PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added

morlspin

PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added  

1. 1.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added For some reason I cannot get the download link to work on my laptop (just getting HTTP500 message cannot display page all the time) but I have managed to open the instant play version so will be attempting to play on that. So apologies if it runs slow or doesn't allow me to chat. Good luck all. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added

can i have password please..x
Password please! :D
Good job this is running an hour later than we thought. :lol Sending now. Hope to see you around the site and in some of our other games Cheryl. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added So who are the 3 winners? Matthew doesnt even have any posts as of the time of winning the game (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/members/m4tthewh/) and CBlades didnt even know what he won wtf ridic Wasnt there a condition that u had to be a posting member. Sick beatx2

So who are the 3 winners? Matthew doesnt even have any posts (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/members/m4tthewh/) and CBlades didnt even know what he won wtf ridic Wasnt there a condition that u had to be a posting member. Sick beatx2
Bene, There was no condition for this particular tournament. PL has had to open up the promos as we simply weren't getting enough support for them previously and we need members who will be playing these regularly. As you can appreciate, if we don't have the numbers playing the games, in the long run we won't have promos like this. :ok

bump w/e tho' date=' fk poker[/quote'] gonna have to back DaMatrix here, if he didnt post before the game started then he doesnt deserve the seat,sounds harsh i know but rules is rules. well done to other 2 winners :clap:clap lets hope we see you more involved in our other games :ok:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added Wish I took a shot at it now as I was home all evening. But my reason for not is,as it was a freeroll and as I can't play in any buy in games due to not knowing if I'm going to be called into work at last min I thought it wouldn't be fair to take something away from the regular buy in players. Well done to the winners of the seats and Good Luck at DTD.:)