalix have no victories and one draw at home so there is a risk they might get a draw but seriously I don't think Kalix is any threat tonight. C HC won away to Boden this wednesday 2-5 and Boden are on 6th place two points above C HC. At the odds offered I think I'll take my chances with C HC here. Visby Roma HK vs Botkyrka HC Visby Roma HK +0.0 1.25 Botkyrka HC +0.0 5.75 I don't understand these odds above. How can an average team like Visby have 1.25? I live in Botkyrka myself and I've played hockey in Botkyrka. I know we beat Visby 2-3 away last season and 5-4 at home after overtime. Visby the capital on the island of Gotland that takes a few hours to get to by boat, but no big deal about the trip. The price on Visby don't represent reality. Botkyrka played an even game in the derby one week ago away to our biggest rivals and league leaders Huddinge who won 2-1 with two goals in third period. Huddinge have 9 out of 9 possible wins and they beat Visby 6-0 at home so it was a good effort that B HC can bring to Visby tonight. The risk of an all to even game here is big. Visby have only lost once, away to Huddinge. At the odds offered I think I'll try a bet on B HC. Halmstad HF vs Olofströms IK Halmstad HF +0.0 3.60 Final bet is Halmstad to beat O IK. Halmstad is on 7th place in the table but they are a very dangerous hometeam. They have beaten the league leaders Kristianstads IK at home this season 3-2 and 3-2 last season in overtime and they also beat O IK away 3-4 in overtime. Last year in december they took a strong homewin against Tingsryd. The team that now is playing in the second highest division AS hockey league. 2009-12-16 Halmstad HF - Tingsryds AIF 3 - 2 ( 1-1, 0-1, 1-0, 1-0 ) The point of this bet is that the odds don't represent reality and the value is on Halmstad.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-17 October

I did'nt post before because I don't find hockey so very challenging to bet on but you started to get pissed off for no reason and tell me I'm a troll.
:\ Ok then, I guess that you are a very rich man from betting at hockey ? :notworthy

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-17 October Allsvenskan round 10 Leksands IF - Orebro HK Leksands IF -1.5 2.10 Saturday oct 16 6pm 18:00 Orebro is still missing their captain and I think it's getting a bit hard for them to stay up at top 3 of the table now. They lost at home to Redhawks and it's a sign I've been waiting for when they now face one of the strongest teams away. The point of this bet is that the price are good enough. Normally we would get maybe around 1.70 on this bet but Orebro have surprised but they are beginning to fall and it makes this bet great.

Division 1 tonight 7pm 19.00 All on http://www.bet365.com Kalix Youths HC vs Clemensnas HC Clemensnas HC +0.0 2.50 Visby Roma HK vs Botkyrka HC Visby Roma HK +0.0 1.25 Botkyrka HC +0.0 5.75 Halmstad HF vs Olofströms IK Halmstad HF +0.0 3.60
Kalix Ungdoms HC - Clemensnäs HC 6 - 3 (1 - 1, 3 - 2, 2 - 0) Visby Roma HK - Botkyrka HC 2 - 3 (1 - 0, 0 - 0, 1 - 3) Halmstad HF - Olofströms IK 1 - 3 (0 - 0, 0 - 2, 1 - 1)

Kalix Ungdoms HC - Clemensnäs HC 6 - 3 (1 - 1, 3 - 2, 2 - 0) Visby Roma HK - Botkyrka HC 2 - 3 (1 - 0, 0 - 0, 1 - 3) Halmstad HF - Olofströms IK 1 - 3 (0 - 0, 0 - 2, 1 - 1)
Biggest price wins! That Botkyrka pick saved me today! Pretty poor day elsewhere! Well done red :clap

:\ Ok then, I guess that you are a very rich man from betting at hockey ? :notworthy
G.G Nice to see you again here mate.. Tought you've given up betting.. Hope to see some bandy and other less known sport writings again.. :hope

