Leicester (-21.0) :void(0)'>10/11
Handicap Draw (-21.0) :void(0)'>33/1
Exeter Chiefs (+21.0) :void(0)'>10/11
Saracens v Sale Sharks tv_espn.gif Sunday 12th September 2010, 15:00
Handicap Betting :nonfbm_toggle('nonfbm9578605');void(0)'>Hide
Saracens (-11.0) :void(0)'>10/11
Handicap Draw (-11.0) :void(0)'>25/1
Sale Sharks (+11.0) :void(0)'>10/11
My picks for today are Quins scr - I had this handicap -3 or -6 against Quins, they are a very different side this season and even through the doom & gloom or last year they still scored tries! I believe Northampton have been slightly overated by last weeks success against Leicester. If you look closer at that game Northampton still leaked 3 tries and Leicester last season did not travel that well, compared to their high status. Bath -6 Bath destroyed Leeds last week, scoring four tries away from home and unlike last season they have started strongly. London Irish on the other hand had to come from behind last week and they will not be allowed that luxury against Bath! Saracens -11 Saracens will want to come back from last weeks defeat against Irish and I cannot see Sale spoiling the party. Newcastle mistakes were a major player in Sale's opening day win last week and I do not believe they will get that luxury today. Saracens welcome back Former skipper Steve Borthwick, scrum-half Neil de Kock and new signing David Strettle, I do not see this sort of class available on the Sale bench! Sale do have a promising player in Macleod but I do not think he will get his chance to shine anywhere other than Edgeley Park this season.

Re: Aviva Premiership Round 2 Harlequins 16-20 Northampton Speaking to friends that went to this game, they said it was a good game of Rugby with Northampton looking like title contenders already and the result could have gone either way! Looks like Northampton have a group of forwards to challange any team home or away. :wall Bath 20-13 London Irish I'll take a winner by any points! Bath also looking strong, a bruising encounter by all accounts.

Re: Aviva Premiership Round 2 Thanks Kev! Sarries did the trick for us, although it was a bit of a squeaky bum second half. Thank God for David Strettle, probably the transfer of the season! Sale look a strange side to me, I cannot see them getting beaten at home all season but away from home I am not sure what you are going to get!

Re: Aviva Premiership Round 2 Nigel2611, as agreed please put up all the pages with odds for Aviva,Magners,ITM,French T14,Super League playoffs & NRL. I have done my previews for ITM and Superleague, waiting for you to put up posts.:ok Thanks