** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NRL GRAND FINAL

Re: NRL GRAND FINAL Time of First Try 9th minute or later @ 1.70 NSW TAB after 10 minutes @ 1.90 sportingbet I'ts a grand final and it's been raining or drizzly all night. Saints are the defence kings and this looks like easy money.

Re: NRL GRAND FINAL Dragons @ 1.71 (Betfair) Dragons -2.5 @ 1.97 (Betfair) Dragons are a very well organised team, with easily the best defence in the competition. There was quite a bit of money being put on the Roosters all week, but despite the chokers tags the Dragons have been wearing for so many years, I really can't see them losing this one. It rained all day yesterday in Sydney, with more rain predicted today. That will suit the Dragons style to a tee, while the Roosters more expansive style of football will suffer.

Re: NRL GRAND FINAL Dragons by 12 and under @ $2.95. Offense wins games but defense wins championships so my old coach used to tell us, so I will go with the dragons to get over the line in a close one.:hope Warriors U20 by 12 under also for sentimental favorites :hope

Re: NRL GRAND FINAL

Dragons by 12 and under @ $2.95. Offense wins games but defense wins championships so my old coach used to tell us, so I will go with the dragons to get over the line in a close one.:hope Warriors U20 by 12 under also for sentimental favorites :hope
Same bet on the Dragons, but at 3.15 on Betfair :ok