G.G Nice to see you again here mate.. Tought you've given up betting.. Hope to see some bandy and other less known sport writings again.. :hope
If he bets on bandy I think I can write some tips about bandy in Swedish Allsvenskan. But this thread is hockey and bandy season has not started.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Djurgårdens IF - Frölunda HC Pick: Djurgarden -1.5 2.55 bet365 Odds on Djurgarden have been falling and it's going to be a quite packed homestadium tonight with many tickets sold. Djurgarden are at home and veteran defender Marcus Ragnarsson who played in Calgary Flames many seasons will be playing as well as the highly regarded defender Staffan Kronwall. Left winger Marcus Nilson also is back after he failed a try-out with New Jersey Devils after playing for Florida Panthers and Calgary Flames. Nilson and Ragnarsson was two of the most important players in the playoffs last season for DIF. Head to head highly favors DIF, Djurgardens IF 2010-03-13 FRÖ-DIF 2-5 2010-01-21 DIF-FRÖ 4-3 2009-11-28 FRÖ-DIF 3-3 2009-11-17 DIF-FRÖ 3-1 2009-10-01 FRÖ-DIF 1-5 Handicap bets are allways risky but I think it's a good chance for DIF to dominate and win by two or more tonight. If their talented goalie Mark "In the park" Owuya is in goal playing like he did away to Linkoping I think DIF can do well.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October

Djurgårdens IF - Frölunda HC Pick: Djurgarden -1.5 2.55 bet365
Djurgårdens IF - Frölunda HC 3 - 2 (2 - 1, 1 - 0, 0 - 1) Every game except this ends with a two goal victory for one team. Totally wrong pick.
Allsvenskan round 10 Leksands IF - Orebro HK Leksands IF -1.5 2.10 Saturday oct 16 6pm 18:00
Leksands IF - Örebro HK 3 - 2 (1 - 0, 1 - 2, 0 - 0, 0 - 0, 1 - 0) The other two matches in Allsvenskan today ended with two goal wins for one team. Talk about wrong pick.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Swedish division 1 all bets from bet365 Väsby IK HK - Nynäshamns IF HC Väsby 2.10 Vasby have become underestimated by the bookies after recent losses but Vasby is a better team then Nynashamn so odds should be a bit lower considering Vasby is the hometeam. Vasby does have a crappy season but they have done better before. Nybro Vikings IF - Kristianstads IK Kristiandstads IK +0.0 2.55 Vikings lost away 3-1 in the first match of the season to K IK so they are out for revenge today and a win will see them climb to second place one point after K IK. At home in their Viking-icebarn it's hard for most teams to win but I think it's going to be Kristiandstads IK coming out on top anyway. Mörrums GoIS IK - IK Panthers Morrums GoIS IK +0.0 2.45 The Panthers have only two points more then Morrums but reputation is making them favourites. The Panthers only have one player on the table of scoring leaders and he's done 3 goals on 9 matches and it does'nt scare me from not betting on M GOIS IK when I see that they have 3 players on the same list. Keegan Danserau who are the no.5 top scorer so far on 6 goals and 4 assists, Marcus Niemi on 4 goals 4 assists and Andy Contois on 3 goals 5 assists and Andreas Svensson on 2 goals 5 assists. Enough for me to belive in a homewin here. Mariestad BoIS HC - IFK Kumla IK Draw 5.75 This bet is by far the most daring one I've posted so far and it might acctually work because when looking at the table in these two teams division M BoIS HC are second and IFK Kumla third and still M BoIS are made heavy favourites. Based on the position in the table this should be a tight game decided by overtime or penalties. Makes no sense to make M BoIS big fav after 9 games played even if they are at home. It's a daring bet but a small stake could be worth it. IFK Ore - IFK Arboga IK IFK Arboga IK +0.0 1.74 Arboga are the league leaders in the division of these two teams and the table don't lie in this case as Arboga are the best team last few seasons. Ore are on 6th place with 5 wins 4 losses and they lost away 9-6 to Arboga in the first game of the season. HC White Horse - Skövde IK HC White horse +0.0 1.54 No surprises here expected. White horse are the runaway league leaders with 0 losses, 6 wins and 2 overtime wins and one penalty win that makes them have 24 points that is 6 more then Mariestad BoIS. I simply expect White horse to win this easily against 5th placed team Skovde on 13 points. White horse won away to Skovde in the first game this season after overtime. Double: HC White horse+IFK Arboga Total: 2.67 Four fold: Morrums GoIS IK 2.45+Draw 5.75+IFK Arboga IK 1.74+HC White horse 1.54 Total: 37.74

