** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay of the Day - Mon 13th Sept

EBONY SONG 2.30 Brighton. Place Lay. I understand that he's thought of as much better than shown, but until he proves he can do it on the course, the 1/2 about playing will always look attractive to oppose. There's enough in the race to make sure he needs to be upping his game, and I also think this course isn't the easiest for inexperienced types. May go and hit the frame, but that's fine by me at 1/2.

Re: Lay of the Day - Mon 13th Sept 4:50 Cayman Fox - Won its last two races but this looks a much harder race and a 9lb penalty won't help its cause much.There are also seven horses in the race that have won over course and distance that might also go against the horse. 1pt Place LAY Cayman Fox

Re: Lay of the Day - Mon 13th Sept INDEPENDANT GIRL 2.45 Listowel. Place Lay. Has the form that sets the mark, but I don't think there's much more to come and I'd not be surprised to see a unkown quantity or more unexposed type pop up and make her work very hard. 2/5 in the place market appeals to me in such an unexposed race.

Re: Lay of the Day - Mon 13th Sept Muss 3.20 - Zefooha - lay Currently fave for the staying handicap. he gets the trip, acts on the ground and has won at this level before. However - has a long line of placed efforts against his name, including finishing 2nd in each of his last 3 runs. Suggests that the handicapper has him about right and just to be on the safe side he's stuck him up another couple of pounds since his last run He's now back above his last winning mark but hasn't won for 12 runs.