** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Ooblio TAKES IT DOWN

swampster

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Grand Final Feb.20th 18.05pm

fckud off with this , registered weeks ago, loaded up to find im not in :@:@ onto support now
can only say one word - CNUTS, just off the phone from support and they can confirm that it was not an isolated incident and that other players were also unregistered :wall:wall they will get to us in 24hrs - whats the fkin point !!!!!!

Think I might know who the other incident is RIVRD ' date=' awaiting a decision back not sure what the use is!!! Surely they can manually input us in now?[/quote'] they can enter anyone now as the game has started :sad:sad total bollox They even told me that they can see from my history that i had the ticket and registered

Quote: Originally Posted by Danshot Think I might know who the other incident is RIVRD , awaiting a decision back not sure what the use is!!! Surely they can manually input us in now? they can enter anyone now as the game has started total bollox
Complete joke , I opened up the server clicked register and it unregistered me and wont let me back in

they can enter anyone now as the game has started :sad:sad total bollox They even told me that they can see from my history that i had the ticket and registered
Just a hunch, and probably no good to either of you - but I would say that maybe the site upgrade had some effect (Its a brand new lobby layout). I regged a couple of weeks ago also and still was in when I logged on at 17:15 today - didnt have to re-reg, but the site upgrade had been done after I regged initially.

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Grand Final Feb.20th 18.05pm ok, guys, they're trying to resolve this right now. They'll phone you or email if they manage to get you into the tournament late. Check your emails and phones. Failing that, they've guaranteed a minimum compensation of a $162 tournament ticket buy-in, equivalent to the 2nd-6th prizes in the grand final. they'll also email me once the matter is resolved.

Thanks for your help on getting a compensation in place for us ' date=' not received no call or email off them yet. Still keeping a close eye ready to rail the Final Table[/quote'] ditto

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Grand Final Feb.20th 18.05pm :hope for you two. Hope you make it in, although getting a little late now I suppose. I won a ticket to that $100k Guarantee when first signing up, it's a good tourney and you should do well in it (if all else fails ofc). I've just busted 23rd in Grand Slam. Had a good start, but had to lay a couple of big hands down and to be perfectly honest I got outplayed quite a bit too. But that's why I joined PL & signed up to WPT Mag etc, to play alongside & learn from the best. :ok It's a learning curve Good luck remaining PL'ers, will be railing the final table and hope one of you can TID :hope Been a great series and grateful thanks to Jon & his team and ofc Bodog for putting it on for us. Bart