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Mariestad BoIS HC - IFK Kumla IK Draw 5.75 IFK Kumla also won at home 3-0 against M BoIS in the first game of the season. Kumla also have drawn two games already. Two things that makes this bet look better. Edit: One more thing is that Kumla have Andreas Jensen. A right winger on third place in scoring leaders with 9 goals and 6 assists in 9 games.

Swedish division 1 all bets from bet365 Väsby IK HK - Nynäshamns IF HC Väsby 2.10 Nybro Vikings IF - Kristianstads IK Kristiandstads IK +0.0 2.55 Mörrums GoIS IK - IK Panthers Morrums GoIS IK +0.0 2.45 Mariestad BoIS HC - IFK Kumla IK Draw 5.75 IFK Ore - IFK Arboga IK IFK Arboga IK +0.0 1.74 HC White Horse - Skövde IK HC White horse +0.0 1.54 Double: HC White horse+IFK Arboga Total: 2.67 Four fold: Morrums GoIS IK 2.45+Draw 5.75+IFK Arboga IK 1.74+HC White horse 1.54 Total: 37.74
Väsby IK HK - Nynäshamns IF HC 2 - 6 (0 - 0, 1 - 3, 1 - 3) Nybro Vikings IF - Kristianstads IK 6 - 2 (2 - 1, 1 - 1, 3 - 0) Mörrums GoIS IK - IK Pantern 1 - 2 (0 - 0, 0 - 2, 1 - 0) Mariestad BoIS HC - IFK Kumla IK 2 - 2 (1 - 2, 0 - 0, 1 - 0, 0 - 0) IFK Ore - IFK Arboga IK 6 - 1 (0 - 0, 3 - 1, 3 - 0) HC White horse - Skövde IK 2 - 4 (1 - 1, 0 - 2, 1 - 1) 1 of 6 correct. As a surprise both league leaders Arboga and White horse lost while the only bet winning was the draw.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October I was thinking about having a bet on the TIMRA/LINKOPINGS game tomorrow. The bet is over 5 goals @ 1.909 at pinnacle so money back if exactly 5 goals. They met back on 21st september when score was 5-2 in favour of linkopings. I would really appreciate hearing the opinions of red impact on this.

I was thinking about having a bet on the TIMRA/LINKOPINGS game tomorrow. The bet is over 5 goals @ 1.909 at pinnacle so money back if exactly 5 goals. They met back on 21st september when score was 5-2 in favour of linkopings. I would really appreciate hearing the opinions of red impact on this.
I would advice not to bet on goals. It's tight game expected and most games end under 5 or exactly 5 so there is no value in over 5. The game screams stay away because it's all to hard to predict.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Timrå - Linköpings
Selection Linköpings (0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.02
Reasoning Both of the teams going through rough times right now. Timrå has lost four of it's last five games played and Linköpings has lost three of last four played. As red impact already pointed out this is a hard game to predict but I think Linköpings has an edge mostly because of the special teams. Linköpings has the best powerplay so far in the league at 27.03% and Timrå on the other hand has the worst penalty killing at 75.00%. This should suite Linköpings well and Timrå is expected to take some penalties being that they have taken the most penalties of any team so far. Doesn't hurt either that Linköpings goalie Norrena has been the best in the league with a 93.55 save%. Also notable is that Linköpings has lost just two games in regulation from 11 played and Timrå has won just four in regulation from 11 played. That said Pinnacles offer on Linköpings (0) should be a pretty save bet and the price is okey at evens.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event AIK - HV71
Selection AIK
Strength 10/10
Date 18/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 3.00
Reasoning Both teams at the bottom end of the league with HV71 collecting one point more from 11 games played than AIK. The home team is coming off to tonights game with a two game winning streak as first on home ice they beat Modo 4-3 and followed that by a road win against Timrå as the final score was 1-4 for AIK. HV71 on the other hand got a two game winning streak just snapped in their latest game, they were on road and lost 5-1 against Modo. These teams met a couple of rounds ago and HV71 was on home ice. The game ended 3-2 in home team's favour after a shootout. The gameplay was as tight as the score as the shots on goal where tied at 35 and HV71 had one minor penalty more than AIK. HV71 has been a big letdown so far and especially their away record is awful: they've lost all but one game of five played (all four loses in regulation). AIK already showed that they can keep up with HV71 in the earlier game this season and now the home advantage is on their side. I think the bookies are still underpricing HV71 as their form doesn't show much improvement and thus AIK is priced too high. All that is making AIK a home ¨underdog¨tonight is the fact that HV71 has been a much better team in the recent years. Though the reality is that they have been poor so far and in my opinion AIK should be favoured to take this one. Again, great odds on home win within regulation.

