** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The perfect under over system

iroquois

Re: The perfect under over system Balls i havnt been on since earlier so didnt see the irish ones :cry Could of had some more lovely cash. Come on now i think i know what you do you go to bet 365 and then you pick the next coming matches and go for the shortest odds! Keep it going though your making me some nice money for tomorrow when i lay your tips :loon Best Overs/Unders system ever maybe you should change the title now as well :lol Also can you put stakes up as well as the odds now thanks just so you dont come out with i had 100 pts on that winner and 2 on the loser, actually i dont think you understand maths so :unsure

Re: The perfect under over system sunderland-arsenal (over) real sociedad-real madrid (over) espanol-almeria (over) tenerife-celta de vigo (over) lorient-caen (under) sligo-monaghan (over) ac milan-catania (over) gronigen-excelcior (over) beira mar - maritimo (over) guimaraes-leiria (over) timisoara-studentesc (under) bucaspor-galatasaray (over) get rich:nana

Re: The perfect under over system

sunderland-arsenal (over) real sociedad-real madrid (over) espanol-almeria (over) tenerife-celta de vigo (over) lorient-caen (under) sligo-monaghan (over) ac milan-catania (over) gronigen-excelcior (over) beira mar - maritimo (over) guimaraes-leiria (over) timisoara-studentesc (under) bucaspor-galatasaray (over) get rich:nana
are u on drugs??