PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added

morlspin

PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added  

1. 1.

Dusk Till Dawn and PuntersLounge.com are pleased to announce a FREEROLL Exclusive with 3 seats added to a potentially UK Record breaking poker tournament. Download DTD Here http://www.travisserver.com/re.asp?name=1130&camp=REF135262_0&go=http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com Date: Thursday 14th October Time: 8pm UK Title: PuntersLounge.com Grand Prix Chips: 3k stack Structure: 12 min Blinds Entry Fee: Freeroll! The top 3 finishers will win entry to the £58 event with a guaranteed prize pool of £40k, Winner should get over £12k in prize money! Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix 2010 Friday 29th – Sunday 31st October 2010

Day 1A1:00pm - Friday 29th October450 Cap
Day 1B1:00pm - Saturday 30th October450 Cap
Day 21:00pm - Sunday 31st October (Doors open at 12 noon everyday) 450 Cap
Buy-In:£50 + £8 (Through Dusk Till Dawn Online Poker ONLY – No Cash Entries) Registration Closes 11am Friday 29th October
Prizepool:Guaranteed £40,000 (800 runners)
Structure10,000 Chips, 45 Minute Clock

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Poker Freeroll - 3 seats for DTD Grand Prix - €210 added

Cheers Guys' date=' Been lurking a while as you can probably see, know a couple of members on here from other forums, Local Games i play.[/quote'] from my neck of the woods buy you got shite taste in football :puke:puke:puke:puke:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

from my neck of the woods buy you got shite taste in football :puke:puke:puke:puke:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
Mind you greg your an ugly sod as well :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2

Ill be PMming the password this sunday and no mate, no restrictions other than you have to be a posting member here. You qualify mate:ok
n1, but small problem, i dont have a scooby where the pm inbox is....i only assume u must have to post x amount of posts to have this facility, is this right? thanks geordieneil

n1, but small problem, i dont have a scooby where the pm inbox is....i only assume u must have to post x amount of posts to have this facility, is this right? thanks geordieneil
Assuming the password will be sent to your registered email address if you can't receive the password via pm :ok
Admins can override the PM restriction so Morls will be able to PM you. You'll probably get a pop up when you log in, if not, look for Notifications above Log Out at the top. :ok

How do I receive the password
Sending now:ok Be great if you could also join in some of our other games, looking back on your 8 posts so far, its all been password requests bar the odd game here n there. We have opened up the restrictions to allow as many members to play as possible, but it would help us all to get better deals if the other games were well supported too. :cheers