WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Ooblio TAKES IT DOWN

swampster

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Event 3 - 02/01/11 Just joined it this week 4th out 38 in $5 for $82.80 A10 shoved 9 BB the Big blind is one the bounty's just has me covered calls QJhearts Flop 7 , 8 , 9 Turn pow the 10 Bring on the Grand Final think qualified for maybe

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Event 3 - 02/01/11 LATEST RESULTS GRAND FINAL LEADERBOARD QUALIFIERS (after Events 1-3) Grand Final takes place February 20th. Kosakenchor Plusldn GoldnEagle Slapdash Runadrum DaMatrix Deputydogg85 Lettuc7 Pokerjdud Assay67 Nazael Strider239 Big Badula Gr13v3sy The_cosh Andybell666 Active Rock Dyslaxic M444RKG Minraiseme BadWolfOne WPTMagMan Teaulc VFR369 Tpowling1 Dakes0 Wadhead Chessplayer Lilbuddh4 PLDanshot Last-Chance Qualifier Free Entry Winners (players who have played all three $5 events) Fullwell Glceud JulieC Moneybasket Monopoliza RushYYZ The student For those not yet in the Grand Final, the last-chance qualifier takes place on January 30th. Entry is $30. Good luck, and well done to those of you in the Final!

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Event 3 - 02/01/11

No because 30. From the last chance quallie go thro. If you play the last chance and qualify as an ALREADY qualified player' date=' your place will just go to someone beneath you[/quote'] What if you dont get 30 entries to last chance? :rollin

No because 30. From the last chance quallie go thro. If you play the last chance and qualify as an ALREADY qualified player' date=' your place will just go to someone beneath you[/quote'] thats fine, but we should still get our free place to be able to play for the cash prize in the tourney. as per your t&c`s (Competitors who have played all three $5 events will receive FREE entry to the last chance qualifier.) :ok

thats fine, but we should still get our free place to be able to play for the cash prize in the tourney. as per your t&c`s (Competitors who have played all three $5 events will receive FREE entry to the last chance qualifier.) :ok
:ok plus 1

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11 Where is the list of players that have already qualified?? Do we automatically get registered to the Grand Final or do we receive a ticket? Good luck to all the other PL user's in the Grand Final lets take it down.

thats fine, but we should still get our free place to be able to play for the cash prize in the tourney. as per your t&c`s (Competitors who have played all three $5 events will receive FREE entry to the last chance qualifier.) :ok
---------------- just plain utter greed..at it simplest:eyes you have won your seat to the final

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11

Where is the list of players that have already qualified?? Do we automatically get registered to the Grand Final or do we receive a ticket? Good luck to all the other PL user's in the Grand Final lets take it down.
post 67 :ok

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11

I'm assuming the list was in points order and i sneaked in in 30th :nana Referred back to Post 67 doesnt mention if need to register ourselves are automatically?
that i cant help you with, but i am sure Swampster will look in soon :ok

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11 Last-Chance Qualifier Free Entry Winners (players who have played all three $5 events) Fullwell Glceud JulieC Moneybasket Monopoliza RushYYZ The student For those not yet in the Grand Final, the last-chance qualifier takes place on January 30th. Entry is $30. Good luck, and well done to those of you in the Final! ------ this answers teaulc,,you already have seat for final:ok

Last-Chance Qualifier Free Entry Winners (players who have played all three $5 events) Fullwell Glceud JulieC Moneybasket Monopoliza RushYYZ The student For those not yet in the Grand Final, the last-chance qualifier takes place on January 30th. Entry is $30. Good luck, and well done to those of you in the Final! ------ this answers teaulc,,you already have seat for final:ok
i know that :ok but the magazine also says what i stated before,that all those that played the 3 x $5 tourneys get free entry,so we are entitled to play are we not?

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11 i know that :ok but the magazine also says what i stated before,that all those that played the 3 x $5 tourneys get free entry,so we are entitled to play are we not? -------------- No -- Teaulc you know your being a chancer,,,and you know your at it....plain and simple your showing your greed by this angle shooting..embarrassing

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11 i will leave it at the fact we are not going to agree, i am only stating what the magazine says. i and many others have always said you cant change the rules halfway through a competiton, if it said that those that have qualified for the final cannot then play the last chance qualifier,they should have made it very clear, and we wouldnt be having this conversation :ok

Re: WPT Magazine - Win $10,000 Bodog Sponsorship - Last Chance Qualifier 30/1/11 In season 1 of the UKPPL, several players who had already qualified for the finals still played the "wildcard" game which was specifically designed for others to still qualify, thus potentially robbing them of qualification. I believe you W1nsome were one of them, not only playing having already qualified, but taking down extra money in the process. So let me get this right, you are NOW on the moral high ground? when it suits I guess? I personally am with teaulc on this one. I've already qualified but still played all 9x games in order to gain an additional tournament entry and of course to support WPT mag/Bodog in their series. I'm not that bothered either way if for whatever reason we are excluded, but having had a lot of the added value cash robbed by non-allowed Americans, would be nice to play another tournament before the final, as practice more than anything. Just my 10c, my thanks to WPT Mag/Bodog for a great series and looking forward to the shot at sponsorship in the final. Bart