Danny's +1 system take II

DC

Last season (2009/10) if you'd backed Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona to have at least one goal in their home games, you'd have made a tidy sum and also made a decent stab at the consecutive lay 0-0 bets record. Going one step further, if you'd added Arsenal to the list you'd have only failed in their penultimate home game against Man City. I won't be placing a bet if any of the five teams plays a team in the top 5 so will be reducing the total number of bets slightly. I'm prepared to risk £10 because I can't honestly see it panning out, but I also believe I have a strong set of rules (based on last season), and I'll leave it in the lap of the 0-0 gods to see how far I get...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny's +1 Challenge Still playing in Barcelona but the bet will be settled as a win so +£0.30 after commission. Bet 3 Real Madrid v Deportivo Total goals +1 @ 1.04 £10.68

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Danny's +1 Challenge Hmm... two teams play at the same time tomorrow. Man Utd (scored 16 let in 9 at home this season) v West Brom, or Arsenal (also scored 16 let in 9 at home) against Birmingham. I'll favour Man Utd who are higher in the league :hope Bet 4 Man Utd v West Brom Total goals +1 @ 1.04 £11.08

Re: Danny's +1 Challenge Man Utd 2 West Brom 2 :lol +£0.42 Bet 5 Barcelona v Valencia Total Goals +1 @ 1.04 £11.50 Breaking my own rules already here as Valencia are in the top 5, but.... I'll take that risk today.

Re: Danny's +1 Challenge Still in the hunt, just!! 88th minute goal from Arsenal. +£0.36 £12.87 Not picking up much profit here, but the whole idea is to beat the record of 86 successive 0-0 lays. Next up, Man Utd at home to Spurs, who usually score, concede or both. I'm cheering on Spurs to win this one! :) Bet 9 Man Utd v Spurs Total Goals +1 @ 1.06 £12.87

Re: Danny's +1 Challenge TheLubet - I think that's good?! I believe the phrase is taken from the days of public hangings...moving swiftly on... Bet 16 Arsenal v Tottenham Total goals +1 @ 1.06 (£16.85)