I would advice not to bet on goals. It's tight game expected and most games end under 5 or exactly 5 so there is no value in over 5. The game screams stay away because it's all to hard to predict.
Thanks for your advice. I'll stay away from it.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October IF Malmö Redhawks - Mora IK Under 5.5 2.00 bet365 Just started to think about a good chance of under 5.5 in this game at odds evens. This is going to be a tight game under 5.5 goals. Mora IK has two defenders missing. I still think it's going under. Mora lost 5-1 away to Bofors last game and they got to play more defensively now and it does'nt matter who is missing. Mora will also play with two loaned in players from Elitserieteam Brynäs. Defender Simon Löf and forward Joachim Rohdin.

Hi mate, nice to see that someone remembers me :ok I haven´t quit betting, but do not have time enough to write at forums right now. Sorry for off topic.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Timrå 2-4 Linköpings AIK 3-7 HV71 ------------- AIK melts down totally, first they go 1-0 up and then HV71 scores seven goals unmatched. Only 32 shots on goal and seven goals for the visitors, AIK's goalies and defense must have had a off day :lol Luckily Linköpings bests Timrå and gives me a little profit.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Färjestad - Luleå
Selection Luleå
Strength 10/10
Date 19/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.51
Reasoning League leader Luleå visiting 6th placed Färjestad. Luleå has been brilliant winning eight games of last ten played scoring 32goals and allowing 18. Färjestad on the other hand has won six games of last ten played scoring 23goals and allowing 21. Färjestad has been quite the rollercoaster going from win to lose in last eight games. Luleå has been good also on road winning three games of five played. Färjestad on home ice has been moderate splitting the six home games so far (no draws after regulation). Simply put Pinnacle offers a crazy price for the visitors which shouldn't be missed.

Re: Swedish Elitserien & HockeyAllsvenskan 07-31 October Färjestad 3-0 Luleå ----------- I watched most of the game and it was a pretty even matchup. Luleå had a good amount of chances to score but finishing was lacking and most notable their league 2nd best powerplay failed totally. They even had two long stints while 5vs3 (about 50secs and 1min10secs) but seemed to totally froze in both occasions. Färjestads gets a very lucky goal in the second as the shot bounces off two Luleå defenders and ends up on the goal line to be sweeped into the empty net. Third goal was an empty netter. Not a bad bet but seems that I'm allways in the wrong end of these no matter how well the teams play :unsure

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Sundsvall - Oskarshamn
Selection Over 5.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 20/10/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.81
Reasoning Sundsvall's home matches have averaged 7.0goals per match (five matches so far). Oskarshamn's away matches have averaged 7.6goals per match (five games so far). As you can see from those stats both of the teams like to play it fast and furious so why should it chance tonight? Pinnacle offers a nice price on the over 5.5 goals and concidering how the teams have played this should be a great bet.