Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor)

uknowsit

Hi, has anybody purchased this "system" from top betting systems? I keep getting emails about it, and claims you can back test the results to make £26k a year - but IF its that good why are they / he selling it? I can't find any reviews of it on the net so just thought i'd ask. I haven't posted the link as I had it removed when asking about the football-bet-data site too but i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about.

Re: Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor)

Hi, has anybody purchased this "system" from top betting systems? I keep getting emails about it, and claims you can back test the results to make £26k a year - but IF its that good why are they / he selling it? I can't find any reviews of it on the net so just thought i'd ask. I haven't posted the link as I had it removed when asking about the football-bet-data site too but i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about.
You've answered your own question - would you sell something that would bring you in 26k a year - I would but i'd want at least 50k for it, how much does it cost?

Re: Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor) @ YorkshireFootyFan, well no I wouldn't - BUT if he is getting say 100 followers paying £50 each - that is his bank of £5k sorted worry free. I think it costs around £50. @ A1ehouse, if there was a thread showing how to make £26k a year with 10 years of results then I gladly would

Re: Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor)

@ YorkshireFootyFan, well no I wouldn't - BUT if he is getting say 100 followers paying £50 each - that is his bank of £5k sorted worry free. I think it costs around £50. @ A1ehouse, if there was a thread showing how to make £26k a year with 10 years of results then I gladly would
The past ten years of proofing are of questionable value, my figures suggest that the market efficiency has increased by a good deal over the last couple of seasons. My own method made good profits season after season (back tested) earlier this decade, now it makes modest profits or even a small loss. Past data gives no guarantees for the future. To achieve such results the system would have to have either magical qualities, or stake very highly and be vulnerable to a losing run. The way to make money on football is to find a strategy that gives low percentage returns on a high volume of turnover, I'd be surprised if this system uses such an approach as it just isn't 'sexy' when it comes to selling a system.

Re: Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor) The fact there isn't a thread speaks volumes, so why would there be a genuine website dedicated to such an elusive system. Don't get sucked in. "To enable me to discover, create and adapt my football lay system has taken many years of research by painstakingly compiling a very extensive database spanning many years. Crucial match data has been collated into a database from 12 major European football leagues from EVERY single football match played." Pure SPAM, you get that and more from football-data "fulltime and halftime results for up to 22 European league divisions from 17 seasons back to 1993/94". If there's one thing I've learned from trying to make a bit of extra cash through punting, it's to NOT purchase systems. There's a whole raft of scammers out there who will make loads of claims, secret formula, back-tested this, selling cos of that, money back guarantee blah blah blah - it's the easiest £50 they make. Email them and ask about proofed results, bank statements, RoI, Yield, number of bets per month, email addresses of other users etc. etc. and see what you get back.

• 2 months later...

Re: Lay betting (Lawrence Taylor) Hi , I bought this system about 3 years ago and it doesnt work. The results are basically fixed and in fact a couple of years a go after a loser he didnt show it in his results and then after several emails said he had slighly changed the system so the game wasnt a qualifier. He then said that at the end of the season he would update the manual to reflect this change. Even without fixing the results it doesnt work. one of the sytems is laying 0-0 in certain games such as Barcelona matches he then gets all his prices from William Hills. So they offer odds of 14/1 but on betfair the true figure is 28/1, so you are alying at twice the odds he will include in his results If the game does finish 0-0 he will show a loss off 14 points when in fact you have lost 28 points. Even if it doent finish 0-0 would you want to rixk £ 2800 on the 0-0 scoreline? The same with the horse system the rules are very flexible!